Turtle can't handle 800813s

Justifi3d

I trust him! Though I don't trust that Baron :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I trust him! Though I don't trust that Baron :D

O yeah, no one trusts that guy :icon_razz:

Hope you're not talking about me. If you are, then obviously Callum is just BS'ing selfie/TR. Because again unless you think I'm fabricating all this... it's right there. And if Callum/800813 are just saying whatever they have to, to win the world. I'm not sure why ANYONE would trust him, especially Mayhem F.

Callum is not BSing anyone, I'm sure he would follow through, if it was realistic, but it's not. There's not much talent between Selfie/TR, some, but not much. He'd make you prove yourselves, most, if not all, would fail.

DeletedUser

Yup, I'm sure they are too. Until around 2-3 months roll along and they realize they don't have a single enemy anywhere and they're simply just aiding 800813 in their war and not gaining a single thing from it besides maybe getting a spot in the winning tribe.

I guess you people don't see the convo about everyone being under 1 roof? Maybe the comments about weeding people about? The comments about who to keep and who to say bye bye to. I swear it's like showing factual conversation to a brick walls.

It's like you simultaneously remember, and forget this statement:

[6/3/2014 2:36:54 PM] Jamie Hide-Firenoodles?: i think it would be a case of getting the numbers down, making sure everyone has co-players, and at some point a frontline, because if people dont have that, then they tend to quit of boredom

DeletedUser

52bc7f057decaf8ee5c6b39f2369961106c4528181510c0c502391e49216f4c5.jpg

DeletedUser

I get why you find that convo and its ideas lame finny and possibly even have a bad enough taste in your mouth to quit, but really, if the discussion eventuates into something real in game, then you could have been given a better opportunity to migrate and actually fight cruel or even turtle, the tribe you have been bagging for months on the externals. Is that not appealing at all?

No offence but Selfie was never going to make it as a real top tribe, just like Nomads wouldn't have. I predict most of the rim tribes will come to similar ends/crumblings in the coming months. I must be a prophet ;P

DeletedUser

I get why you find that convo and its ideas lame finny and possibly even have a bad enough taste in your mouth to quit, but really, if the discussion eventuates into something real in game, then you could have been given a better opportunity to migrate and actually fight cruel or even turtle, the tribe you have been bagging for months on the externals. Is that not appealing at all?

No offence but Selfie was never going to make it as a real top tribe, just like Nomads wouldn't have. I predict most of the rim tribes will come to similar ends/crumblings in the coming months. I must be a prophet ;P

/thread

DeletedUser22145

Oh come on plloxx we have a real shot at it ;)

Btw why is everyone hating on the north, that is some propaganda bs if I have ever seen it. We don't deserve this bigoted hate mongering!

DeletedUser

he just hateing on the north because since the start of the world the tribes up there and more specifically some of their members were so easily moved to other tribes like cruel/turtle. And well now its cruel/turtle land, minus a couple of tribes including EIN.

And finny i am not sure where you get this idea we have been hating on cruel and turtle for their plans, i suppose we did in the past but its been public knowledge for a long time now. And we have no intention of looking after 200 members, partly because there isnt that many down here bwteeen 8008 and selfie. At best we have 40 between us all. But time will tell. You will miss out on a good war, for the sake of what, tribal hugging? is this what you call it. Mayhem has been our first ally this whole world, and this has been the first war we have called off a pursued a different course of action.but sure we are clearly going for the 60% dominance :icon_eek: lets get turtle/cruel/mayhem and 8008 to merge and we might get it

DeletedUser22145

It might as well be a Monday for me...

DeletedUser

It was a very sarcastic comment from noodles, or seems that way :icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

I don't follow this statement?

he just hateing on the north because since the start of the world the tribes up there and more specifically some of their members were so easily moved to other tribes like cruel/turtle.

Do our members have alot of personal tribe changes. Havent looked in a while but last i checked the average was 3-4 for this world and our membership... but it has been awhile.

DeletedUser

Do our members have alot of personal tribe changes. Havent looked in a while but last i checked the average was 3-4 for this world and our membership... but it has been awhile.

Went head and unblocked you since I don't play against you anymore but.... Yeah, Turtle F do have alot of personal changes. Was bored so I did the math:

Ninja:
28 members
207 total tribe changes (added them all up)
Average of: 7.392857142857143 changes per person

Turtle:
29 members
224 total tribe changes
Average of: 7.724137931034483 changes per person

Might want to check again because if 3-4 is the average, y'all are passed that a bit.

Edit:
Was bored so went ahead and did the rest of the top 5, seems I was wrong the pattern is pretty even about 6-7.

Cruel:

800813:

Mayhem:

Also did a few rim tribes just to see if it was a pattern in the core... Nope, seems like it's a pattern everywhere:
Selfie:

C2:

SHG:

Guess only certain tribes and a select few at that matter can say they still have members that are loyal and don't hop around. lol

rich26ca

Think were talking about two different things... your calculation are true of tribal changes (Turnover Rate)> I was referring to personal changes as in how many tribes have you been in since joining the world as the statement above made me believe that we perhaps were higher in the north then you guys in the south.

Take me for example i have 4 changes

Who?(My own start up tribe) > Weed > Who? (recreated when i left weed)> Ninja = 4

Edit:
But after looking a bit closer the numbers are higher then before especially of some of the newer players...

DeletedUser

Think were talking about two different things... your calculation are true of tribal changes (Turnover Rate)> I was referring to personal changes as in how many tribes have you been in since joining the world as the statement above made me believe that we perhaps were higher in the north then you guys in the south.

Take me for example i have 4 changes

Who?(My own start up tribe) > Weed > Who? (recreated when i left weed)> Ninja = 4

Edit:
But after looking a bit closer the numbers are higher then before especially of some of the newer players...

Oh no, I got you 150%. go ahead and look at my calculations... The tribe changes I have up there, does not equal the tribal tribe changes...

Yes, those numbers I have up there reflect EVERY PERSONAL member of each tribes tribal changes.
I can explain my math if needed:
Opened up every single member of every tribes TWstats page and added them all up.
Took the total number of each personal members tribe changes combined divided by the number of members in the tribe.
That gives you the average personal tribe changes per person per tribe.

So yeah, all the math up there is right.

Asylum Escapee

Oh no, I got you 150%. go ahead and look at my calculations... The tribe changes I have up there, does not equal the tribal tribe changes...

Yes, those numbers I have up there reflect EVERY PERSONAL member of each tribes tribal changes.
I can explain my math if needed:
Opened up every single member of every tribes TWstats page and added them all up.
Took the total number of each personal members tribe changes combined divided by the number of members in the tribe.
That gives you the average personal tribe changes per person per tribe.

So yeah, all the math up there is right.

A applaud you for your effort, but I don't think personal tribe changes mean much, many players will create personal tribes for whatever reason and have a lot of unimportant tribe changes from there.

The other thing you need to consider is that on a world with 30 tribe limit, family tribes will be common and there will be a considerable amount of moving back and forth between branches, something which does not have any bearing on loyalty. So the stats will naturally be higher for a family tribe than for a solo tribe.

DeletedUser

A applaud you for your effort, but I don't think personal tribe changes mean much, many players will create personal tribes for whatever reason and have a lot of unimportant tribe changes from there.

The other thing you need to consider is that on a world with 30 tribe limit, family tribes will be common and there will be a considerable amount of moving back and forth between branches, something which does not have any bearing on loyalty. So the stats will naturally be higher for a family tribe than for a solo tribe.

You do realize the ONLY reason I posted all that was because of this statement, right?:
Do our members have alot of personal tribe changes.

If I were to answer his question, I would say yes "his members" have a lot of personal tribe changes. Especially if you compare it to a tribe like Selfie who actually cares about it's members and keeps a big handful of it's original members.

I understand your reasoning for why it'd be higher because of family tribes. However, even back in the day when worlds had low MAX tribal member count, people actually took pride in things like that. And back then EVERYTHING was scrutinized from personal tribe changes, to tribal tribe changes, to whether you kept your tribe at max member count, etc, etc.
Just seems like this has become a game of screw whoever you can, however you can, for as long as you can... As long as you win the world. There are 0 standards anymore and it's kinda sad to see this game heading in that direction. (Just my opinion obviously lol)

DeletedUser

your comments regarding tribe changes showing loyalty is only a half truth, while I agree there are far fewer loyal players to there tribe; increasingly so with p2w worlds as people tend to see their acc's more as making the best of a financial investment than having fun. There are many things tribe changes cannot account for.

Players who make tribes for mapping purposes, players who did it at the beginning of world for quests, tribes disbanded by leaders, everyone in the team dying then moving, merges into other tribes, switching between branches in family tribes with low member limit, joining friends in other tribes and sticking loyal to friends.

I'm sure most people with high tribe changes would have a good enough reason for 90% of their changes. Here in C2 they were originally in Merc together alot of them. From their they have split off and gone elsewhere. Now they have stayed loyal to friends and come back home. The oncoming cold and c2 merge is another example of loyalty to friends. And a clear display all those tribe changes between did not change their loyalties.

DeletedUser

Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
NoneDSK02nd November 2013 - 22:05:52164
DSKO.D.A17th November 2013 - 01:07:21993
O.D.ANights28th November 2013 - 03:04:504,799
NightsRsPhx28th November 2013 - 21:06:125,031
RsPhxCruel14th December 2013 - 23:07:0117,931
I have only 5 tribe changes. One was a quest. The first was the first tribe I joined which was a friend of mine who early game got nobled out and restarted we were too far away shortly afterwards as the tribe died out with the leader unfortunately getting nobled by turtle early game (a little interesting fact) I made my own tribe for a few days figuring out my next move. It was still early game so it wouldn't have been totally impossible to set something up under the proper circumstances. Next up I joined another tribe which I stuck to until the most active members who were pretty much everything to the tribe got a chance to move over to Cruel, much before they were even a full Continent in size.

I don't think this is at all an actual way to measure one's loyalty these days. Instead perhaps just check the awards if people aren't annoying enough to hide their awards. They aren't perfect though so you could always do the math and count the days too.

Oh and for an edit a little blurb about the nobles not being chucked into certain doom. I don't know about the rest of the smaller players but a packet for me is pretty damn expensive. Let alone being a team player I'm using my troops for my tribes benefit even if it means sacrificing a bit of farming runs. Now I do believe that the object of the game is to kill people but it's quite hard to do that if you do nothing but farm. I know nobles are important but your villages do produce some res with minor farming runs still going out. By no means thousands of packets daily though. Outside the fact it takes nearly 1500 to make a full train for me personally.