TW Advance Attack Planner

DeletedUser107817

Hmm, can i suggest adding more hours to "sleep time"?
Usually, i sleep then have work straight away, so that can make up to 16h offline time, more hours would be nice :p

Also on Unit speed. a way of changing unit speed of all vills with 1 click, e.g i may want all my support with sword speed instead of spear speed, get's tiring changing each village manually.

Great planner, btw.

DeletedUser103381

Hmm, can i suggest adding more hours to "sleep time"?Usually, i sleep then have work straight away, so that can make up to 16h offline time, more hours would be nice :pAlso on Unit speed. a way of changing unit speed of all vills with 1 click, e.g i may want all my support with sword speed instead of spear speed, get's tiring changing each village manually.Great planner, btw.
I am not sure if this will provide good result with anything more than 6 hours, I put max 8 hours for this reason. Also for unit speed , you can always have multiple selection, just select first village then hold shift and click last village then you can toggle unit speed for all village by single key press.

DeletedUser107817

Also for unit speed , you can always have multiple selection, just select first village then hold shift and click last village then you can toggle unit speed for all village by single key press.

My bad, didn't notice we could do that :icon_redface:

I am not sure if this will provide good result with anything more than 6 hours, I put max 8 hours for this reason

It depends Actually, more of the size of the account, i may have 10 targets and 200nukes, which gives a lot of times, that can fit better to my schedule.But it's just a suggestion.
Myself thinks that 8h is low
:lol:

Thank you.

DeletedUser103381

My bad, didn't notice we could do that :icon_redface:
I am not sure if this will provide good result with anything more than 6 hours, I put max 8 hours for this reasonIt depends Actually, more of the size of the account, i may have 10 targets and 200nukes, which gives a lot of times, that can fit better to my schedule.But it's just a suggestion.Myself thinks that 8h is low:lol:Thank you.
Got your point, I will increase its range in next update with a note ;)

DeletedUser107817

Hi again, just wanted to report something annoying on planner, at least for me, since i make lot's of changes.

Every time you delete a village from a target, the list of targets goes back on top, and i need to keep scrolling down to the village i was, get's me tired.

I'm not sure If i made understand myself:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103381

Hi again, just wanted to report something annoying on planner, at least for me, since i make lot's of changes.Every time you delete a village from a target, the list of targets goes back on top, and i need to keep scrolling down to the village i was, get's me tired.I'm not sure If i made understand myself:icon_rolleyes:
I will make some changes and next time it wont scroll to first position, it will remain at position where you deleted last village. :)Also there are few more updates coming up soon, I will be release next updates as 1.3.0 beta this wont be available for auto-update since its not stable release, in this version we will have option to copy-paste from combined view (all villages at once) and it will identify full, half, minor nukes and support village strength, it will grab village name, identify number of nobles and while generating plan it will divide them equally by there strengths, we can edit them before generating too.

DeletedUser99939

Downloading this now :). thanks awesome tool by the looks been using regular attack planner and thats a pain with finding your coords etc.

DeletedUser103381

ymw war and xshahzad ,
I wasn't active last few weeks in tw , was busy in real life work :)
now I am back working on this planner, will fix some bugs and add new features in it.

DeletedUser

Wow thanks for this!!

Can't wait to get back home, download and try this!! :)

Is this somewhat similar to TW++?

DeletedUser103381

thanks meskalito

ymw pudog

Is this somewhat similar to TW++?
Yes, it is quiet similar to tw++ but it doesn't have in-build map in it like tw++ , that is something which is in my to do list. Beside that , It does have alarm like tw++ and I made planning attacks bit simple you can either generate plan (auto), manually plan attacks as it will give quick launch time or mix both.

DeletedUser

but it doesn't have in-build map in it like tw++ , that is something which is in my to do list
maybe u can incorporate that app i sent you, i am not sure, this stuff is beyond my knowladge:)

DeletedUser98597

Great tool!

Got a question about it, when you do the auto generate is it assigning villages to targets by distance, or is it just random?

Thanks.

winnie churchill

Works for me. I couldnt change the speed of the support though??

DeletedUser

Works for me. I couldnt change the speed of the support though??

Did you click on the village in the third box on first column when you press next where it'll assign those villages to the targets? All you need to do is press 1,2,3,4,5 etc and it'll be changed.

DeletedUser95452

Been using this regularely and is very easy and practical to use.

Dont know though why recently it doesnt change the worlds settings of worlds 69 and above even if you manually change the link of this worlds !!!