TU - Empire

DeletedUser

Anyone interested in joining the battle agianst "the farms" in the speed server, join TU!

DeletedUser

Latest news ladies and gentlemen: TU announces a war on TU.

DeletedUser

matty1.23: Your profile says:

so if you talk to me one day, and I have impeccable grammar, and the next I have so-so, it's because I forgot my meds for the day. A gentle reminder 3 or 4 times should do.

What it should say is: While I am perfectly literate, the other [insert sutiable number here] people on this account are not, and due to poor communication between us, they will have no idea who you are if you continue any kind of dialogue.

Just thought you should be aware of the error.

DeletedUser

I'm so confused so has TU declared war on TU2 or has the family TU declared war on everybody else :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

so if you talk to me one day, and I have impeccable grammar, and the next I have so-so, it's because I forgot my meds for the day. A gentle reminder 3 or 4 times should do.

What it should say is: While I am perfectly literate, the other [insert sutiable number here] people on this account are not, and due to poor communication between us, they will have no idea who you are if you continue any kind of dialogue.

actually, I think it's a dig at the other player(s)...just what I got out of it

DeletedUser

change people to person and i didn't write that so don't blame me.

DeletedUser

I'm so confused so has TU declared war on TU2 or has the family TU declared war on everybody else :icon_confused:

Don't worry, we take what we need and we defend our honor.
We would never attack a fellow tribemate.

DeletedUser

What's one of those?

/me types !player patrik11 on chat

Hmm, I wish I was in your tribe as a duke *hint hint*

DeletedUser

TU is getting a bad name out of this speed serve. Disbanding is very wise.