=TTD= Declares

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be gesschlossen'd.

It is now =TTD=, Garuda and loyal ex-*R*R*'s vs diloyal ex-*R*R*'s and Monstr.

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be gesschlossen'd.

It is now =TTD=, Garuda and loyal ex-*R*R*'s vs diloyal ex-*R*R*'s and Monstr.

Now Josh, do not let the current situation cause you to speak disrespectfully about former RR members. Each person's situation is different.

DeletedUser

Now Josh, do not let the current situation cause you to speak disrespectfully about former RR members. Each person's situation is different.

Yes the disloyal part was a bit wrong. How they are represented is how I get my opinions though.

DeletedUser69260

So I am not really sure where to start or how to say this... I know I’m gonna be attacked no matter what I say and what I write will somehow get ripped apart and turned around. That is how it seems to go on here. However I read this once a week or so and I am not going to not have my say. Also I don’t think I will say all I want but I will make my opinion on the matter. As I said it is my opinion as I see it.

#1 who knew what almost a month ago is a mute point. Who Cares Seriously.

#2 The original council of RR quit playing so what was said and what wasn't cant really be determined

#3 Merge or no merge Monster and RR was not a good thing for either tribe

#4 Talks of an unmerge were discussed and a partial one was done however some RR players were still getting attacked even though we were told we had a NAP with =TTD= and wouldn’t be. (later found out this was not the case) At the time it looked and felt like we were sacrificed to save original monster.

#5 We weren’t one tribe no matter what anyone says... it was old RR and original Monster it was apparent in the forums. Some players from RR were chosen and accepted as tribemates (myself included at the time) but it was still not a united tribe.

#6 once we completely unmerged we were suppose to go back to being allies once again with monster yet k39 was continually getting nobled by monster even after emails from me to monster council to rectify this.

#7 Once the unmerge was done with monster I picked up the reins of running the tribe of RR and did what I could. I started diplomacy talks with =TTD= and tried to start fresh in this. RR didn’t run scared; We were boxed in in k39 with monster at one end taking villages and =TTD= at the other side. During the diplomacy talks after the unmerge with our “allies” we were given a surrender plan of action that we as a fresh council decided was the best thing to do.

Now I still talk to a couple monster players OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. Yet I know and feel they were nice to some of us because they had to be when we were in the tribe but now that we aren’t… we don’t exist.

TW3.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser6081

So I am not really sure where to start or how to say this... I know I’m gonna be attacked no matter what I say and what I write will somehow get ripped apart and turned around. That is how it seems to go on here. However I read this once a week or so and I am not going to not have my say. Also I don’t think I will say all I want but I will make my opinion on the matter. As I said it is my opinion as I see it.

#1 who knew what almost a month ago is a mute point. Who Cares Seriously.

#2 The original council of RR quit playing so what was said and what wasn't cant really be determined

#3 Merge or no merge Monster and RR was not a good thing for either tribe

#4 Talks of an unmerge were discussed and a partial one was done however some RR players were still getting attacked even though we were told we had a NAP with =TTD= and wouldn’t be. (later found out this was not the case) At the time it looked and felt like we were sacrificed to save original monster.

#5 We weren’t one tribe no matter what anyone says... it was old RR and original Monster it was apparent in the forums. Some players from RR were chosen and accepted as tribemates (myself included at the time) but it was still not a united tribe.

#6 once we completely unmerged we were suppose to go back to being allies once again with monster yet k39 was continually getting nobled by monster even after emails from me to monster council to rectify this.

#7 Once the unmerge was done with monster I picked up the reins of running the tribe of RR and did what I could. I started diplomacy talks with =TTD= and tried to start fresh in this. RR didn’t run scared; We were boxed in in k39 with monster at one end taking villages and =TTD= at the other side. During the diplomacy talks after the unmerge with our “allies” we were given a surrender plan of action that we as a fresh council decided was the best thing to do.

Now I still talk to a couple monster players OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. Yet I know and feel they were nice to some of us because they had to be when we were in the tribe but now that we aren’t… we don’t exist.

TW3.jpg

Honestly, I have no beef with those who jumped over WITH you and the other leaders. Those who bailed out days before that on the otherhand are cowards.

DeletedUser

Heinous one you are wrong but because you seem intent on keeping your bad opinion of us I wont argue the point.

Bottom Line: *R*R* did not fit in with Monstr. We can only help those who help themselves and you guys didn't seem capable of doing that.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but you were not privy to the discussion I had with Hurricane. It wasnt about the amount of vills taken it was about what he had seen done one by one to his members in Tuff X and that he knew that first round was just the first of many. He didnt wish to fight through that and he said Tuff was pretty inactive anyways so he went to Kings. While Hurricane was in Tuff X at the time dont let that fool you. He was a major player for Tuff. When he gave up on it, it was the final nail in the coffin for Tuff thus yes the RR led operation was what finished the job on Tuff.

Yes rugers I know that some monstr guys took part in it but how long did you guys have to get that done? We come in and put together one single mixed op and it basically throws enough weight at them that they decide enough is enough?

As far as the defenses thrown out in response to my previous posts I am just going to say my previous posts are my word on that and you can come back with all that you supposedly did but in the end you kicked your allies to the curb after being so insistant that you guys retain the tribal name in the merge. In the end everyone will make up their own opinion.

Im ex RR right and I belive that that persn is Jimcoo who we took down. I think he had 400k points. And a whole (21-23mill) tribe took him down. And it took like 4 claims on each vill as peoplekept dropping out and saying,"I can't clear it." Not something to be proud of.

DeletedUser

jimcooo was the man... its just a shame he had no real help....

or they would still be trying to take him down...

DeletedUser59937

Sorry, but you were not privy to the discussion I had with Hurricane. It wasnt about the amount of vills taken it was about what he had seen done one by one to his members in Tuff X and that he knew that first round was just the first of many. He didnt wish to fight through that and he said Tuff was pretty inactive anyways so he went to Kings. While Hurricane was in Tuff X at the time dont let that fool you. He was a major player for Tuff. When he gave up on it, it was the final nail in the coffin for Tuff thus yes the RR led operation was what finished the job on Tuff.

Yes rugers I know that some monstr guys took part in it but how long did you guys have to get that done? We come in and put together one single mixed op and it basically throws enough weight at them that they decide enough is enough?

As far as the defenses thrown out in response to my previous posts I am just going to say my previous posts are my word on that and you can come back with all that you supposedly did but in the end you kicked your allies to the curb after being so insistant that you guys retain the tribal name in the merge. In the end everyone will make up their own opinion.

Yawn. You know. Why not just say lean was the final straw to take down TuFF? About as true.

I can't speak for Hurricane in why he left, as we have never discussed it but i do know *R*R* wasn't a major part of the death of TuFF. That honour goes to Kings, Monstr and i have a feeling TTD.

God. I hate the forums :(

DeletedUser62174

Look on the dominance map.. or the leader boards..

You'll see that they're ranked 7.... and have quite afew K's..

But they're not too close to V-V-V.