TSUPER and a band of refugees

DeletedUser103302

You don't know me - message me for a chat and question me since you are acting like a woman who got called a 'prostitute', so answer like an adult not a kid - I seen a lot of accounts that just literally run away from incomings nowadays and use RL as an excuse and was just a guess. You cannot call me a nub, you are just some player that needs to co-play an account to get somewhere so be quiet.

THANK YOU!

Someone who actually is adult enough to make a reply without swearing. But mate, I feel sorry for the account losing them villages though (I'm still a small account so I respect every village I earn with great care). I am glad you owned up to that :)

That was in reference to Chat Noir

Your Still a troll though :)

DeletedUser

THANK YOU!

Someone who actually is adult enough to make a reply without swearing. But mate, I feel sorry for the account losing them villages though (I'm still a small account so I respect every village I earn with great care). I am glad you owned up to that :)

You're welcome. You can't begin to understand how frustrated/sad/angry I was when I returned to my account dead, with one of the co's I thought I could trust the most (hell, I let him set his email as the accounts email), stabbing it in the back and doing his utmost to ruin the tribe's attempts to save it. It is something I'll have to live with, though I really, really wish I didn't.

Sin

DeletedUser103302

What arrogance? While I was playing, I did not brag like I could have with how my account and more specifically, I, was doing. Furthermore, I was successfully clearing my cluster (as, in retrospect, I should have done a long time ago).

If not for the mess that did indeed happen irl (my internet being cut off at the worst time possible), my acc would still be very much alive and you guys would be quiet right now. The only times TSUPER managed to cap off me while I was defending was due to occasional mistakes from fatigue (sleeping 3 hrs a night is draining) or because of short range trains to villas that were, simply put, un-defendable with how I'd chosen to set up my defence. A defence which was easily holding back the majority of the TSUPER members in my K44 area, might I add. So yeah, while I played, my acc was hardly "arrogant", nor was it being trashed. No offense, but you really might want to rephrase things next time to reflect the reality of the situation.

Sorry Sin, as i said, you were the only saving grace, but even VV is calling the account a nOOb mate. Who am i to argue with your old tribe members?

DeletedUser103302

Don't need to report what forum mods can read...

but back to TSUPERs impressive stats

Posted earlier:
"Lets just get the facts straight before people start blabbing about how "good" TSUPER really is:

TSUPER vs HazMat
194 - 79

But wait, how many of those caps were actual fighting players, that weren't being internalled or went dark because owner screwed them over? Because HazMat had 4 internals, tower27,warlock, legallybindinghugs and the barbarian?
How many of the 194 caps were from those 4 players?

TSUPER vs Hazmat
185 (194) - 0(79)"

You are such a blend.

Dont feed this world chit about how 4 accounts were apparently nobled out. All the Unicorm villages had all support from the core sent to the front lines. My ODA does not lie. Not sure why you brought your other "internalling" into the chat but whilst we are on the subject, nice internalling nOOb. And whilst we are on the subject, your comment about my timing being out, means that you were actually sitting the WOP account.

So who's fault is it now? You sat the account, it is getting rimmed. Should we say FAIL on your side or the accounts?

Scream and shout all you want.

FAIL.

DeletedUser102496

Your Still a troll though :)

More people have heard of me than what they heard of you - ask people who know Gotnoname :icon_wink:

People love me, people like me and you however just hate me for some reason. JUST LET IT GO.

DeletedUser

Sorry Sin, as i said, you were the only saving grace, but even VV is calling the account a nOOb mate. Who am i to argue with your old tribe members?

He does it in jest. He knows I could very well rejoin and kick his ass if I wanted. :lol:

Sin

DeletedUser103302

He does it in jest. He knows I could very well rejoin and kick his ass if I wanted. :lol:

Sin

:lol:

More people have heard of me than what they heard of you - ask people who know Gotnoname :icon_wink:

People love me, people like me and you however just hate me for some reason. JUST LET IT GO.

I have asked people and they have no idea who you are. Your the funny external Troll, that is all that matters within these forums :)

ViVo gone quiet. Must be reporting these posts for infractions.

See you all in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Sin. I fail to see how taking villages from "inactive accounts" is in any way our fault, nor do I see how it is our fault that Chris pussied out after being the main instigator. You and Chris, regardless of what shitty excuse you come up with, started this war because you thought we would just rollover and die. Perhaps you shouldn't start wars you can't finish. And perhaps you shouldn't start wars when you have such a lackluster rooster of frontline accounts. You underestimated how easy it would be to take us out and now you are paying for it.

With love,
Javi

DeletedUser

Oh Sin. I fail to see how taking villages from "inactive accounts" is in any way our fault, nor do I see how it is our fault that Chris pussied out after being the main instigator. You and Chris, regardless of what shitty excuse you come up with, started this war because you thought we would just rollover and die. Perhaps you shouldn't start wars you can't finish. And perhaps you shouldn't start wars when you have such a lackluster rooster of frontline accounts. You underestimated how easy it would be to take us out and now you are paying for it.

With love,
Javi

I must have missed something, because I never blamed TSUPER for what happened? If anything, I blame Chris for being so disappointing when the account needed him the most. And as for thinking you would roll over and die. Nope. Not the reason. See, I actually enjoy fighting nowadays. I was looking forward to a good fight. Regardless of what either of us say for reasons (or in your case, what you sadly assume as being a reason), this was was going to happen eventually as we'd been set along that path by a long and rather frustrating chain of events. It was hardly because we thought it'd be easy.

Really though. I've said all I feel I need to, explained stuff as I saw fit. I never underestimated TSUck (and later TSUPER). If anything, I overestimated your abilities. Not that it matters though. The time for talking is over. Lets sit back and enjoy this war, it should be interesting. :icon_wink:

Sin

DeletedUser

Okayyy, so...I've just given out a whole heap of infractions to a numerous amount of people. I'm going to say this once, stay on topic, I see lot of you are, which is good, do not insult, do not quote, abbreviate, astrix, the "f-bomb" in anyway at all - you will get infracted. I do not mind you guys discussing who is better, who won what, who deserves what, that's for you guys to go on about and thats what the forums are for. Although, when personal insults, spammy posts, offtopic posts and profanity is used, this in no way is allowed and will be taken care of. Do NOT reply to this post, I expect posts to continue to be on topic, and to hold no profanity or personal insults.

Thank you,
- Jake

DeletedUser116997

If not for the mess that did indeed happen irl (my internet being cut off at the worst time possible), my acc would still be very much alive and you guys would be quiet right now. The only times TSUPER managed to cap off me while I was defending was due to occasional mistakes from fatigue (sleeping 3 hrs a night is draining) or because of short range trains to villas that were, simply put, un-defendable with how I'd chosen to set up my defence. A defence which was easily holding back the majority of the TSUPER members in my K44 area, might I add. So yeah, while I played, my acc was hardly "arrogant", nor was it being trashed. No offense, but you really might want to rephrase things next time to reflect the reality of the situation.

please u guys attacked me i was 1/3 u and unicorn poops size and i still out lasted the both of u i was getting 3hours or less sleep solo on my account at the time and still sniping u both so pfft this mistakes cause of 3hours of sleep or less stuff

[QUOTE =Synner;6948967] I did not brag like I could have with how my account [/QUOTE]

you guys always bragged about how big u were u got ur basher tribe by showing it off and they helped u to try and rim me and im not taking them out as well ...

DeletedUser117358

last i remember you and The Golden Horseshoe were the easiest caps i ever got.

DeletedUser113867

TSUPER vs HazMat
194 - 79

TSUPER vs Hazmat
185 (194) - 0(79)

Every Cap HazMAt has made was on a player who is still actively trying to play TW.
TSUPER has taken 9 village from players still actively trying to fight a war.

So sure they have a lot of caps, but they have all been from an account that was either due to internal (tower), Screwed over by the owner and then sat by players trying to snipe (warlock) or from an owner who left and went for internal (legallybindinghugs).

Not really sure if that what we can call: A great war..

Warlock was still being sat and so still an active defending account, infact with everyone in hazmat sitting this should have been in a better position than before.

Ok most of tsuper caps were off warlock and those players listed, but how many of yours were recaps of those villages? If you are saying that those taken villages do not count then you cannot count recapping them to your side as you would never have lost them.

I see, so, I, Sin was screaming about 9k incomings? Firstly, when I was on the account, you guys seemed to have a lot of trouble passing 4k and staying there. Not very "Tsuper" are ya. ;)

I got my ass gifted to me on a platter, eh? Oh boy, NiN. Might want to get your facts straight. Before I got kicked off the internet and Chris went ballistic, I had barely lost any villas. The majority of the ones I HAD lost were ones I simply could not defend due to positioning. This despite an average of 3 trains a day and a couple random and horribly time noble nukes, among other things.

Your arrogance is founded on stats that really aren't representative of this war. Though, they're representative of your lack of skills. You got very few villas from Unicorn. Furthermore, it's taken what, 2-3 weeks to eat up my dead account, despite so many of you being nearby. You've supposedly got tribe members with talent...well, if this is the extent of said "talent", might just want to quit before it's too late. :icon_rolleyes:

Sin

Alot more than 3 trains a day have been sent since you left the account, proving that attack numbers have increased, you might have stood strong for awhile but your account obviously started running low on defences. Your account was not dead, it was being played by several members of hazmat as stated by hazmat. Just because you or your cos were not on it does not mean it was dead.

Nope. I had no reason to use rl as an excuse since TSUPER really weren't doing all that well. Sure sleeping 3 hrs a day is draining, but I was actually enjoying how easy it was. I am not one for excuses, never have been. The only reason I would disappear from an account which I put so much work into is because I lost access to the internet or something really urgent came up in real life (in this case it was the former). RL is more important the tw after all, though it seems like people easily forget this.

Sin

You sleep 3 hours a night for a few weeks you need to catch up to get energy back. You cannot survive on little sleep for extended periods. TSUPER were beating you as you were bound to run out of energy and crash and then they could exploit the situation and this is what happened. Tired people have arguements and then over react and block each other from going on as they feel like they need more help or are being betrayed.

DeletedUser102496

I have asked people and they have no idea who you are. Your the funny external Troll, that is all that matters within these forums :).

I know nobody in TSUPER, players in Rhythm are more familiar with me as I used to be in Fate :icon_wink:

shagohad

Why is it that every time an account gets trounced the first and only excuse is OH BUT HE LEFT ANDJUST LEFT HIS ACCOUNT TO DIE!!!!!! Really people? They cant all just conveniently leave their accounts when they get hit.....

DeletedUser117392

A lot of flaming (which i will read when i find time to digest such stuff). Meanwhile I found this on "Push! having more fun" thread,

JMO, but Reapers should be included in the war stats.

You might have an argument for not counting him if you kicked him right after TSU declared on you, but Rhythm is the one that did the declaring, so anyone in the tribe at the time of declaration should be on the record.

Not that it makes that big of a difference. INSIJS. :D

DeletedUser103302

last i remember you and The Golden Horseshoe were the easiest caps i ever got.

You can thank TSUck and TSU for that, if you remember correctly, TSU and TSUck were at war, Both our tribes were smashing the granny out of each other, you decided you wanted a piece of the action, to hell with diplomacy. You picked those players you already had intel that were clear and ready for relocations. Calling them refugees, please?

So yes, it was easy, for you to move when we were attacking each other, You took advantage of the situation. There is no game in that. Or there is, its just Poor sportsmanship. Poor Game. Bad Character. Sucky sucky. Shame on you.

Thanks for the update Titu.

DeletedUser117358

You can thank TSUck and TSU for that, if you remember correctly, TSU and TSUck were at war, Both our tribes were smashing the granny out of each other, you decided you wanted a piece of the action, to hell with diplomacy. You picked those players you already had intel that were clear and ready for relocations. Calling them refugees, please?

So yes, it was easy, for you to move when we were attacking each other, You took advantage of the situation. There is no game in that. Or there is, its just Poor sportsmanship. Poor Game. Bad Character. Sucky sucky. Shame on you.

Thanks for the update Titu.

I remember correctly that we only started capping after 2 events had occured
1. We had already gained intel about your "TSUper" merge (not so super, but eh)
2. Warlock had already started beating the living daylight out of those two accounts (which was real easy as the players on there were not solid)(stil arent)

So if you say i moved in while you were still warring each other then sir, you are highly mis-informed as to matters which occured.
Do not blame me for nobling your players, rather, blame them for their incompetence, even after your stacks arrived they still got rekt.

http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=10613837

Ran a couple of successful solo ops on him, check the conquer times, wonder where the super tribe was at this time?
feast your eyes m8, get rekt.