TT Appreciation Society <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its sad to see what people are posting here. Imo, this thread is a shame, nothing more. It´s only a freaking game, I can´t understand all the hate and BS here.

From the way your posting it shows you not experienced in Pnp.. If you can't comprehend whats happening refrain from posting...

Players here understand its a game....From the looks of it your taking it personally...

The funny thing about all of this...is your a SPAM player and basically you can't understand the reasoning behind this propaganda...I suggest you better ask the maker of the thread on what is his plan doing this.

Those supporting Trojan T feel free to post your opinions.. But with his stature the way he left tribe, pulled out support...The way he justisfy his selfishness, his greed for his own gain...The way he manipulate players to prove that he is correct...I don't care... If you support a friggin shitty player...

I don't give a shit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

From the way your posting it shows you not experienced in Pnp.. If you can't comprehend whats happening refrain from posting...

Players here understand its a game....From the looks of it your taking it personally...

The funny thing about all of this...is your a SPAM player and basically you can't understand the reasoning behind this propaganda...I suggest you better ask the maker of the thread on what is his plan doing this.

Those supporting Trojan T feel free to post your opinions.. But with his stature the way he left tribe, pulled out support...The way he justisfy his selfishness, his greed for his own gain...The way he manipulate players to prove that he is correct...I don't care... If you support a friggin shitty player...

I don't give a shit.

Didn't read anymore after the bold.

This thread has nothing to do with politics or propaganda. It's nothing but an insult directed at a player.

DeletedUser

Didn't read anymore after the bold.

This thread has nothing to do with politics or propaganda. It's nothing but an insult directed at a player.

Do you really think SPAM cares about PnP now? They use this forum as their personal playground, not that I have anything against it.

DeletedUser

Its not half of spam you moron, and definately not the good parts anyway :p
Nice to see you've joined us, Louis. Be good to be on the winning side with a DECENT duke at long last.. haha
QUICK, QUICK, dyl-doh.. whine about my double post... don't miss out on this great opportunity to make us all yawn at you again.. :)
TT.

DeletedUser

Nice to see you've joined us, Louis. Be good to be on the winning side with a DECENT duke at long last.. haha
QUICK, QUICK, dyl-doh.. whine about my double post... don't miss out on this great opportunity to make us all yawn at you again.. :)
TT.

I'm top dollar, you are loose change. That's why SPAM is still around and you are not.

*Theodred*

I don't give a shit.
Do not for a single second claim that this is PnP. Your drivel cannot be commended except perhaps for its comedic value. In years to come, people will be teaching their grandchildren on how not present one's views from your posts!

DeletedUser91224

Do you really think SPAM cares about PnP now? They use this forum as their personal playground, not that I have anything against it.

I don't give a shit.

Looks like they care to me.

DeletedUser

I'm top dollar, you are loose change. That's why SPAM is still around and you are not.
Obviously the exchange rate for a 'top dollar' has seriously plummeted in value, seeing as that 'top dollar' hasn't got you, personally, buying a village in months.. lol
In fact, that 'top dollar' has hit so rock bottom, it can now buy only barbs.. lol.
Nice world to still be in... NOT.
You're stuck in a closed world.
Have some 'kahoonas' and play a real world instead.
Co-me :)
Or are you scared, little man?
lolz.
Ps, peeps. This is the Trojan T appreciation tab. Please keep on topic..
I was feeling a little left out for a while.. (sob)
Louis. If I can count on anyone to give me their best shot - it'd be you, bro... CMON... give it to me baby.. aha.. aha... :)
TT.

DeletedUser

Obviously the exchange rate for a 'top dollar' has seriously plummeted in value, seeing as that 'top dollar' hasn't got you, personally, buying a village in months.. lol
In fact, that 'top dollar' has hit so rock bottom, it can now buy only barbs.. lol.
Nice world to still be in... NOT.
You're stuck in a closed world.
Have some 'kahoonas' and play a real world instead.
Co-me :)
Or are you scared, little man?
lolz.
Ps, peeps. This is the Trojan T appreciation tab. Please keep on topic..
I was feeling a little left out for a while.. (sob)
Louis. If I can count on anyone to give me their best shot - it'd be you, bro... CMON... give it to me baby.. aha.. aha... :)
TT.

Do real worlds consist of ones which Trojan T has the ability to win? Seems I will have to wait a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My tribes have won numerous worlds. Of which my personal best rank to date was 10th.
Now have YOU done on a personal level? haha.
NOTHING to brag about, Narcosis?
I thought not.
Now. Back to someone apart from that fool, DA that has something more constructively destructive of Trojan T to add? :)
COME ON, Louis.
Somebody wake him up..
(poke, poke, poke)
TT.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My tribes have won numerous worlds. Of which my personal best rank to date was 10th.
I thought not.
Now. Back to someone apart from that fool, DA that has something more constructively destructive of Trojan T to add? :)
COME ON, Louis.
Somebody wake him up..
(poke, poke, poke)
TT.

Are you sure...Care to post stats that will back-up your statement...Please only post only the worlds that you have basically won...With you on a winning tribe.

I have been researching your account and all I see is a bunch of nothing.

DeletedUser

I thought not.
COME ON, Louis.
Somebody wake him up..
(poke, poke, poke)
TT.

Inferiority complex :icon_rolleyes:.

No, your penis is not 12 inches, it's only 5. You may be a boss on some past world you fluked out on, but on World 60 you are just a loser. Get over it. I'm not interested particularly in divulging all my various successes, I feel they are irrelevant to how I do on W60.

DeletedUser

lol. Here we go.
@ amthrax - do some more research, sonny jim. I was in DNS in world 9. My tribe has won the world.
I was in Pirana in world 48. My tribe are just finishing off Womble to win the world.
I was in Fork in world 60 - but you know it. We won the world fairly with all secrets first, but a backstabber changed the outcome with just 2 hours to go.
That'll do for you, sonny.

@ My past luvr, dYldoh !
It may be just SHORT of 4 inches actually, but your mom loved it anyways.. lol
And. Yes. I didn't in the slightest expect you to be able to show any stats of credibility at all. You can't. Not even on your best ever world and a pathetic 2 mill pt account, 60.
Loser of the highest calibre, penis lover.. haha.

Now.
Can somebody with an OUNCE of intelligence get this back to FUN, and get some edited cartoon strips/pics done, appreciating my life in TW.
I'm sure there's some clever people out there (obviously not the 2 above lol)

LOUIS. I'm not gonna call you again to rescue me. I'll talk fairly sternly to you, Ash and Taylor in our w67 tribe if you don't take part here.. lol
TT.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol. Here we go.
@ amthrax - do some more research, sonny jim. I was in DNS in world 9. My tribe has won the world.
I was in Pirana in world 48. My tribe are just finishing off Womble to win the world.
I was in Fork in world 60 - but you know it. We won the world fairly with all secrets first, but a backstabber changed the outcome with just 2 hours to go.

@ My past luvr, dYldoh !
And. Yes. I didn't in the slightest expect you to be able to show any stats of credibility at all. You can't. Not even on your best ever world and a pathetic 2 mill pt account, 60.

Now.
Can somebody with an OUNCE of intelligence get this back to FUN, and get some edited cartoon strips/pics done, appreciating my life in TW.

LOUIS. I'm not gonna call you again to rescue me. I'll talk fairly sternly to you, Ash and Taylor in our w67 tribe if you don't take part here.. lol
TT.

Ok Im researching amthrax..

http://en9.tribalwars.net/hall_of_fame.php

I dont see his name on the winning tribe....It just means you want gain from something you didn't help to accomplish.

http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search

wow is this the stats your proud off...What are you hidding trojan T..

Also, saying that you have a chance in winning world 60 is funny cause you haven't done anything here, you just rant, justify your style the backstabbing, pulling out of support during time of war. Those players that left your tribe FORK knows that winning with FORK is not an accomplishment.

I think this is your best stats..

http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&id=1059108

best, but your no where near in winning a world, in the first condition the secret condition those players that you mentioned as backstabbers are really good smart players who knows the right thing...The second condition for winning Domination when you heard that they gonna keep the world open...You got scared and deleted...Thats what pathetic cowards do when they are afraid of war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol. Here we go.

@ My past luvr, dYldoh !

Now.

TT.

Alright you bumder, im here :)

I think you will find that sc0ter actually backstabbed SPAM in the first place, which lead to the chance of FORK winning, then however the lovely brianna realised she loved me too much and had to rejoin SPAM :p

And TT i would make you a cartoon about being butthurt that i kicked your ass, but im too much of a techonophobe to be able to :(

Guess being a nub isnt all good ;(

P.S - AYK if i do call TT some abusive names later on in this thread, can you please check with him first if he minds before infracting and banning me again <3

DeletedUser

TT, it was not a good idea to press the issue further.

I looked into your stats. On W9, DNS did win the world, however you were not in DNS, you were in ~DNS~, which was the academy tribe. Furthermore, you did not finish the world, you quit due to a successful Op by a tribe called Plague. Again, in world 48, although you were in Piranha you cannot claim that you were part of the tribe that won the world. At the time you quit (12th Oct 2011), you were losing villages to the second rank tribe which was only 30 million points smaller despite having 60 members to your tribes 120. In essence, you quit well over a year and a quarter ago and Piranha are not even done with the world. This is similar to your circumstances in world 60, in which you happened to spend a short amount of time in the winning tribe (SPAM) yet contributed nothing to the victory.

So I don't get why I even need to bring up past worlds. On this world alone, my achievements dwarf the best of your TW career. I mean I founded and led SPAM to victory in W60 and I was actually present to see them win it. That alone gets me more brownie points. I am sorry though for saying you would never improve though, it seems you improved on your accomplishments in W9 and W48 by being in SPAM for a short while.

DeletedUser

P.S - AYK if i do call TT some abusive names later on in this thread, can you please check with him first if he minds before infracting and banning me again <3

While this comment did make me chuckle, I'll throw this out to everyone..

I have no issue with you guys hating on each other, throwing out abusive names as long as it stays all in good fun, and generally sticks to within the context/confines of the game, when it starts to take a detour, and becomes just pure flaming, and people start getting annoyed by the thread (I'd submit they already are as other threads have all but died), then I'll put a stop to it... I've actually got a very high tolerance, but there are multiple maturity levels reading these forums, so there has to be some level of decency here... (as in keep the f & c words out, and aside from the odd mom joke, try to not delve too far into someone's personal life). I've really had no issue with anything here, and the comic itself was creative, and witty... That sort of thing always gets props!

To try and be fair, unless someone goes entirely off the deep-end, if I feel you've crossed a line (since I'm letting this continue), then I'll give a warning, and edit the post..

Status
Not open for further replies.