TW-Champ round two rematch

DeletedUser115210

Don't even understand how trustme has gotten this far, he is pure and utterly shit at tw. I mean, he knows how to stack his villages by using the request support button & internal and barb noble, and noble people who is new at the game.

Other then that?

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4923380&type=&pn=-1

There is the link, you tell me straight up he is good enough to pass lost one, but beware, i might have a laugh on you as well.

Lost one is actually nobling his enemies, contributing to save BiP from Tea's assaults all around. This is the kind of player that makes a tribes core, without lost one i don't think FKA,law and many others would be left standing. Has done much MUCH more then trustme has ever done on this world.

So, when i put my vote it won't be because i am just a BiP member.

Lost one has my vote, trustme can continue with the internals.

/Gow, the evil part of SD

First I wasnt to say I am not trying to say I am better than Lost one atall, Just standing up for myself from some idiot saying that I am pure and utter *** at tw, I want a bit of dignity :p

First of all he tells you all to look at my internals... Yes I have took some recently, but as anyone knows at this stage of the game they are everywhere (for all tribes), and it would be stupid for my account not to take them considering I had no backline lol, but here is some funny facts...

My First Interal:
5th Feb made at 1.8Million Points...

Sevens First Internal

17th November made at 140K points... he then took another 50 more before I took my first lol

About his claims that I have made NO contribution to the war..

BiP Wars Stats:
TrustMe - 9.6Mil ODA (highest in TEA - 3rd in total war), 30Mill ODD (2nd in TEA, 5th in war)

Yes, I am 12 villages down in the stats, and they were mistakes made by me when defending

Once again this is not a hit at Lost One at all, I know his is a quality player and has shown great skill, just at some idiot throwing insults.

(Ps sorry if some stats are wrong, on phone :s)

arabela

Trust me i am not lying when i say TrustMeImLying should be the winner.

Deleted User - 10618707

Don't even understand how trustme has gotten this far, he is pure and utterly shit at tw. I mean, he knows how to stack his villages by using the request support button & internal and barb noble, and noble people who is new at the game.

Other then that?

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4923380&type=&pn=-1

There is the link, you tell me straight up he is good enough to pass lost one, but beware, i might have a laugh on you as well.

Lost one is actually nobling his enemies, contributing to save BiP from Tea's assaults all around. This is the kind of player that makes a tribes core, without lost one i don't think FKA,law and many others would be left standing. Has done much MUCH more then trustme has ever done on this world.

So, when i put my vote it won't be because i am just a BiP member.

Lost one has my vote, trustme can continue with the internals.

/Gow, the evil part of SD

You have no idea what trustme has done for tea. End of.

DeletedUser119875

Lost One - a wonderful person to play with and a beast of a player.