Turtle and Cruel should end their alliance

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I do not play this world but they're making it a borefest. Make it interesting :p

DeletedUser

Well you can always play another world I'm sure the folks on 78 and 79 are still quite excited for fresh meat. :)

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Its endgame why do you guys want an easy world win. Make it interesting and fun. At the moment, its just resorted to who can barb noble the fastest lol.

DeletedUser

Who doesn't get tired of the game? Can't let people down now though.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Its endgame why do you guys want an easy world win. Make it interesting and fun. At the moment, its just resorted to who can barb noble the fastest lol.
World 72 is most certainly nowhere near endgame. The main branch of Cruel only has 32% dominance and Vil3 has 7.9%. It has taken over a year to get to this point. w72 won't be ending any time soon.

As for this statement: "why do you guys want an easy world win'

Who said we want an easy world win?

1 Turtle31.046.5443.5419813.61.007.584.991972.648.230
2 Cruel30.648.9993.6264009.1431.936.261401.295.491
3 Mayhem19.773.6282.2981.4021.6536.142.745911.812.300
4 Ninja14.661.1601.6961.0781.6253.110.990264.219.451
5 TKWSN7.497.1779891.3010.8116.838.092227.969.349
6 -A-6.446.0878149430.991.765.479251.310.829
7 RESPCT3.091.3444004570.952.547.229104.681.928
8 Nomads2.607.1203321.4270.226.776.03557.725.688
9 Vil31.635.952188991.918.800.88326.611.790
10 CORE1.424.9842165750.418.253.60047.281.991

^these are the "Wars" stats.

This world hasn't been easy like you said it was. Cruel has warred various tribes. Turtle has constantly been at war with somebody.

Cruel and Turtle have been allied since the very beginning. We will stand side by side to the end.

Asylum Escapee

these 'until endgame' alliances are so cancerous. Really getting tired of them. Fight a real war for once, please.

DeletedUser98728

these 'until endgame' alliances are so cancerous. Really getting tired of them. Fight a real war for once, please.

Turtle and Cruel both fought Mayhem and 800. Both real wars. We lost ours, and so has Mayhem.

DeletedUser

Please name a 'real war' Mayhem has fought until now?

Don't worry, I have until the end of W72 to wait for a response because if you claim their first real war was with Turtle, then you've already inserted your foot into your mouth.

Asylum Escapee

Turtle and Cruel both fought Mayhem and 800. Both real wars. We lost ours, and so has Mayhem.

not the point. Their alliance has made this world the boring, stagnant pile of crap that it is. Maybe not totally their fault, but a big contributor. Admittedly, it is a good idea to maximize chances at winning the world, but is it ever boring.

Isn't the first world I've played with and endgame pact. Always ends up the same. Super boring, most opponents drop out due to sheer boredom. You can argue that 800813 was beaten by fighting, but I'm pretty sure their leader quit due to thing being super boring, and then the members crumbled fast like scared children.

In the end, though, cruel and turtle are going to face either a long, drawn out war, or a sloppy merge, probably leaving some people behind, with most people hating the new tribe and just sticking around to scrape out the world win. As usual, they will be the ultimate losers in this scenario.

I'm not bitter I've been in cruel and turtle's position for a handful of my world wins. On world 62, I made sure i'd never be invited to the final merge, and I quit the game when it happened. I'm glad I left this world before the merge as well.

Thanks for reading my long as utterly pointless ramble.

DeletedUser

A world is only boring if you make it that way. I've fought non-stop wars since the time I could make nobles and it never stopped. What has bored me has been the lack of any real competition, something is terribly wrong when I can have 40-50% of my caps come from red dots and I've lost a whopping 1 village. And that was nothing but a cross-noble with an enemy.

The real culprit for making this world so slogged down was the fact we had those expensive ass nobles so people were deathly afraid to send at an enemy village because they didn't want to lose packets and hinder growth. Those of us who didn't care about the size of our accounts but about the fun of fighting kept about it the same way we always played, so you may have thought this world was boring but I've had a blast. I have now for the 3rd time relocated into a completely different K just to have the opportunity to stomp on the enemy. I'd be interested to see how many others besides my battle buddy Pillage and a handful of others that could say the same thing.

Asylum Escapee

Noble cost doesn't really matter. I've been in the same situation on cheap noble worlds. But for your sake I hope you can continue having fun and some mega merge with cruel doesn't make everyone hate each other.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
You cant really argue that this alliance is in any way fun because most players in turtle and cruel are just barb nobling or noble inactive players. I would be bored to death.

DeletedUser117283

You cant really argue that this alliance is in any way fun because most players in turtle and cruel are just barb nobling or noble inactive players. I would be bored to death.

just thought i would chip in a little, of course there are barb noblers and some inactives, but there is a much larger percentage fighting.

DeletedUser

Neither I, or anyone here, would argue that internals and barbs aren't boring.

We made that pact on the first day of the world long before we had made these names for ourselves. So if you want to blame anyone for this end game pact surviving, blame that early game coalition that tried to remove Turtle and Cruel and couldn't. We even had a bit of fun going out of our way to noble the members that restarted so we could finally end that war. lol

Fortunately if anyone's that bored there's other worlds to go play, no one's forcing anyone to be here. :) To you Pro, keep rocking world 74. I heard you're on the top of the stats board.

As far as getting some action, sure it might seem boring in some spots but everyone's doing their own thing and seem pretty content with it. There's some skirmishes happening in some spots keeping the people who want to stay busy, busy.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I do not blame for the alliance of course, but to hug to the end and not have some sort of stipulation to end it and have fun is just overkill in my opinion. There's some things that I thought could have at least made the world more fair. IF there were to be an alliance, you guys shouldn't have recruited 800813 and just beaten them (would have been more fun). As a former 800813 player, I know that it was a solid tribe and you would have had a fun time destroying it.

Just think how much fun a three way war would be :D I would join this world again just for that hehe.

As for w74, thanks :p. I'm having a good time in w74 and 78.

Asylum Escapee

There are a lot of long time players who don't care about fun and just want to get a world win before they retire.