Tutti Declares On Ohyeah!!!!!!!!!!!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Subject The tribe The Orchestra declared war on tribe Purple Kool-aid!
Sent Feb 29, 2012 19:00:04
The tribe is now at war with The Orchestra!

War name: Long time coming..

Declaration:
For too long have we been seen as a tribe hugging you.

Today, this changes.

This is tribal wars, so war it shall be.

No more hugs. All is fair in love and war and this is WAR!

ohyeah2.jpg

I have no comment lets see what you all can say...

DeletedUser

Well that shocks me, as reset still has to finish his merge...

DeletedUser102906

have you guys just kicked the guy that had most incomings from us ? :) you care about stats so much? :(

DeletedUser

Kofi, you guys declared on a battered dying ohyeah who is at war on two other fronts... Do you really think they care about stats?

DeletedUser102906

i just asked :) i was confused when i saw the guy kicked out :/ and now they took him back :)

DeletedUser

kofi luckily for you I know longer play the pete account, so I cant give you defender of the day again ;(

DeletedUser

Well that shocks me, as reset still has to finish his merge...

So because I'm doing something the whole of Tutti should not be allowed to have something to do? :icon_rolleyes:

Either way, good luck to OHYEAH. We are aware you're preoccupied over your head already, but this has been a long time coming.

You should not expect any further replies from Tutti members.

DeletedUser

War name: Long time coming.. (OhYeah are now sufficiently dead so we are finally feeling brave enough)

Declaration:
For too long have we been seen as a tribe hugging you. (We have been forever saying we want to go to war but didn't have the balls to do so and went so far as to merge with you but we'll pretend that never happened. Furthermore, I am the Duchess and I have lied and backstabbed everyone else so why not you?)

Today, this changes. (Gregoun had too much D, -MM- fight back)

This is tribal wars, so war it shall be. (We will take all the inactive internals under the premise of a war)

No more hugs. All is fair in love and war and this is WAR! (At least they are not grey or blue. These barb like villages will count for stats. We are a real tribe, yay!)

DeletedUser

Had it happened pre merge I might have cared.

As I have stated in our convos, right now: Care = 0.

DeletedUser

War name: Long time coming.. (OhYeah are now sufficiently dead so we are finally feeling brave enough)

Declaration:
For too long have we been seen as a tribe hugging you. (We have been forever saying we want to go to war but didn't have the balls to do so and went so far as to merge with you but we'll pretend that never happened. Furthermore, I am the Duchess and I have lied and backstabbed everyone else so why not you?)

Today, this changes. (Gregoun had too much D, -MM- fight back)

This is tribal wars, so war it shall be. (We will take all the inactive internals under the premise of a war)

No more hugs. All is fair in love and war and this is WAR! (At least they are not grey or blue. These barb like villages will count for stats. We are a real tribe, yay!)

Is common theme tbh. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

To my friends in Tutti:
The time for Tutti to declare was 2 months ago. Since then the merge and the subsequent split have burned the bridges that Tutti had built up over time. The time for Tutti to be relevant ended with the merge. Best regards and good luck but only 1 tribe will emerge this time. :axemen:

DeletedUser

To my friends in Tutti:
The time for Tutti to declare was 2 months ago. Since then the merge and the subsequent split have burned the bridges that Tutti had built up over time. The time for Tutti to be relevant ended with the merge. Best regards and good luck but only 1 tribe will emerge this time. :axemen:

tutti may not exactly be relevant, but OHYEAH needs to pull a miracle out of their ass to have any hope of surviving this :icon_confused:

DeletedUser100410

To my friends in Tutti:

totally agree

DeletedUser

Alright guys, quick review...

Ohyeah and MoM = WAR.
TUTTI and MoM = Not official war, but not friends
Ohyeah and -MM- = WAR
-MM- and Tutti = WAR
TUTTI and OHYEAH = WAR
anyone see something funny about this?