TT split?

DeletedUser

They were declared on by a rim tribe and within 2 weeks began falling apart. Whether or not they are correlated is not even arguable...it was the ACTUAL chain of events.
So tt broke apart because a rim tribe declared.
Chains of events do not necessarily shed light on cause and effect.

A rim tribe declared, and a few weeks later they disbanded. That's true. Not being refuted.
But one does not necessarily lead to the other.

*flies away*

DeletedUser94483

On the externals..it is about the EXTERNAL chain of events not the autopsy. Just like if you were to get opped and all of a sudden someone in your family dies...To argue that someone died is irreverent. The excuse is one that can not be measured or quantified by the community...the EVIDENCE is all the community can quantify..you received 2k incoming few weeks later quit..That is the evidence that is what matters..That is the dissolution of tt.

Any argument to the contrary is a moot point that can only be made by noobs.

mattcurr

On the externals..it is about the EXTERNAL chain of events not the autopsy. Just like if you were to get opped and all of a sudden someone in your family dies...To argue that someone died is irreverent. The excuse is one that can not be measured or quantified by the community...the EVIDENCE is all the community can quantify..you received 2k incoming few weeks later quit..That is the evidence that is what matters..That is the dissolution of tt.

Any argument to the contrary is a moot point that can only be made by noobs.
If I am reading my phone while crossing the street and get hit by a car...then the car killed me..It doesn't matter that I had a brain aneurysm as I was walking across the street and was dead 1 second before the car hit me..The chain of events are, step off curb hit by car, dead.
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

Id rebut you but I think I'll die of laughter if I have to read any more of that stupidity. Did that make sense in your head even? Either you're a masterful troll or Im not sure how you have the brain capacity to breath with logic like that.

DeletedUser

What he means to say (I think?) is that to an outsider that chain of events appears to be true, while in fact it is not representitive of the cause of death.
Which is what TT (I assume the people defending them are part of the tribe) has been saying all along about their disappearance.

mattcurr

What he means to say (I think?) is that to an outsider that chain of events appears to be true, while in fact it is not representitive of the cause of death.
Which is what TT (I assume the people defending them are part of the tribe) has been saying all along about their disappearance.

If you discount half the empirical evidence sure that would make sense. But tt had successful opps and defending, that is evidence as well. If you want to disillusion yourselves into thinking that TT's fall was due to Ronin, by all means go straight ahead. But dont pretend it even makes sense, let alone attempt some sort of piss poor logical fallacy, while you pretend to be smart. that wasn't directed at you specifically.

Repinski

I'd just like to point out that stats for the TT and Ronin war were never provided during the course of the war. Seeing as I am lazy and don't feel like digging through conquer histories and manually add those stats that were never provided, the simple truth remains as the following.

Ronin declared on TT F.
TT F. and Ronin fought for a while, no stats were provided by either side.
TT F. disbanded.

It's very easy to assume that Ronin is the cause of the disbanding since an in depth stat analysis is lacking as well as a missing in depth explanation being provided as to the collapse of TT F.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've been avoiding the externals.

Me and several other active members of TT wanted a change. So we left. Thats the reason of the break up, not RONIN... lol

We were winning the war vs RONIN and in all honesty... Not even trying... They concentrated on two players. Sending un coordinated mass nukes at them. We stacked both players to the high heavens. Killing over 10 million of their offensive troops in 6 days.

TT capped 99 villages from RONIN
RONIN capped 62 villages

Trying to make a long story short...

RONINS first main OP was vesus Gestumblindi. After 5 days and only losing 11 villages and killing over 6 million troops and countless nobles he needed to get back to real life issues and passed his account around to TT players and we took turns watching RONIN nukes burn. They capped a few vills off em. He killed a total of 12 million RONIN troops.

The other they targeted was Sayonarra, we taught him how to tag the day he had 5k incomings. He lost 16 villages. He re capped all 16 and took 3 from them.

I will say RONIN's re capping was quite good, and they did snipe 6-8 of my milisecond trains.