=TTD= ranked second

DeletedUser

At last The Titan Dynasty are ranked in second spot "just" behind Dues :p
great job for the win and guys keep the good work up and miss you all (apart from charshaun with his endless ops jk lol)

GOOO =TTD= and Of course GOOOOO DUES

user_image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow just looked it up you guys recruited 21 members and deus recruited 13 so you guys even recruited more then the main tribe in this war alough you guys had better stats then deus (still in the negatives though :?) lol well w/e

Bo-John-bo

Why did no one join us?? :icon_cry:

No fair. We want some more people to come and nub around doing nothing :icon_cry:

deadsocks

Was surprised to learn they were #2... but it's maybe not so surprising now I've looked at which tribes are actually left. There really isn't anyone more worthy left in the world... you can take that as a compliment, or you can find it kinda sad. :'(

STAFAST

I would not be surprised to see the world go on for years, but few of the tribes around now here. I think Deus has basically won the world, i cant see any tribes getting together and fighting them off anymore. It may happen, seen it on w15 so who knows.

But this was one of the best worlds i have ever played, i will stick here for a while, and see how w50 goes, then i am done. No more TW for me. Years out of my life, lots of money :( A few good friends to show for it only.

This has been a very fun ride.