Tutti Declares On Ohyeah!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

OMG...lol

can you say opportunistic... Tutti getting on ohyeah just in a nick of time... I dont know how much longer the rest of us would have held out. :p

DeletedUser

Alright guys, quick review...

Ohyeah and MoM = WAR.
TUTTI and MoM = Not official war, but not friends
Ohyeah and -MM- = WAR
-MM- and Tutti = WAR
TUTTI and OHYEAH = WAR
anyone see something funny about this?

Mosh Pit!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

they only done this cause they know OHYEAH is at its weakest from fighting us why try to attract attention saying you declared war.

DeletedUser

Let's face it, Tutti does not want any cross nobeling and to have to give the villages up as they were war spoils of others so they declare in hope they can have the same claim! Pathetic!

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War name: Long time coming.. (OhYeah are now sufficiently dead so we are finally feeling brave enough)

Declaration:
For too long have we been seen as a tribe hugging you. (We have been forever saying we want to go to war but didn't have the balls to do so and went so far as to merge with you but we'll pretend that never happened. Furthermore, I am the Duchess and I have lied and backstabbed everyone else so why not you?)

Today, this changes. (Gregoun had too much D, -MM- fight back)

This is tribal wars, so war it shall be. (We will take all the inactive internals under the premise of a war)

No more hugs. All is fair in love and war and this is WAR! (At least they are not grey or blue. These barb like villages will count for stats. We are a real tribe, yay!)

:D xD nice one

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Alright guys, quick review...

Ohyeah and MoM = WAR.
TUTTI and MoM = Not official war, but not friends
Ohyeah and -MM- = WAR
-MM- and Tutti = WAR
TUTTI and OHYEAH = WAR
anyone see something funny about this?

Ohyeah is screwed?

DeletedUser

yeah basically we have a SO HUGE turkey here.... called OH-YEAH....from small and weakest dinosaur ( tutti ) to those big like [T] feed of it and enjoy

in this feeding fantasy.... [T] and MoM lead with 92 and 91 caps respectively last week. Tutti 74 and -MM- with 58 or something.

the most annoying factor here is those with lowest cap has the hugest mouth here. tho i'm getting used to their duke/duchess/[whatever] SO bully posts.. thanks god she is not duke of W2V or else no-body could shut her here.

some of the better oh-yeah players are leaving to a tribe called Big-Bang or something like that.thus soon enough there will be nothing left of OH-YEAH but a bang and some isolated villages that are now surrounded by [T] , MoM and those smaller annoying tribes.

DeletedUser

yeah basically we have a SO HUGE turkey here.... called OH-YEAH....from small and weakest dinosaur ( tutti ) to those big like [T] feed of it and enjoy

in this feeding fantasy.... [T] and MoM lead with 92 and 91 caps respectively last week. Tutti 74 and -MM- with 58 or something.

the most annoying factor here is those with lowest cap has the hugest mouth here. tho i'm getting used to their duke/duchess/[whatever] SO bully posts.. thanks god she is not duke of W2V or else no-body could shut her here.

some of the better oh-yeah players are leaving to a tribe called Big-Bang or something like that.thus soon enough there will be nothing left of OH-YEAH but a bang and some isolated villages that are now surrounded by [T] , MoM and those smaller annoying tribes.

Unlike [T], with the exception of a few members, we haven't had the villages handed to us on a silver platter so to speak. T have had accounts like amherold, metallica (who then jumps to her 28th W56 account), etc gifted to them and then on top of that they got an additional almost 900 villages gifted and then they have had the spineless people like you jumping to them for free. How many OhYeah recruits are T up to now? How many more would there have been is the real question - nobody in OhYeah on that front seemed to like fighting. I am just disappointed that they were willing to take trash like you that jumps at the first sign of trouble.

We have had the only fighters in OhYeah all on our front. A mutual respect has developed. It seems you are still bitter from our last run in. I've never needed to have a big tribe to hide behind to say it how it is. If you don't like it, stay out of my way.

PS No disrespect is intended to those I consider as friends in T.

DeletedUser

From the famous Spartan Clan

"U MAD BRO?"

Nothing gets me going like a good ol' fashioned cat fight.

DeletedUser99773

Unlike [T], with the exception of a few members, we haven't had the villages handed to us on a silver platter so to speak. T have had accounts like amherold, metallica (who then jumps to her 28th W56 account), etc gifted to them and then on top of that they got an additional almost 900 villages gifted and then they have had the spineless idiots like you jumping to them for free. How many OhYeah recruits are T up to now? How many more would there have been is the real question - nobody in OhYeah on that front seemed to like fighting. I am just disappointed that they were willing to take trash like you that jumps at the first sign of trouble.

We have had the only fighters in OhYeah all on our front. A mutual respect has developed. It seems you are still bitter from our last run in. I've never needed to have a big tribe to hide behind to say it how it is. If you don't like it, stay out of my way.

PS No disrespect is intended to those I consider as friends in T.

summed it up pretty well in my opinion

DeletedUser

Tutti is in trouble

DeletedUser

Please stay on-topic, or I will be forced to remove and infract everyone's posts next time around.