TTD declares on SEX

=RedFox=

lol I think he is serious KK.
There is a difference of 8 in the FS RFSA vs Sex graph. But considering the post clearly says
we the titans declare victory over sex.
I think we can safely come to the conclusion that the person who stalks swords should have a good look in the mirror before throwing words like noob and fail around.
And, on side note. Why are you stalking swords? Some kind of strange fetish? I'm no psychologist, but you need professional help! Do you just look longingly at them from a distance? Do you sneak into their backyard at night and steal their frilly scabbards from the clothes-line?

DeletedUser

Ha.

Well done titans, with the help of 2/5 of the top 5 tribes you beat a 2 continent based tribe.

But in all seriousness, if I was the leader of these titans, I wouldn't of even made a public declaration for this.

DeletedUser

You do realize that FS was mostly located on the other side of the world and you were attacking an isolated cluster right?

DeletedUser68103

Ha.

Well done titans, with the help of 2/5 of the top 5 tribes you beat a 2 continent based tribe.

But in all seriousness, if I was the leader of these titans, I wouldn't of even made a public declaration for this.

You declared on Fs.... We didnt ask for thier help... not our problem mate :)

DeletedUser54677

Ha.

If 2/5 was including Deus, you'd be sorely mistaken. Deus didn't help at all. If not, carry on. :)

DeletedUser

hey n00b...

There is a difference of 8 ....

FAIL !

really!!!!

do you even know simple mathematics.
118-11 is not equal to 8

@chipdwood

do you have necessary proofs to support your point.
we took no help from deus.if any deus player attacked you it was entirely their wish.

DeletedUser

@sword

ohhh!!!! now i realize your mistake.

you observed the "fs and sex war report"

sorry thats my fault then.dont know why i put their report over there.

DeletedUser

well what about the refugees is this war still going or what. they are the same people just joined a bigger tribe

DeletedUser

micro you can look at stats then check back over time, those FS villages were sat there doing nothing for months, second they come into our hands Deus take an interest. It wasn't ordered help but it makes no difference.

as for lord gorwads comment... I am well aware that it would of taken 3 days for them to be able to have every single village near us stacked if they had wanted to.

Also Deus, your players haven't attacked me since I started this world, well 1 nuke once when I was about 100k. Your claiming starting now was coincidence?

DeletedUser54677

micro you can look at stats then check back over time, those FS villages were sat there doing nothing for months, second they come into our hands Deus take an interest. It wasn't ordered help but it makes no difference.

as for lord gorwads comment... I am well aware that it would of taken 3 days for them to be able to have every single village near us stacked if they had wanted to.

Also Deus, your players haven't attacked me since I started this world, well 1 nuke once when I was about 100k. Your claiming starting now was coincidence?

Well, of course. FS were 'guests'. We allowed them to stay though no diplomacy was to be had. They're mostly ex-TUFF/MONSTR players who didn't get into Deus. But, =TTD= wanted to war SEX, and asked us to stay out. So we did. Then SEX merged, and we no longer were bound by =TTD= to not attack SEX, as their players were under the FS tag. So, yes. We did take an interest in your villages quite quickly. And we will continue to do so. :)

Now the question becomes; Does FS have enough support going to their SEX refugees to stand up to Deus' nukes? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Well, of course. FS were 'guests'. We allowed them to stay though no diplomacy was to be had. They're mostly ex-TUFF/MONSTR players who didn't get into Deus. But, =TTD= wanted to war SEX, and asked us to stay out. So we did. Then SEX merged, and we no longer were bound by =TTD= to not attack SEX, as their players were under the FS tag. So, yes. We did take an interest in your villages quite quickly. And we will continue to do so. :)

Now the question becomes; Does FS have enough support going to their SEX refugees to stand up to Deus' nukes? :icon_idea:

And the answer is? Dun Dun Dun...

YES,200 sp will probably make it.

DeletedUser

we the TROJANS declare victory over unprotected SEX. here is the overall result

Side 1: Unprotected Sex & pregnant teenage girls

Side 2: Trojans Extended pleasure

Millions worldwide

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,191
Side 2: 1,082
Difference: 19,109

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 11
Difference: 107

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 165,226,522
Side 2: 9,541,268
Difference: 155,685,254

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,139,894
Side 2: 101,868
Difference: 1,038,026

image.php

Edited for accuracy

DeletedUser

@azi
thankyou

@kridd
200 spears will only sacrifice their life if they have a billion dollars insurance for their families
:d