Tutorial Ideas

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

As some of you may know, I make YouTube tutorials for tribal wars and am in search for ideas for new content to cover!

www.Youtube.com/c/Marshyyy

Some of my beginner tutorials are starting to get irrelevant as well as the advanced farming about ready for a 2nd remake (lol) but other than that I am on the search for new content ideas!

So my questions for you...

New players: what are you struggling with or had struggled with that you wish you would have had explained to you sooner??

Vet players: what are you sick of explaining to people that you wish you could just send people a link to?

(Mod please move if In incorrect thread)

Bippe

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of new players are having trouble using scav efficiently.

Emeritus

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

As some of you may know, I make YouTube tutorials for tribal wars and am in search for ideas for new content to cover!

www.Youtube.com/c/Marshyyy

Some of my beginner tutorials are starting to get irrelevant as well as the advanced farming about ready for a 2nd remake (lol) but other than that I am on the search for new content ideas!

So my questions for you...

New players: what are you struggling with or had struggled with that you wish you would have had explained to you sooner??

Vet players: what are you sick of explaining to people that you wish you could just send people a link to?

(Mod please move if In incorrect thread)
Would like to see explanations on build orders, and the different strategies available with the first village in the opening weeks of a world.

It would also be nice to have more information on how to keep tabs on players around you for farming (how often to scout, how to keep them clear), while also making sure they don't quit the game too soon from one's attacks.

Lastly, what should a new player look for when finding a tribe to join? Is proximity the biggest priority? What early game actions should tribes do to establish their strength early on a continent?

Marshyyy

Reaction score
@Mufasa - I have a video explaining what scavenging is, butnonly lightly covers how to use it. I heard of a scavenging script that I was looking to learn more about and cover. If it does what I was told it does, it would definitely be a one stop shop script for scavenging!

-I really like the idea of build orders and stuff but honestly it’s really hard to cover because every world/situation is always a little different

-I really like the idea of keeping tabs on people around you etc. definitely something that is looked over and can really help as you grow and which build paths to take.

-which tribes to join is a great idea! I have a video on applying to tribes but knowing which tribes to apply to has been something I completely over looked!

Emeritus

Reaction score
I'll throw a few more general topics your way that could inspire tutorials:

1) How does a newer player learn to get over a ~4 village hump? What is considered over extension? How do we keep growth steady and secure? How do you target which villages to conquer based on distance and available targets?

2) How do we rationalize the loss of troops in the early game? When is it strategically sound to attack a neighbor in order to set them back, versus keeping to ourselves and building more units?

3) At what point is it time to start producing noblemen and coins? How do we prioritize dumping resource and time into noble production? At what stage should a village or army be before it's time to expand? How should we specialize our first new villages in terms of production and units?

4) Can you explain how to optimize or farm space in the first village? Since the first village needs to be more of a hybrid (offense and defense), what are the different strategic approaches in building the first village.

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas!

I was recently informed of a scavenging script so I think that will be the next video (since It seems to be very useful) But I have all these written down for potential future Ideas :)