Turtle and Cruel should end their alliance

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
You really should have been in this world from the very beginning to understand that the Core/Cruel/Turtle alliance was forged before any of the tribes were the top tribes.

The trio of alliances (until Core disbanded of course) has continued on through Orcs, the Northeast, the South, and the west. This world is boring not because Turtle and Cruel are alliances, but because of poor leadership and lack of coordination from the other world tribes. It would have been quite a different game if the Orc family hadn't collapsed due to inactivity. When Orc was alive the direction of the world seemed very uncertain and I loved that. Once Orc dissolved, it became very clear that the winners of the world would be the Cruel/Turtle alliance.

I was playing from the beginning and I never really found it to be a fair fight, but thats just me.

DeletedUser

When i started turtle and cruel already owned combined nearly half the map. It's a shame really w72 had so much potential.

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
people keep telling it didn't have potential, you should have done something about it..
i joined cruel extremely late (about 300-320 days into the game), but i still managed to get atleast 7-8 wars until today.
everyone better then the previous..
so if you are complaining you saw much potential, you should not have been nobled.... you should have continued to play, because it still has potential, since players start backstabbing, leaving tribes, fighting their own tribes.
Derp bus/ great fight
New World Order/ great fight

so there is stilll potential

DeletedUser

Maybe, i enjoyed 77 more. It seems Derp quit though. I didn't get nobled i quit :D

Maybe it can get interesting, but it still needs more to happen.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was playing from the beginning and I never really found it to be a fair fight, but thats just me.

What part of it was unfair? Turtle wasn't even a serious tribe when it was created. All the original people who started the tribe handed the reigns over to a few of the people who joined later. Cruel at the beginning was on the other side of the continent. Turtle was spread out over multiple areas at first too which had the possibility of failure.

At the beginning of the world, the odds were against Turtle (not too sure about Cruel, again won't speak for them since I wasn't over there.) It was quite simply lack of leadership, lack of strategy, and lack of skill from the other enemy tribes that allowed Turtle and Cruel to grow into the superpowers they are today.

DeletedUser

Was a fun world, still cant believe they are allied. a 3 or 4 way war would have been much more entertaining, but eh shit happens. I see my old account is in turtle now xD fml

rich26ca

not sure how its unfair... they just had a different strategy which worked in there favor... but anyone else could have done it. if mayhem and captcha merged early on it would be the same thing in the south...

xman182

Prometheus, Being a staff member maybe you should look more into fixing this game and getting it back to where it once was and when there required a slight bit of skill not 24/7 activity. This world has followed a set plan that turtle and Us laid out when our alliance was formed , long before anyone knew who was who are what tribes were "good". After 72 worlds this game always follows A pattern and players who have been around enuff are able to forsee alot of things and stay a few steps ahead. Blame TW for turning this game into the bore fest it is now. There is a reason All the former Vet players are long gone. The main goal of Cruel and Turtle's Alliance was and always has been to end this pay to win world as fast as possible. For a good reason. These pay to win worlds and all the "updates" that require money to be a top ranked player has ruined this game we all used to like to play. All these other tribes would have and tried to do the same thing we have with bartering for merges and such so don't act like we are the ones ruining this game. OUr tribes have always kept great communication and direction, but we have also both worked as two separate tribes working to a common goal. Until recent there has never been much of a joint effort to take out tribes like most claim. Turtle and Us have fought our own wars early on and not relied on the other unless it was a dire situation, that has only occurred a few times early on. Other than that we both have fought and won the wars we needed to alone and towards a common goal. Like any other world the major wars and fights need to happen early on ,as they were. We both removed potential threats before they became problems. You claim 800 was a hug fest? We fought long and hard and it got to the point that we would be stupid to not take in the guys who deserved to e here in the end. Sure we could have fought on and ended it but what is the benefit and gain? Good active players are a rare breed in TW and every one of the 800 guys we recruited have proven many times over that they deserve to be here and are not afraid to fight to the end if needed.
Most are correct tho , most players want to end this world and retire from TW , the game has changed way to much at least for the old school guys, the new players are clueless to the epic fights that once was. If our alliance is able to end this world I hope the one thing that stands out and is a lesson to other tribes and worlds is that Honor and Trust go along way. There isn't many worlds that I have played that didn't end in back stabbing and double crossing and Turtle and Us have proven that players and tribes who stay loyal to one another and stick to a set gameplan can overcome most anything.
These "fights" and "Wars" you speak of were fun at one time but TW has changed the game now and noone wants to sit in front of a pc 24/7 and burn them self's out fighting stalemate battles. Skills that once were useful have gone to having 3-4 co-players and money to burn to win these fights. You claim that being bored has made most quit.. I would argue that, as this is normally just a excuse people use when they come under massive attacks and can't sit online 24/7 or they realize that they have been outplayed and the fight is won before it starts so they use the "game is boring" excuse.

One of my favorite quotes ..
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." Sun Tzu

Cruel and Turtle have worked very close with each other from the first few days into this world and most everything that has happened has all been part of the strategy and plans we laid out early on. Our plans were to win this world and end it as fast as possible and to remain loyal and true to our alliance. Most seem to know more than the facts but our plans were always the same. We never had a set "merge" planned there were two outcomes to how we wanted to end it. Once all other threats were removed Turtle and us would decide how things ended by letting the members decide if we wanted to have a end game war between us or to merge and get things over with. So you may think what you want but this world will end the way the majority of our two tribes decide. So call it boring or what every you want this is how the game has changed and this is how you win worlds. Like I said before there isn't very many players that I know of you enjoy long drawn out time consuming fights that take up valuable time that could be spend doing more important things in life. After all this is a game we all used to play for fun. For most of the players left the "fun" part of the game comes with achieving the goals we all have worked so hard for.
Our goals have never changed we are here to win .

in case you never seen our tribe motto....here it is..."We play to win, not survive"

DeletedUser

I would just be happy if they had a world that disabled Premium buying/selling and instant builds with PP. There's nothing more pathetic than watching people spend PP to keep a wall up at level 20 to save 1 measly village.

Options like that is what has ruined TW for old dinosaurs like myself.

DeletedUser112079

I would just be happy if they had a world that disabled Premium buying/selling and instant builds with PP. There's nothing more pathetic than watching people spend PP to keep a wall up at level 20 to save 1 measly village.

Options like that is what has ruined TW for old dinosaurs like myself.

Clearly you didn't see worlds 69, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79 and 81 :O

DeletedUser

Clearly you didn't see worlds 69, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79 and 81 :O

That's just one of the options they have used to dumb down this game. Farming assistant, Account Manager, one button attack tagger, or the newest feature: we'll balance your resources for you!!!

It's dumbed down the game so much that I'm surprised Inno hasn't launched the "will snipe nobles for PP" feature yet. Getting your account catted to dirt in the past could cause players more grief than even nobling them. Now? AM and forget it.

I will be glad to see this world close, it's not the same game I truly liked to play years ago :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

We will all be glad to see you go too, how dare inno find ways to keep their game going with the shrinking community while still offering worlds that are the exact same way as old worlds.

DeletedUser88502

We will all be glad to see you go too, how dare inno find ways to keep their game going with the shrinking community while still offering worlds that are the exact same way as old worlds.

Yes how dare they!!! and how dare a Turtle player voice their opinion :icon_evil:

no matter what is said you will disagree just to disagree, your like the opposition in parliament regardless if you actually agree with what is being said.

Go flame someone else.

Back on topic no Cruel and Turtle should not end their alliance, they should stick to their guns and values rather than do what every other tribe likes to do these days and do their alliance partner over in the end.

DeletedUser

That would be because they alienated the community that supported it for a LONG time and made it so noob-friendly that anybody that can roll their face across a keyboard can be successful. I mean, look how long you lasted in the wasteland of the North :icon_wink:.

And no, TW can never go back to the way it was nor offer worlds "exactly the same as the old worlds". The above listed features that you so conveniently left out of your drivel makes sure of it.

I'm so glad to see you gone, we definitely made sure of that long ago. Too bad you poke your head in here like you've made some contribution or have any stake in it.

DeletedUser

Xmam hitting him with that ether over a month later!!! How you feelin after than Dan??

Completely agree River. The attributes that separated the good from the bad have now just become an additional feature one could pay for. Ever since they started to cater to the average player, the enthusiasm began to diminish within the more experience and skilled community of which made the game what it was in its prime. Luckily, most worlds contain players that add in some flare to these simplified versions of once glorious and exciting worlds. Miss you all dearly.

You cruleians own the 60% yet?

DeletedUser

That would be because they alienated the community that supported it for a LONG time and made it so noob-friendly that anybody that can roll their face across a keyboard can be successful. I mean, look how long you lasted in the wasteland of the North :icon_wink:.

And no, TW can never go back to the way it was nor offer worlds "exactly the same as the old worlds". The above listed features that you so conveniently left out of your drivel makes sure of it.

I'm so glad to see you gone, we definitely made sure of that long ago. Too bad you poke your head in here like you've made some contribution or have any stake in it.

lol i quit 4-5 months ago what are you on. I quit this world to focus on a more interesting world of 77. Get off your high horse mate, you're making a fool of yourself.