tudadar

DeletedUser99565

Tudadar is our duke. You can ask him yourself. He agreed to be duke and make our decisions for us but wouldn't actually join our tribe. With his help we will dominate.

DeletedUser111495

Never in my life have I heard so much shite spoken about a barb nobler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let him spend his pp
I just hope he goes because thats why this game has become a joke !!!!!!

Just because he nobles barbs you presume he is a bad player? Tudadar is much better than you give him credit for plus this is a p2w world so he is allowed to spend PP, also anyone with a basic knowledge of the game can make tonnes of PP in profit without spending a single dime...

The game becomes a Joke when people like yourself come up with excuses as to why they cannot keep up, sure he has spent PP but there are loads who have spent very little and still dominating...

Last edited:

twenty-five

The gane has become a joke because there are not enough like Tudadar; to travel the path less travelled, to do what most are too afraid to do.

DeletedUser82687

Just because he nobles barbs you presume he is a bad player? Tudadar is much better than you give him credit for plus this is a p2w world so he is allowed to spend PP, also anyone with a basic knowledge of the game can make tonnes of PP in profit without spending a single dime...

The game becomes a Joke when people like yourself come up with excuses as to why they cannot keep up, sure he has spent PP but there are loads who have spent very little and still dominating...
Never said he was a bad player
just that this is a war game
must be hard to attack those barb hoards :p
and this game is going down hill all the stats show that
but you carry on worshiping him if that gets you happy :)

DeletedUser111495

I dont worship him, however I dont Despise him either, people say that he is shit and yet they dont have what it takes to do anything about it, that says more about them than it does about him...

Sure game has gone down hill but not because of him, sure his strategy may not be to everyones approval but it works for him and surely the whole idea of a war game is to survive? hes doing ok so far...but keep on hating as im enjoying it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser99565

Just a bunch of blasphemy I hear insulting the great tudadar.

DeletedUser

Lol like if is tudadar fault :p

Is quite obvious the player base is much smaller, but this is not really a game for casual players and keeping up with the effort at time it takes is just not for everyone (yeah someone out there have a life, maybe i'll try it at some point...). But seriously blaming a single player for that makes just you sounding a bit of ridicolous :p

Our god tudadar is just running a public service, building up all those bonus vills noone would bother to build up :p

And he is clearly a pro, as he is obviously winning him war against barbs, and doing that without even a single lose to The Barb Tribe :O

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

You know, I think he has a point here. I'm starting to believe that it is Tudadar and players like him that are killing tribalwars.

It's not the quickly diminishing and lacking player-base. Nor is it the pay to win settings that further alienate the casual-moderate players. Nor is it the mods fairly harsh methods of enforcing the rules they see fit, further alienating people of the dominating age group that actually plays tribalwars. Or possibly, the game is founded upon a domino effect theory, which is hard to recover from once the dominos start falling. Once your friends leave, you leave, and so on and so forth forever. And surely it's not the lack of advertising and incredibly difficulty getting new players to join. And it isn't the fact that sometimes this game becomes more of a chore than a game.

Yea, I'm sure it's none of that. And it's all Tudadar. Someone should find a mod to give him the ban hammer. As clearly he has no right to play the game how he sees fit.

#tudadar4president

DeletedUser

Tudadar responsible for the game going down hill ? Don't be silly. Tudadar is the barb nobler we need, but not the one we deserve

DeletedUser

This is our fault. Players over-fomulating strategy on how to play Tribal Wars. ODA rank low? You're a carebear. Nobled a barb? Go play Sim City. Haven't been in a war yet? Well, you're probably just an inexperienced noob. Anti barb-nobling sentiments in every forum guide. We'll be nobling our tribemates soon. We ridiculed these barb noblers, viewed them as babies. Well now they're all grown up and they've got body piercings and a lot of anger.

DeletedUser99565

Why do you always speak in riddles? Can someone translate to English?

DeletedUser

I was nobling barbs way before it became socially acceptable, now if all the cool kids follow this tudadar overlord, I'm going to have to rethink my non-conformist ways and might be forced to actually attack red dots instead

DeletedUser102496

Guys...... I think I am inlove with tudadar :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Its a shame when a barb nobler gets his own thread.

People are impressed by this? (negative or even positively....)

DeletedUser

Intimidated is more likely. Although I don't like barb nobling either, it is a very impressive feat to still stand your ground while having nobled almost exclusively less than 2k points barbs instead of already upgraded villages. Not everyone can manage that.

DeletedUser

Intimidated is more likely. Although I don't like barb nobling either, it is a very impressive feat to still stand your ground while having nobled almost exclusively less than 2k points barbs instead of already upgraded villages. Not everyone can manage that.

Anyone with account manager can...

DeletedUser

It's more the fact that he can actually develop and hold on to these barbs, more or less alone. It is impressive, and if you don't think it is you don't understand the logistical constraints and risk management of this game.