tudadar

DeletedUser115090

Why has no one nobled this tribeless barb nobler? o_O [h=2]tudadar[/h]

DeletedUser117263

Why has no one nobled this tribeless barb nobler? o_O tudadar

coz 1. maybe heis turtle
2. maybe his basher tribe support him
3. even if people conquer 2 or 3 villas, he reconquer 10 or 15 barbs. cant kill him so easily
4. people may think its a shame. he is barb nobler. people nobling his villages will be called barb-barb nobler

DeletedUser

Tudadar is a kind overlord.

Rather than use his infinite power to noble villages full of already civilized inhabitants, tudadar uses his nobles to civilize barbarians. He's very progressive. (nod)

While the rest of us squabble amongst ourselves and slaughter thousands of innocent people, tudadar is teaching barbarian children to read.

Why do you hate the poor barbarian children, nevaeh?

DeletedUser99565

You could learn a thing or 7 from Tudadar, he has many disciples and is very generous to them.
#TudadarIsBAE

DeletedUser115090

what the hell is wrong with this world

Edit: Just noticed he has a rank 18 basher tribe :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with you is months if not years of people telling you "you have to be part of a tribe", "nobling barbs makes you a bad player".

You are, like many a result of the "norm". You have been bullied and manipulated into thinking there is only one way to acceptably play this game... TUDADAR IS THE ONE SHINING LIGHT IN AN OTHERWISE DARK WORLD!
TUDADAR IS A DRINKS MACHINE IN THE DESERT THAT IS THIS GAME.

WITH TUDADAR LEADING US THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN FAIL!

#Tudalgrob #17-gon

DeletedUser111495

Tudadar is secretly working for Sir Cornish me thinks.

DeletedUser117263

maybe u noticed the basher tribe after my post. haha.

Y dont u try nobling him

DeletedUser

You do realise that the Rank 18th Tribe has virtually no actual relation to Tudadar himself don't you?

If you bothered to check the Map you would realise there is no physical link whatsoever,

Liam

DeletedUser

You do realise that the Rank 18th Tribe has virtually no actual relation to Tudadar himself don't you?

If you bothered to check the Map you would realise there is no physical link whatsoever,

Liam

You're right that there's no official relation between them, but it's not because of the distance.

Mighty tudadar transcends superficial concepts like space and time.

DeletedUser82687

You're right that there's no official relation between them, but it's not because of the distance.

Mighty tudadar transcends superficial concepts like space and time.

Never in my life have I heard so much shite spoken about a barb nobler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let him spend his pp
I just hope he goes because thats why this game has become a joke !!!!!!