image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,814
Side 2: 0
Difference: 133,814

image.php

:icon_cool:Go Titans:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well we called a ceasefire with FS, so stopped attack both side over the last 48 hrs.

Looks like it's over anyway, TTD have gained barely anything through this as people are going to be joining FS rather than TTD.

DeletedUser68103

Looks like it's over anyway, TTD have gained barely anything through this as people are going to be joining FS rather than TTD.

Okay yall have fun with that.... So I guess we won..... ********************************************************Censored cause apperently I am not entitled to an opinion************************************************.

Last edited:

bluegec

Well we called a ceasefire with FS, so stopped attack both side over the last 48 hrs.

It may be over with FS, that's their choice. If the case is such then =TTD= will clearly have to discuss the situation with FS in relation to the refugee status of various members of SEX . =TTD=s war is due to SEX declaring that they wanted to own k49. Just because SEX have agreed to stop fighting with FS doesn't mean that =TTD will allow k49 to fall.

DeletedUser

It may be over with FS, that's their choice. If the case is such then =TTD= will clearly have to discuss the situation with FS in relation to the refugee status of various members of SEX . =TTD=s war is due to SEX declaring that they wanted to own k49. Just because SEX have agreed to stop fighting with FS doesn't mean that =TTD will allow k49 to fall.

sex believed that ttd and fs were partners in this war,so a nap with fs would mean a nap with ttd.
but this is not the case over here.so its their bad luck.

DeletedUser54677

SEX refugees will not go far. K49 is Deus/=TTD= territory. FS is a 'guest' in our territory. War refugees aren't welcome here. Drop the SEX tag, and you'll have more than =TTD= to worry about when you sleep at night.

DeletedUser

Okay yall have fun with that.... So I guess we won..... ********************************************************Censored cause apperently I am not entitled to an opinion************************************************.

Your opinion matters to me.

=TTD= will win cos they are teh coolest. It are true because it has been said by me.

*hides in cheese*

DeletedUser54677

He asked why would I kill you. I gave my answer. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

SEX refugees will not go far. K49 is Deus/=TTD= territory. FS is a 'guest' in our territory. War refugees aren't welcome here. Drop the SEX tag, and you'll have more than =TTD= to worry about when you sleep at night.

Your territory? When I look at the dominance map all I see if FS in K49! Or has Deus and =TTD= claimed the whole of the EAST?! I think I speak for all of SEX when I say this...No matter what TAG we bare...neither Deus or =TTD= will claim a K we control or want without a fight!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser54677

Your territory? When I look at the dominance map all I see if FS in K49! Or has Deus and =TTD= claimed the whole of the EAST?! I think I speak for all of SEX when I say this...No matter what TAG we bare...neither Deus or =TTD= will claim a K we control or want without a fight!:icon_cool:

Like I said, FS are 'guests' in our territory. And yes, the Deus/=TTD= alliance has claimed the entire East as our playground. If you got a problem with that, tough. We don't care. :icon_wink:

And from what I've seen... =TTD= just needs a kick in the ass. Maybe we'll start a competition with them; see who can noble the most SEX villages. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Like I said, FS are 'guests' in our territory. And yes, the Deus/=TTD= alliance has claimed the entire East as our playground. If you got a problem with that, tough. We don't care. :icon_wink:

And from what I've seen... =TTD= just needs a kick in the ass. Maybe we'll start a competition with them; see who can noble the most SEX villages. :icon_surprised:

Cant you let TTD fight their own battles? Also...apparently we are noobs anyway so why would they need the help from the might kings of darkness?

DeletedUser54677

Cant you let TTD fight their own battles? Also...apparently we are noobs anyway so why would they need the help from the might kings of darkness?

They are fighting, but should you turn tail to FS, well.. They have diplomacy with us, and =TTD= have not asked us to not attack FS. Or, rather, have not asked us to not attack their FS war refugees. :icon_idea: