TU - Empire

DeletedUser

If you include taking in noobs to your uber noobish tribe then yeah I suppose so

DeletedUser

As said, TU is expanding and we will need new members :)

If you seriously think you have much saved up anywhere, especially enough that your guys will be able to mount any serious offensives....I think you are mistaken. In most places your members have smothered each other due to being scared and finding that hugging each other saves them for now.

In other areas your members found no one to hug except the incomings and those werent so friendly. All you are doing is putting big targets on your players villages. I bet they are extremely grateful to you for this. So much so that they will Love to send their armies at villages that you tell them to...that is if they had armies, thanks to you putting those big huge targets on their villages.

I mean...now everyone else can basically just target TU and be quite happy.

So thank you for rounding all those that play in that fashion so we can easily identify them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If you include taking in noobs to your uber noobish tribe then yeah I suppose so

Well, I prefer to take in high experienced players.
The most of us are "experienced" since we paid for Prem.

DeletedUser

Well, I prefer to take in high experienced players.
The most of us are "experienced" since we paid for Prem.

How do you figure? You gave EVERYONE inviting rights and they went crazy. Thats hardly how you make sure you get "experienced" players. It doesnt take experience to come up with 5 dollars.

DeletedUser

If you seriously think you have much saved up anywhere, especially enough that your guys will be able to mount any serious offensives....I think you are mistaken. In most places your members have smothered each other due to being scared and finding that hugging each other saves them for now.

In other areas your members found no one to hug except the incomings and those werent so friendly. All you are doing is putting big targets on your players villages. I bet they are extremely grateful to you for this. So much so that they will Love to send their armies at villages that you tell them to...that is if they had armies, thanks to you putting those big huge targets on their villages.

I mean...now everyone else can basically just target TU and be quite happy.

So thank you for rounding all those that play in that fashion so we can easily identify them. :icon_biggrin:

United we are strong.
Our enemies will fall.
Our lands will flourish.

DeletedUser

How do you figure? You gave EVERYONE inviting rights and they went crazy. Thats hardly how you make sure you get "experienced" players. It doesnt take experience to come up with 5 dollars.

Several people want to try the game before paying for it.

DeletedUser

There are a number of players who do not have Premium who are much more experienced at this game then you may well ever be :)

DeletedUser

United we are strong.
Our enemies will fall.
Our lands will flourish.

United? Heh, you really think your guys are helping each other? They are helping each other with their locations next to each other but not with troops.

DeletedUser

None of my farms got help :) The facts show that TU and TU2 members are not being helped by their tribes.

DeletedUser

There are a number of players who do not have Premium who are much more experienced at this game then you may well ever be :)

If I was a noob, how Would I be able to build an empire?
Look at yourself before jugding others.

DeletedUser

If I was a noob, how Would I be able to build an empire?
Look at yourself before jugding others.

I never called you anything. However, it is easy to invite players the first day of a world. No skill involved in just inviting everybody. I refused the invites from TU family tribes (even when they werent a family), and so did most (if not all) the other experienced players who had an idea.