TSoH Vs. Scion

DeletedUser

Not quite what I meant. Theoretically if they took a village and sent lets say.. 15 villages of defence to get in it, we could take that village back by brute force before they had a chance to send more support.

Also theoretically true. However, even with a 0 wall they would kill quite a few of your troops trying to retake the villa. Also, assuming this is done as part of a large operation (because small long-range operations are almost impossible) you'll have to identify the real targets and get them retaken before more support begins to roll in....and by the time enough people are online to batter through the original support, the wall will have been at least partially rebuilt.

There's also the advantage of being on the attack, rather then the defensive. While Godly may take back a few of the villages, with each offensive TSoH will likely keep more and more of what they take as their base in your territory expands.

In other words, as long as Godly is on the defensive, they're in trouble.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

who said godly isnt the one on the offensive? im their now rember! :icon_twisted: lol

DeletedUser

i guess there is no more scion to speak off.. untill they re-spown again !

we need a new thread about TSoH vs Godly.. so i can be part of it =D

DeletedUser

woooppppp thanks valpo!!!! hehe, morning you know deep down whos going to win, get your tribe on the right side, and yes scion is gone, and i doubt that i personally would ever set up another scion.... so i rec kon scion can be declared dead to the world

DeletedUser

woooppppp thanks valpo!!!! hehe, morning you know deep down whos going to win, get your tribe on the right side, and yes scion is gone, and i doubt that i personally would ever set up another scion.... so i rec kon scion can be declared dead to the world

I'm always on the right side Ali, because I know who's going to win :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:morning you know full well wich side will win, I telling you as a friend make sure your tribe is on that side

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:morning you know full well wich side will win, I telling you as a friend make sure your tribe is on that side

Thanx for the support ali! Although I´m inclined to think that your new bosses will be displeased by the fact that you are rooting for the good guys this time around :lol:

Go TSoH :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Thanx for the support ali! Although I´m inclined to think that your new bosses will be displeased by the fact that you are rooting for the good guys this time around :lol:

Go TSoH :icon_twisted:

damn, my message can swing both ways i guess lol! :lol:

DeletedUser

I already did. Thanks for the support Ali, 'preciate it :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

somethings seems wrong with my previous post >.<

ah anyway who was the ally to the south again?

Valpo <----- laggy brain