TW a way of life or a game?

DeletedUser44759

I just came back from a year away from the game because I thought I could read just one post in W24 forums, now look at me lol, well anyway it set me thinking and i decided I was an addict and went trawling the web for help, where I found the 8 step programme to beat it below,

addict_varvel.gif

8 Ways for a ‘better’ life

Before we start do that:

1.) Close ALL open Taps and your Internet Explorer (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, blablabla,..)
2.) Go to Start -> Shut Down
3.) Turn off your Monitor, Printer and your Modem.
4.) Do the following steps to communicate slowly with the non-internet world:

Step 1.
Open a window (Attention: not a computer window. A real window!) and breathe. The fresh air is good, isn’t it?
Please remember: You can not change the brightness, contrast or loudness. All you see and hear is REAL and LIVE.

Step 2.Take a few step trough your room. That what is moving below you are just your legs. Everything is normal.

Step 3.
Look around. If there is something or someone who’s moving too, talk to him. There’s no keyboard or microphone needed. Does he or she answer? If yes, please pay attention. This is no chat room. Everything you can say could end in physical disadvantage.

Step 4.
Try to eat something. Open all the doors you can find. If somewhere turns on a light, you’re right. You found the fridge! Take something out there and try to eat it.

Step 5.
Leave the house to fill up the cupboard with the light. For the the first time it would be great if someone could come with you outside. The cars are all real. And you just have only one life and there are no potions you could take. Wait until the street is empty before you cross it. Go to your nearest store and buy what you like.

Step 6.
If there are any kids call you ‘Mom’ or ‘Dad’, then it could be that those are your own kids. Maybe you forgot about their names. But as soon you know them again I’m sure you’ll be a good father or mother.

Step 7.
Back at home, take a seat. But not in front of your computer. Read a few pages in a book (Books are those heavy, fat things which you can open. Some of them even contain pictures!) Do you feel how your brain is starting to think when you read? That are your thoughts. But it doesn’t help you if you tap the end of the site. Try to turn over the page. Kinda like on the iPad.

Stop at 10 Sites. It’s enough for the first day. Try to talk to your partner. That’s the person which sits near to you. Tell her everything is normal and you are trying to change yourself. Nobody will believe that for the first days. Sell your modem and buy an aquarium (Kinda like a Screensaver).

Congratulation!!
Welcome Back to life.
This is a translation from German to English. Somethings could sound very weird.

The thing is I know I'm not alone or mad (the voices in my head said I wasn't mad anyway)

At first I thought it was just a game, but I soon realised only one game is more dangerous..

dangerous_game.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99805

Easier solution, introduce your laptop/PC to a mallet.

DeletedUser

I started to read this, but you told me to turn off my PC. :icon_cry:

Make up your mind :icon_eek: