TW Advance Attack Planner

DeletedUser103381

Hello Guys,

I updated link, I noticed some issue with previous version of adobe air. New version is build using latest adobe air.

Now I am trying to get hold of game again. What is tw2? is it similar to this game and does this planner work for that too?

I know there are lot of pending things in my to-do list for this software.. but not sure how many guys are actually using it, its been several years now.

I got several mails so I decided to reactivate my account to check if it is still relevant.

My old to-do list is:
1. Auto generating attack plan with 1 noble per attack type option.
2. Multiple sleep timing.
3. Ability to use script / chrome plugin or some other way to auto import villages of selected target users or our own in software. (no need of copy pasting after that, one can simply multi-select from list).
4. Select villages to attack from and villages to attack from imported list.
5. On selection of target village, all our villages display time based on unit selected (villages grayed out in case time already passed)

Deleted User - 10770065

Hello Guys,

I updated link, I noticed some issue with previous version of adobe air. New version is build using latest adobe air.

Now I am trying to get hold of game again. What is tw2? is it similar to this game and does this planner work for that too?

I know there are lot of pending things in my to-do list for this software.. but not sure how many guys are actually using it, its been several years now.

I got several mails so I decided to reactivate my account to check if it is still relevant.

My old to-do list is:
1. Auto generating attack plan with 1 noble per attack type option.
2. Multiple sleep timing.
3. Ability to use script / chrome plugin or some other way to auto import villages of selected target users or our own in software. (no need of copy pasting after that, one can simply multi-select from list).
4. Select villages to attack from and villages to attack from imported list.
5. On selection of target village, all our villages display time based on unit selected (villages grayed out in case time already passed)

I think it's one of most popular attack planners, so yeah, it's still relevant :p

Any improvements on it are welcome if you're willing.

My feedback for it would be this:

560e04ca5352cb2acd10785c5b98307d.png

Make it possible that coords you're wanting to nuke have an option for how much nukes you want to assign from your coords before you click on the "Generate" button. Instead of assigning all the coords with the same amount then dragging your coords over to fill up to the desirable amount. This would make planning a lot easier for me and others possibly. It's a bit time consuming dragging your coords over manually and seeing if they fit your schedule etc and if not, removing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

TW2 is a different game, so you can ignore it for this tool as the command times / units / world speed are calculated differently.

DeletedUser103381

Ok, I was wondering if I can change my logic and create this tool for tw2 as well.

DeletedUser122633

Is anyone aware of how the generate links works on the latest worlds?

In particular 111 on .net

*kronus*

Reaction score
sorry, does anyone know if this TW APP planner also works in the Italian it server? I tried to install it but when I change the link http://it57.tribals.it/ it doesn't automatically update the speed of the w, I have to do it manually and it doesn't work. Can anyone help me ?

Doctor Strangewar

Reaction score
I love this tool - only used it for a month or so, but it's great.

IF you are looking for some feedback or feature requests, I have some suggestions:

I'd like to use this for timed fakes and fake trains too. In other words, adding fake attacks in with the plan so they land at the same time as the real attacks. you could add it as this:
* ability to indicate fakes in the plan (either at the village level or attack level)
* more clear selection of troops (I often have to press 1-9 to cycle through until I find the right unit type)

Deleted User - 848983838

1630614703066.png

Anyone know a way to extract leftover nuke cords?