Tutti declares on S-D

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You guys beat me to the declaration. :icon_rolleyes:

Funny enough, they attacked Angel Styles first from the endlessx3 account and then got mad when Angel Styles tried to recap and attacked back. They literally took personal offense to it and let it ruin their day.

I attacked luckys11 afterward because I felt like it. Made no connection between Angel Styles being attacked and that. So here it is, a place to post stats I suppose, since S-D with 3 members is bigger than RTAH.

Now, when you could not plan an operation on me when you were Duke of The, Marline, then how do you expect to succeed now?

Best of luck to Tutti. Considering 1/4 of your tribe already asked me for a private truce, I think you will need it. I expect this to be Snedra, Woutxx, and Reset option attacking me with their noobs being clearing waves if I even see those incomings to begin with.

DeletedUser

No probs TWE, I should prolly add we have one huge advantage on our side and also I attacked Angel cause (well i cant even remember now), and when he recapped a vill the tribe spotted it and asked what was going on. Simple as that.

But please bring some better comments to the table, dont know about anyone else but I am getting tired of you moaning and grumbling when your not doing anyway...

endless23

DeletedUser

Congratulations bringing this to the externals, I'm sure the world is watching with bated breath. Yay team?

DeletedUser102906

Congratulations bringing this to the externals, I'm sure the world is watching with bated breath. Yay team?

wooow brilliant post :icon_rolleyes: if you don't have nothing smart to say then don't :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes you could infact say it was a smart alec comment.

DeletedUser67005

I find wars like this fun to watch, actually. Whats wrong with them bringing it to the externals? Is there some kind of rule about having a certain amount of points to declare?

DeletedUser

One could consult a map to see how the war is going to go.

Tutti will take a few clusters in the deep south. S-D will wipe up scattered villages in their cluster. Then it will morph into a long range war both sides will get bored and it will end due to boredom rather than wiping out the other side :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tutti will be attacking isolated K83 villages belonging to Angel Styles to make war stats while I conquer into a K's I have 0 villages in to gain stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone else having some deja'vu?

New Tutti is out to be the original Tutti in every way. They even merged EPIC's best players into them, warred OHYEAH, and are finalizing it by warring S-D. That's just how they do it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser102906

Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: Tutti

Timeframe: 07/02/2012 18:00:00 to 08/02/2012 08:38:17

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 22
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: