TSUPER and a band of refugees

DeletedUser116997

I remember correctly that we only started capping after 2 events had occured
1. We had already gained intel about your "TSUper" merge (not so super, but eh)
2. Warlock had already started beating the living daylight out of those two accounts (which was real easy as the players on there were not solid)(stil arent)

yet we are still here and they ran off :/ i guess it was not that easy then ... but i guess we rate difficulty differently

DeletedUser

A lot of flaming (which i will read when i find time to digest such stuff). Meanwhile I found this on "Push! having more fun" thread,

You'll notice that we still haven't kicked the Warlock account, and that the Unicorn and tower accounts were left with us until their frontline villages were gone. ;)

DeletedUser117392

You'll notice that we still haven't kicked the Warlock account, and that the Unicorn and tower accounts were left with us until their frontline villages were gone. ;)

Yes, I know. And I believe you are a guy who wouldn't even kick them. Though based on what you said, it sounds unfair to me if some of your tribemates are asking to remove Warlock from stats (especially when HazMat had declared war).

DeletedUser

Yes, I know. And I believe you are a guy who wouldn't even kick them. Though based on what you said, it sounds unfair to me if some of your tribemates are asking to remove Warlock from stats (especially when HazMat had declared war).

I see both sides here, tbh, though as I mentioned, I'd lean toward "officially" leaving them in the stats. I'd probably say the best course of action would be to include them in the stats, but to take the context of the conflict into account when making an analysis.

And tribemates sounds so egalitarian. I'd appreciate if from this point forward we could refer to them as my minions.

DeletedUser117392

I see both sides here, tbh, though as I mentioned, I'd lean toward "officially" leaving them in the stats. I'd probably say the best course of action would be to include them in the stats, but to take the context of the conflict into account when making an analysis.

Fully agree with you. I am not in favour of modifying war stats. Clearly player was under tribe banner when war started and villages were lost. There shouldn't be argument over that. One can surely say that TSUPER dint do anything significant if account owner(s) left instead of defending.

P.S. Pending tasks: Read the previous posts of your minions & scott's tribemates.