Turtle and Cruel should end their alliance

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I guess if you feel that way -_-'. I personally dont play a world anymore if its not fun.

DeletedUser

It was the North vs South for a long time. If anybody failed to capitalize on the situation it was Mayhem who could have put huge pressure on Turtle while we were fighting 8008s/Skype/Respect and inactivity but instead chose to internal and attack dead inactive accounts or recruit from smaller tribes.

There definitely was a shot to bring down our alliance but after Cruel came to grope some 8008s with us from Turtle, and the complete lack of any real effort from Mayhem to attack Turtle, you can't really turn around and say one alliance killed anything on this world. Seems pretty damn short sighted to say the least when the world had multiple shots to break it but ultimately failed.

Asylum Escapee

The alliance forced mayhem to ally 800813 out of sheer necessity. It was also the reason why I quit, and I'm sure the reason many in mayhem didn't feel like continuing. I'm not arguing, what you did was a very effective strategy, and some of you might have had fun. Just saying its really boring for a lot of people. I do understand the desire to finally get a world win, though.

DeletedUser

There's no "finally" here I've won a world and been the tribe beaten last on a world. Isn't my first rodeo but more than likely will be my last. Even on the world I won the #1 tribe was allied to a top 4 tribe, so what did we do? We ganged up and beat down one of the allies to break that bond. One alliance doesn't make the world and many chances were there to break it, especially here in W72. Couldn't have been too hard for enemy leaders to communicate since it was the entire world of 72 versus Turtle for quite awhile. Which goes back to my original point in why this world has been a snooze: crap leadership and even crappy player skill/fortitude on this world. It was up to all of W72 to communicate with each other and get even a small amount of coordination and I guarantee Turtle would have cracked. But you all didn't so here's the end result. Even right now Mayhem members are being pounded on, live active players that I have in excess of 2k attacks going out to. My grand total of incs? 3.

I can't believe I'm about to say anything worthwhile about Veli but here it is: at least he fought back. He tried. Can't say the same for others here. And it's a really pitiful excuse to say you stopped trying because of 1 alliance.

Asylum Escapee

You might have won worlds, but I know several turtle/cruel members who just want to merge and win. I get that. I mostly quit the world due to unrelated reasons, honestly. The overall boringness of the world just made it easier. I guess I was expecting too much from this world. p2w worlds seems to drive away the best players. I'd say enjoy your win, but i think there's a chance you can cruel will still fight.

DeletedUser98728

I do not blame for the alliance of course, but to hug to the end and not have some sort of stipulation to end it and have fun is just overkill in my opinion. There's some things that I thought could have at least made the world more fair. IF there were to be an alliance, you guys shouldn't have recruited 800813 and just beaten them (would have been more fun). As a former 800813 player, I know that it was a solid tribe and you would have had a fun time destroying it.

Just think how much fun a three way war would be :D I would join this world again just for that hehe.

As for w74, thanks :p. I'm having a good time in w74 and 78.

Out of curiosity what account were you? Solid would have meant other people stepping up to make fake scripts, plan ops, coordinate support or help with sits. We didnt have that. If everyone felt that way, someone could have stepped up and led the tribe and helped out but that never happened.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I was Run. I left the tribe really early. (When Callum was still leader)

DeletedUser98728

I was Run. I left the tribe really early. (When Callum was still leader)

Yeah, you left maybe even before the Cruel war started, sticking us with a dead account which was eventually passed to me when it was near the max and we couldnt even clear your villages or defend. Thanks you played a big part in Cruel getting a foothold into k67. Didn't think I'd get a chance to thank you for that one.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Thats not my fault that the takeover for that account was inactive. I gave that account to the tribe months before that war so don't put it on me.

DeletedUser

Oh I nobled some of your villages when the guy finally stopped, it helped get my foot in the door for pushing down the front. I didn't have nearly as much time as I would have liked and without Co's most of the world was hard to keep up with some guys. Still managed though kept myself near the top ten most of the time.

I haven't won a world before but this is definitely the last one I'm going to try to, I worked hard to keep going towards that goal and there's been lots of trouble in the meantime. Honestly Had so much crap come up from spies and people who wanted to try and beat us from means outside of fighting. So we did keep ahead of all that crap and now we're here. Yeah it's boring sometimes I know a lot of guys are just downright tired of playing the game. But to just up and quit on everyone who's relying on us is just not something I'm willing to do and I'm sure the others will likely agree.

Asylum Escapee

you can bash on spies and all that all you want, but in the end those kind of tactics win quite a few worlds. Your alliance made good use of that kind of thing as well. It's all in good fun.

DeletedUser

Name a spy I used, I bet you can't because I hadn't. lol

Other people maybe but not I.

I'm not getting into the whole spy game though besides that.

Asylum Escapee

You might have reading comprehension problems, or maybe english isn't your first language.... but I clearly said your alliance and not you specifically. Not sure what your point is.

DeletedUser

I don't know why you get off on sticking around forums for a world you're not on anymore and just stirring up crap, but you do it anyway. I haven't called you out on it till now because I don't care.

zakipoo

yall just having fun talking with eachother while i dont see mayhem putting their 2cent here..

have fun with your barbling and "war stats" since apparently that matters to you guys.

DeletedUser

I will never tire of killing Mayhem troops and nobling their villages. It amazes me how so few members of Mayhem knows how to dodge troops. Free ODA all you gotta do is a launch an attack.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You really should have been in this world from the very beginning to understand that the Core/Cruel/Turtle alliance was forged before any of the tribes were the top tribes.

The trio of alliances (until Core disbanded of course) has continued on through Orcs, the Northeast, the South, and the west. This world is boring not because Turtle and Cruel are alliances, but because of poor leadership and lack of coordination from the other world tribes. It would have been quite a different game if the Orc family hadn't collapsed due to inactivity. When Orc was alive the direction of the world seemed very uncertain and I loved that. Once Orc dissolved, it became very clear that the winners of the world would be the Cruel/Turtle alliance.