TW, a neverending game?

DeletedUser

i say everytribe left in the world except DNY just merge one and just have a war yes it unfair but hey have fun while the world is still open

DeletedUser

we'd like it, but also if they all merge they have no hope.

and consider that most of them are inactive, just log on once a week.

DeletedUser

I've always thought that it'd be fun for a tribe that had obviously won the world to split up into two. They've fought together long enough, now wouldn't it be fun to challenge each other?

I mean, I can't see how anything else is possibly fun.

DeletedUser

I've always thought that it'd be fun for a tribe that had obviously won the world to split up into two. They've fought together long enough, now wouldn't it be fun to challenge each other?

I mean, I can't see how anything else is possibly fun.

wont happen once we finish with everyone else its over why fight amongst urself it isnt the point to have 1 player left we fought a s a tribe we will end as a tribe

thats after we take all wincz villages tho

DeletedUser

It's all well and good "working as a team to the bitter end" but there can only be one winner.

At the moment it's rednecks. The rest of you are losers. Stop being nice and start killing each other! Who dares wins. :)icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

They have a choice to fight each other and stop tribalhugging.

.-x-.

For the first time, I agree with Drykill here, I've never seen the point in playing a war game and then "hugging" everyone.

When a world gets down to 1 tribe left, its time to divi-up and start fighting.

I've never seen a world end, but I'd like to think it would be just 1 person in the end. On the other hand, that would take one heck of a long time to happen.

DeletedUser

why dont you DNY guys make a thread officially asking the admins to close the world?? wtf are you guys still wasting time on that? :/

DeletedUser

because we play in w12 and not in w10 :D
and we have tried, but they haven't set an end world scenario...

DeletedUser

lol KingJame$, come to see w12 maps, in DNY we have lots of players leaving for boredom, no enemy that can reply to attacks...
in the last 3 days, noble stats are:

DNY : 83 players, 473 villages nobled
REST OF THE WORLD : 190 players, 54 villages nobled (99% barbarian)

we are the first world under 300 players (273 atm), we own 94/100 ks, 1/3 of ALL villages (105.000 of 336.000 villages considering also barbs), of conquered villages DNY have 105.000 villages while all the others players 25.000.

and still we cant know when we'll declared winner :icon_eek:

ps this is our ranking, we have a 2nd page but is useless..

[Snip]

Why dont you take out the rest of those tribes? go for 100/100 k's then you can declare yourselves the winners :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some stats

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1st CTRL 840,081,856 91611

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1st DNY 760,907,946 94987

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe best 40 players aver points p.p. villages average points p.v.

1 ctrl 828.547.522 17.975.742 91611 9.853
1 dny 760.907.946 13.942.902 94987 10.128

tell me now what do you see my friend astew229.
i see dny have more villages but their villages have bigger average point that ctrl.yes their best 40 players have more villages than us but they have less pontionts from ctrl.how do you explain that?

and do not forget there is another 10 tribes in w10 from our members.if they come all of them back the results it will change.

DeletedUser

which other 10 tribes does ctrl have? why not put them in 1 tribe again?

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe best 40 players aver points p.p. villages average points p.v.

1 ctrl 828.547.522 17.975.742 91611 9.853
1 dny 760.907.946 13.942.902 94987 10.128

tell me now what do you see my friend astew229.
i see dny have more villages but their villages have bigger average point that ctrl.yes their best 40 players have more villages than us but they have less pontionts from ctrl.how do you explain that?

and do not forget there is another 10 tribes in w10 from our members.if they come all of them back the results it will change.

I took them right out of the stats so i didnt mess anything up if thats what your implying to lmfao

i see CTRL has more points but DNY has more villages and a higher point avg.. how that happened idk lol.. but if there was a way they could dump both tribes into a single server that would be awesome like

make 2 maps on 1 server... idk :/ but i would like to see them go at it :)

DeletedUser

it would be great... if they had merged the 2 servers 6 months ago, when there were a lot of good players in dny that now have left.
w12 is a dead world, while in w10 there is still a little of meat on the fire...

[Snip]

Why dont you take out the rest of those tribes? go for 100/100 k's then you can declare yourselves the winners :)

because there is not a possibility to stop the restart of little players, so there will never be a world with a tribe that own all the k's untill the little players dont delete...

in w12 we have at least 10 players that have restarted more than 10 times in the last year, and 3 players with 0 point that log in but don't restart, so they have no villages but are still with us...

Last edited by a moderator: