Turtle can't handle 800813s

DeletedUser

Because it's lazy and only works if you can ACTUALLY clear the village ;)

Well they've cleared at least 60 or more of them in the last week. Seems to be working effectively at the moment. Better than blindly sending train after train.

DeletedUser

Well they've cleared at least 60 or more of them in the last week. Seems to be working effectively at the moment. Better than blindly sending train after train.

Maybe they would have more caps if they timed trains behind :icon_idea:

Don't get me wrong, as the defending tribe, I'm enjoying the hesitation shown by Cruel :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Those skype convos will outline the below strategy??

If so, maybe I'll join you and we can do this;

stk-ratherdieonmyfeet.jpg

PS. They aren't the only ones running 800813 :icon_wink:

[6/3/2014 2:29:47 PM | Edited 2:30:07 PM] Callum: In the end, 6 months down the line... The look of both tribes (I include =RS= as one) will be hugely different. I think one thing you guys can appreciate about us and what makes us different to turtle/cruel is we never considered you a war and you didn't us. We understand border skirmishes happen and don't go to the extent of being all over the top about it and deciding we should declare. There's been a respect there on both parts. I've spoke with patrick for many months, we've all seen how both tribes work. We like that you still have activity and have players who want to fight. For me personally I think if we are going to have conversations about working together then realistically it's going to end up under 1 roof. Why would you have diplomacy with us when we are warring rank 1,2 and 5? Understand their can be a stigma about 2nd tribes and I've always been a voice against them but our enemy is currently at 100million points combined. That alliance is publically sticking it out till the end, the south needs to be united if we want to stop those two tribes winning... which in my opinion they do not deserve to.
[6/3/2014 2:32:16 PM] James The Game of Thrones: The goal isn't to stop them from winning
[6/3/2014 2:32:17 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: and i must also poitn out we have ~TR~ a coupel of their members will also be joining us and 1 from Fuel further north, alogn with a couple of recruits in K86 (well 1). The aim right now as callum put is a united south
[6/3/2014 2:32:20 PM] James The Game of Thrones: But to win ourselves
[6/3/2014 2:32:49 PM] Callum: Yes james agreed.
[6/3/2014 2:33:27 PM] James The Game of Thrones: I believe we have a pretty good group to work with, as long as we aren't infighting we can push them back
[6/3/2014 2:33:34 PM] James The Game of Thrones: Turtle is pretty stagnant
[6/3/2014 2:33:41 PM] James The Game of Thrones: Cruel is the real threat.
Patrick Tye
[6/3/2014 2:36:54 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: i think it would be a case of getting the numbers down, making sure everyone has co-players, and at some point a frontline, because if people dont have that, then they tend to quit of boredom
[6/3/2014 2:37:21 PM] Patrick Tye: Yeah. Hence the expansion thing being brought up.
[6/3/2014 2:37:26 PM] Patrick Tye: I'd even tually like to move north.
[6/3/2014 2:37:51 PM] Patrick Tye: and the only place we can somewhat do that would be 78 and 58.
[6/3/2014 2:37:58 PM] Patrick Tye: 68/58*
[6/3/2014 2:38:22 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: and 48
[6/3/2014 2:38:24 PM] Callum: There are a few options to do that
[6/3/2014 2:38:27 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: that is a great location
[6/3/2014 2:39:22 PM] Callum: There are options to take over account within our tribe. It just really depeneds on the leap of faith we want to take. Like I said in my essay... the difference in the south (and this is for the entire south) is that there has never been any bitterness. We don't have the whole c2, respect, vp guys all backstabbing eachother benefiting turtle/cruel.
[6/3/2014 2:39:36 PM] Callum: We've got players that chat to eachother but also fight eachother.
[6/3/2014 2:39:46 PM] Callum: Makes turning "enemies" to friends easier
[6/3/2014 2:39:55 PM] Callum: And trusting account take overs and all that stuff.
[6/3/2014 2:40:15 PM] Callum: Now is the time to find the players who want to be here in 18 months time when the world is at 60% and putting them on the right accounts etc
[6/3/2014 2:45:41 PM] Patrick Tye: I'm just thinking of what to type, feel free.
[6/3/2014 2:45:42 PM] Patrick Tye: :p
[6/3/2014 2:46:40 PM] Callum: I've said my piece :D
[6/3/2014 2:46:42 PM] Patrick Tye: Yeah. It's a possibility. I definitely believe things will take some time to sort out. Obviously we should obviously start with some kind of diplomacy and see where it goes from there. Until players are weeded down. Possibly just pull from all our tribes defensive pool and work up our own OPs from there or coordinated OPs.
[6/3/2014 2:47:26 PM | Edited 2:47:44 PM] Patrick Tye: However, like i said I'm not sure where people in Selfie heads are at right now, they're just on their toes ready for incomings. M4nal would have a better understand as I'm sure he's heard this and that from various people.
[6/3/2014 2:48:19 PM] Patrick Tye: We'll talk about it and see what's up? did y'all actually have a plan in place or just a we should do this type of thing?
[6/3/2014 2:48:24 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: well look at this to get an idea of things
[6/3/2014 2:48:25 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: http://twsmap.com/mapservice/en72?&...&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&bm=1&dullbg=1
[6/3/2014 2:48:59 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: i could plan this if i have information of who you planning keeping
[6/3/2014 2:49:05 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: from this selfie/=RS= merge
[6/3/2014 2:49:20 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: then i can talk to who is left and discuss what they want to do going forward
[6/3/2014 2:49:35 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: and have an individual plan of expansion, and assess them and their account etc.
[6/3/2014 2:51:23 PM | Edited 2:51:50 PM] Callum: The difficult decisions are going to be with who to keep and who to not. I've seen your attacks, you have some good players, who have some players who I feel could be improved and you have some bad players and you have some who couldn't be bothered to send a thing. That won't be news to you of course, it's just how things are and if I was in your position I wouldn't of trimmed them out because that just makes life easier for us if we continued to fight. I've also played with iprey and he bottles it when he gets op'd and shredded is not a good player either really. I guess that's where the difficult thing is but you guys should know in your minds who you consider worthy of being in a tribe that attempts to win the world.
[6/3/2014 2:54:08 PM] Callum: Based on w68, a normal K only ends up with 4 big accounts at most :(
[6/3/2014 2:54:19 PM] Callum: at end game that is
[6/3/2014 2:54:23 PM] Patrick Tye: I understand the ultimate goal is to be under one roof obviously... However, is there some sort of urgency?
[6/3/2014 2:54:34 PM] Callum: Nope
[6/3/2014 2:55:57 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: but we should go from the start at being under one roof
[6/3/2014 2:55:57 PM] Callum: But one thing that is difficult for people who any diplomacy impacts is the transparancy around you guys staying amongst yourselves, taking a good opportunity to internal amongst you and that would likely include villages those guys would op. Obviously from a tribal benefit point of view maybe those players should just suffer that but from a personal account point of view we know people don't view it like that. When they are no longer on a front they start to not enjoy the game, then we get inactivity or discontent
[6/3/2014 2:57:00 PM] Patrick Tye: Not sure I get that last statement.
[6/3/2014 2:58:23 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: he means if we keep to ourselves and end this war, our players on the frontline and yourplayers on the frontline
[6/3/2014 2:58:28 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: both lose targets
[6/3/2014 2:58:43 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: and once all the internallying is done on both fronts and nothing to fight accounts quit
[6/3/2014 2:58:55 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: i think
[6/3/2014 2:58:56 PM] Callum: Which means when you internal, you internal amongst yourselves including villages that would of been op targets.
[6/3/2014 2:59:01 PM] Callum: This work in reverse though
[6/3/2014 2:59:05 PM] Callum: If we are just tied by diplomacy
[6/3/2014 2:59:09 PM] Callum: when we have frontliners to internal
[6/3/2014 2:59:13 PM] Callum: we can't do relocation ops
[6/3/2014 2:59:38 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: but if under one roof everyone can internal from both tribes, so your members can get to the cruel frontline through our internals, and some of ours can get backline villages for support

Guess I had the convo on my work computer too.
Do I really have to show you more Sillhouette or you done B.S'ing?

zakipoo

[6/3/2014 2:39:22 PM] Callum: There are options to take over account within our tribe. It just really depeneds on the leap of faith we want to take. Like I said in my essay... the difference in the south (and this is for the entire south) is that there has never been any bitterness. We don't have the whole c2, respect, vp guys all backstabbing eachother benefiting turtle/cruel.

Very true

DeletedUser

Very true

Yeah. It is, as much as it looks like I'm trying to throw them under the bus I'm really not trying to. But seeming as how I don't play this world anymore (for the time being) since I didn't like that decision, might as well discuss it. I'm sure it'll come out sooner or later. Just surprised it hasn't been brought up yet.

zakipoo

because youre bitter about the "entire south" tribalhug?

Turtle/Cruel/Ninja isnt doing that? oh okay..

its not Hugging, its just an alliance, south vs north.

DeletedUser

because youre bitter about the "entire south" tribalhug?

Turtle/Cruel/Ninja isnt doing that? oh okay..

its not Hugging, its just an alliance, south vs north.

Guess you didn't get the part where they said, "under one roof" a bunch of times. It's cool we all miss things.

Bitter about playing tribalhugs, yes I am.
It's almost as if i started speaking and you've forgotten everything that's happening in the world? Like Cruel and turtle's end game pact. You have been reading everyones comments about how dumb it is for them to have an end game pact right now because they have around 200 members and only 30 spots in the end... ? If you haven't, my bad for assuming so.

I like how you're criticizing me for NOT wanting to hug though, seems like this world is the complete opposite of any others I've played. :lol:

zakipoo

Im sorry that you think this is considered "hugging" But its not, consider it a coalition for one purpose, eliminating the north entities.

I havent forgotten, this was why i brought up the "Turtle/Cruel/Ninja isnt doing that? oh okay.." part.

Im sure after our cause is accomplished, that we would go our own way and star to slug it out with others with honor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im sorry that you think this is considered "hugging" But its not, consider it a coalition for one purpose, eliminating the north entities.

I havent forgotten, this was why i brought up the "Turtle/Cruel/Ninja isnt doing that? oh okay.." part.

Im sure after our cause is accomplished, that we would go our own way and star to slug it out with others with honor.

It's cool, seems like you STILL didn't read the skype convo. I'll bold the things you're missing:
[6/3/2014 2:29:47 PM | Edited 2:30:07 PM] Callum: In the end, 6 months down the line... The look of both tribes (I include =RS= as one) will be hugely different. I think one thing you guys can appreciate about us and what makes us different to turtle/cruel is we never considered you a war and you didn't us. We understand border skirmishes happen and don't go to the extent of being all over the top about it and deciding we should declare. There's been a respect there on both parts. I've spoke with patrick for many months, we've all seen how both tribes work. We like that you still have activity and have players who want to fight. For me personally I think if we are going to have conversations about working together then realistically it's going to end up under 1 roof. Why would you have diplomacy with us when we are warring rank 1,2 and 5? Understand their can be a stigma about 2nd tribes and I've always been a voice against them but our enemy is currently at 100million points combined. That alliance is publically sticking it out till the end, the south needs to be united if we want to stop those two tribes winning... which in my opinion they do not deserve to.
[6/3/2014 2:32:16 PM] James The Game of Thrones: The goal isn't to stop them from winning
[6/3/2014 2:51:23 PM | Edited 2:51:50 PM] Callum: The difficult decisions are going to be with who to keep and who to not. I've seen your attacks, you have some good players, who have some players who I feel could be improved and you have some bad players and you have some who couldn't be bothered to send a thing. That won't be news to you of course, it's just how things are and if I was in your position I wouldn't of trimmed them out because that just makes life easier for us if we continued to fight. I've also played with iprey and he bottles it when he gets op'd and shredded is not a good player either really. I guess that's where the difficult thing is but you guys should know in your minds who you consider worthy of being in a tribe that attempts to win the world.

I'll stop there since I'm hoping you're getting the point NOW. If not, there's TONS more I can bold for you that I've already shown you that contradict what you're saying. Feel free to read it more careful.

Edit: You also can't forget about the fact that it was this or die according to 800813. Doesn't sound like that's a "let's work together". :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

No offense finny but i let allies grow behind my back under different leadership...look at how that turned out for me...

...800813 is doing what I should have done a long time ago...

DeletedUser

Finny you have been asking (begging) Captcha for at the very least a NAP since we were fighting one another months ago in the South v Slefie war. Now that diplomacy is offered, because a much larger and juicer steak lands on the table, you get upset? See things from a realistic viewpoint and not an emotion driven teenage girl. If diplomacy wasn't offered and we remained enemies or whatever it was, would you really have done anything productive against us? Nope. In fact we had an OP on its way too you and ceased pursuing it. Your welcome. Even though you might be upset about it, I'm sure the members within Selfie are pretty ecstatic. And judging by what i have seen so far, they all are.

DeletedUser

That, Finny50. Try to wrap your thick head around that. I have 2, very nice, big war fronts. It's not my fault YOUR tribe is hugging, because, sir, mine is not.

And Finny50, do you know how a fiddle is played?

DeletedUser

No offense finny but i let allies grow behind my back under different leadership...look at how that turned out for me...

...800813 is doing what I should have done a long time ago...

Not so much criticizing them for how their doing it, more along the lines they're doing it period. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Finny you have been asking (begging) Captcha for at the very least a NAP since we were fighting one another months ago in the South v Slefie war. Now that diplomacy is offered, because a much larger and juicer steak lands on the table, you get upset? See things from a realistic viewpoint and not an emotion driven teenage girl. If diplomacy wasn't offered and we remained enemies or whatever it was, would you really have done anything productive against us? Nope. In fact we had an OP on its way too you and ceased pursuing it. Your welcome. Even though you might be upset about it, I'm sure the members within Selfie are pretty ecstatic. And judging by what i have seen so far, they all are.

Yup, I'm sure they are too. Until around 2-3 months roll along and they realize they don't have a single enemy anywhere and they're simply just aiding 800813 in their war and not gaining a single thing from it besides maybe getting a spot in the winning tribe.

I guess you people don't see the convo about everyone being under 1 roof? Maybe the comments about weeding people about? The comments about who to keep and who to say bye bye to. I swear it's like showing factual conversation to a brick walls.

Humpty I haven't talked to Callum regarding a NAP since you've joined... When was that? April 15th.... You're seriously bringing up the fact I asked for a NAP with 800813 2 months ago? :icon_rolleyes:

And yeah, I asked for a "NAP". Not a "NAP, merge all the southeast into 2 tribes, and rally against the north, all while weeding people out from all of our tribes so that in the end we'll have 1 tribe with 60% of the dominance".

Justifi3d

Yeah... Either you don't know or are trying to BS which is weird because... I have absolutely no reason to lie. When I get home and get on skype with all the saved convos on it, I'll let you see it since it seems Callum, Jamie, or James have not let you in on what's going on yet huh?

Bah the Terrible Trio!

DeletedUser

I guess you people don't see the convo about everyone being under 1 roof? Maybe the comments about weeding people about? The comments about who to keep and who to say bye bye to. I swear it's like showing factual conversation to a brick walls.

Don't worry Finny50, I never expected you to know how a fiddle was played, you're the fiddle, not the player...

DeletedUser

Don't worry Finny50, I never expected you to know how a fiddle was played, you're the fiddle, not the player...

Please explain to me how I am getting played/got played? I don't control things over there so not really my decision.
Unless of course you're stating that Callum is just "playing me like a fiddle" with those comments, and if that's the case nice of Callum to tarnish his own rep for me. Not sure why anyone would trust him at that point.

Justifi3d

Please explain to me how I am getting played/got played? I don't control things over there so not really my decision.
Unless of course you're stating that Callum is just "playing me like a fiddle" with those comments, and if that's the case nice of Callum to tarnish his own rep for me. Not sure why anyone would trust him at that point.

Whats Rep? Callum is one of the nicest guys I have ever played with and this goes back 9 years... His Tribes welfare will always be above his Rep sorry to say... and that what makes a good duke people!

DeletedUser

Propaganda and bluffing aside, the sheer amount of misinformation and smug "in the know" attitudes on here is completely ridiculous. Very little of you know what you are talking about and it's absolutely hilarious. I won't elaborate. So carry on. :lol:

DeletedUser

Propaganda and bluffing aside, the sheer amount of misinformation and smug "in the know" attitudes on here is completely ridiculous. Very little of you know what you are talking about and it's absolutely hilarious. I won't elaborate. So carry on. :lol:

Hope you're not talking about me. If you are, then obviously Callum is just BS'ing selfie/TR. Because again unless you think I'm fabricating all this... it's right there. And if Callum/800813 are just saying whatever they have to, to win the world. I'm not sure why ANYONE would trust him, especially Mayhem F.