Tuff No More

DeletedUser

SmurfPies disbands your tribe May 09,2012 18:13

Well Tuff has disbanded, the key active players who actually where fighting have left to join PITA with mine and most of the less active players blessing.

Its been a ride we started as a small rim tribe called FUN which i joined and became duke of FUN appointing supernubz and 07 as my barons. After a time we decided to restart the tribe under a new name TUFF with different goals we kept the active players and recruited other active players in our area. Time passed and we grew

After a short while we made friends with a tribe called WM which brought some fresh blood in with a merge, a few small wars and another merge or so later we had risen to be the only non premade in the top5 and to reach a eventual position of top3 of course the disbanding of ONE and Shave helped us with this.

I wish to thank all the players that played with us and apologies for how it has ended :) but in all honesty if someone had said we would get quite so far when i orginally took over a small tribe called FUN i would probably have had a good laugh :icon_biggrin:

Good luck to all those who are left i wish both PITA and GotRob well in the future hope you can make the world have a exciting end!

Special thanks to Ads and Zeta for taking over when i went AWOL with illness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104486

Wanna say a big thanks for your shoulder, u know why :) ( U picked me up even when i nobled bonus village 4Ks from my cluster which was nobled by ONE, from whom many players scared ). It was a great run, sad u went inactive, who knows what could happen now it u didn`t.

Thanks MATE.
HAKABS

DeletedUser84667

Hopefully GotRob is ready. PITA have no where to really go now except to eliminate them.

Good show for Tuff, was smaller than many tribes but lasted longer against what I consider the best tribe on the world.

DeletedUser

well played to both pita and tuff some good additions there pita lucky to get them and tuff lucky to get in