TW-Champ SEMI Final

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Trex vs King Banana , I know most people would first think King Banana here , bt the only reason why it looks like he is doing so good is because Look at his ODD compare to TreXs , I mean it's not proven to me that King Banana can handle it under fire like TreX has proven already , so IMO if you all picked King Banana it's because your being Bias
Majestee vs F.K.A F.K.A proved to be a great defender , Majestee hasn't proven nothing except throwing nukes around from the back lines

Last edited:

Badsmiley

Trex - King Banana KB was rank 1 ODD in a long time, so what Balian just came with is just a prank tbh. They have also been leading ODA almost since day 1, and is high up in ODS. They have gone forward as a good example for the members in BiP. Trex has done good, but not good enough.

Majestee - F.k.a Honestly i cant decide, as there is 2 supergood accounts.

DeletedUser120479

Trex vs King Banana, both great accounts but i believe Trex can 1v1 anyone.
Majestee vs F.K.A , close one,again both great accounts, but i've decided to give my vote to Majestee.

premade lycan

Trex - King Banana - From my history in this world and other I have never met a single player putting out so much effort for others, day and night, offense and defense, love and hate. Trex has been majestic in every single move, proving time after time how it's supposed to be done. Keep the effort up, keep teaching, keep giving us the best side of yourself
Majestee - F.K.A. - Neither accounts are of my most familiar, F.K.A. has been attacking and defending excellently over time, thus proving their self as a force to be recon with.

Luke Cage

KB- Because he is amazing leader
F.K.A- Maybe the best ace ,even better than KB !

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
trex-King banana (TreX is amazing all around player)
majestee- F.K.A (going with majestee, higher rank and i only fought with him so far)

DeletedUser119921

KING BANANA VS TREX - KING BANANA (NEVER ALLOWED TO INTERNAL KING)

MAJESTEE VS F.K.A - MAJESTEE

Last edited:

Kixo

King Banana all the way! The players on the acount is insane at everything in the game! I have worked with PG for so many years, and have seen him go from my young padawan, to by far surpass me at every part of the game! Hands down. KB WINS 10 out of 10 no doubt!

Majastee - Even tho FKA have been doing great. I Think Majastee would win. But damn this would have been a LONG AND HARD FIGHT. Both players are great at defence and i am so happy that they are at my side! Really close fight

Jza08

Trex - Hands down the heart and soul of TEA. His own stats do not reflect his overall game this world.

MaJeSTee - a close one as both have proven themselves. I believe MaJeSTee just edges FKA.

DeletedUser50733

TreX vs king banana........while KB account does have stats on its side, I believe that is down to the fact it has 3 very good players on it. Alone, as a player KB doesn't match Jake. The guy is a beast, possibly the best I have played with. His timing is incredible. He got Hydra sit not long before the land time, and bearing in mind how much of a mess the account was, proceeded to kill 300-400 nobles in just a few hours, losing only 3 vills at the land time. Guy is another level

Majestee vs FKA........we all know how well FKA did in the op on him, which on the surface was extremely impressive. However what I have heard about FKA account since then takes the gloss off that somewhat. We could all do what he does, no skill involved there. Let that not take away from my vote for Majestee - he is a very good player offensively. I've only had a couple of skirmishes with him whilst sitting TreX, and from what I saw he is a very good player - tight timing, and was unrelenting. Just when you thought you had 5 mins breathing space, up he popped again.

DeletedUser118278

King banana - trex might be a great player, but the players on KB is some of the best i know. They have lead a tribe great on w90 and their skills in the battlefield shows they know what their doing aswell.

Majestee - also amazing players and what they have acomplished om w90 shows that clearly.

*Theodred*

TreX vs King Banana
King Banana is an excellent account that's done a lot of work in the BiP vs TEA war. Both players have impressive track records with KB pulling ahead in "work achieved" imo. On the other hand, TEA has had a much tougher time which hasn't allowed its players to fully demonstrate what they can really do. From what I can see KB has had more success through OPs whilst TreX has been better at finding small holes to exploit on the frontline. I value this quality a little more than gaining caps through OPs. I'm sure TreX would be just as successful if TEA could utilise all its resources on the BiP front. Furthermore, TreX has enabled a lot of smaller, inexperienced players to grow and learn and resist more formidable tribes, examples being AD!, P-W etc. and in so doing, has turned a potentially one-sided world war into an even one for the time being. KB hasn't had this chance and he might be just as capable as TreX in this regard but taking into consideration the vulgar forum personalities the KB players have, I doubt this. Today, I value those qualities more but on another day, I wouldn't be surprised to find myself voting for KB - his stats are brilliant. (I agree with Destructere's point about ODD). Who knows, maybe I'll change my vote in a few days.

Majestee vs FKA
First time I've seen a player send all attacks with 23ms and 26ms gaps Without fail. Each time. 3ms difference. Best TW player I've ever seen hands down. FKA will get my vote in the final. Majastee vs TreX or KB would have been competitive but this match up is just one sided.

DeletedUser114962

TreX vs King Banana
King Banana is an excellent account that's done a lot of work in the BiP vs TEA war. Both players have impressive track records with KB pulling ahead in "work achieved" imo. On the other hand, TEA has had a much tougher time which hasn't allowed its players to fully demonstrate what they can really do. From what I can see KB has had more success through OPs whilst TreX has been better at finding small holes to exploit on the frontline. I value this quality a little more than gaining caps through OPs. I'm sure TreX would be just as successful if TEA could utilise all its resources on the BiP front. Furthermore, TreX has enabled a lot of smaller, inexperienced players to grow and learn and resist more formidable tribes, examples being AD!, P-W etc. and in so doing, has turned a potentially one-sided world war into an even one for the time being. KB hasn't had this chance and he might be just as capable as TreX in this regard but taking into consideration the vulgar forum personalities the KB players have, I doubt this. Today, I value those qualities more but on another day, I wouldn't be surprised to find myself voting for KB - his stats are brilliant. (I agree with Destructere's point about ODD). Who knows, maybe I'll change my vote in a few days.

Majestee vs FKA
First time I've seen a player send all attacks with 23ms and 26ms gaps Without fail. Each time. 3ms difference. Best TW player I've ever seen hands down. FKA will get my vote in the final. Majastee vs TreX or KB would have been competitive but this match up is just one sided.

You are completely right

This is the same as my reasoning and my vote.

DeletedUser

TreX vs King Banana

HAHAHAHA

Oh my god, that was a good laugh. At least you don't consider to be objective in the question.

* KB has more stats over Trex
* KB has more successfull ops then Trex
* KB has "Brilliant stats"

KB vs Trex 3-0

But hey, i am going to vote Trex cause he is a better player :rolleyes:

"whilst TreX has been better at finding small holes to exploit on the frontline"

One could say KB has also been good at finding holes to exploit, the diffrence is that TEA is just one massive exploitable hole & BiP is not as much.

I would also like to add more, cause **** you jesper. You can't hold me back any longer! ****

Anyway,

I am 100% sure Tea has Trex to blame for 2Hard picking BiP over Tea, as it was Trex that told us to decide. So, basically having 2Hard putting BiP in a hard place & letting Tea advance thru the south without any resistance, and then pick up 2Hard as a merge option, they went with the other option. If that is not a diplomatic failure idk what you could call a diplomatic failure. Meanwhile BiP, KB, realised their oppertunity at hand. They seized it, and now we are winning.

I also like to thank Jake for being adorable, defending tribeless players over his own <3 You got heart, but you lack the brain tbh. The finals need someone that can do more then snipe and "exploit small holes"

FKA has done more then majestee, majestee only fucks around in the rim and play while FKA has to deal with TEA and do that well. (Fucking with you guys on majestee ;) ) Sometimes you are gifted a position that will do much more then others, FKA has one of those and has proven himself.

KB & FKA are my votes.

DeletedUser79609

Majestee vs FKA
First time I've seen a player send all attacks with 23ms and 26ms gaps Without fail. Each time. 3ms difference. Best TW player I've ever seen hands down.

Timing doesn't necessarily make you good. Sure you can be good at timing but if you're basing quality on the ability to time then i'd hate to break it to you but you're doing it wrong. I mean I can time within 20ms from mobile pretty consistently and in the grand scheme of things i'm a pretty mediocre player

Though everyone measures skill differently

Anywho

Trex vs King Banana - Played against and with Trex multiple times and i'm fairly sure in a theoretical full strength 1v1 they'd win most match ups

Majestee vs F.K.A - Played with (and for lol) David a fair few times. People are bringing up the fact F.K.A has success defensively and Majestee is a better offensive player. Defending is so much easier than attacking. Especially with the addition of watchtowers. So, not saying F.K.A isn't a good player, but in on a general scale of difficulty, attacking > defending, hence my vote. Not to mention David is actually a fairly decent defensive player himself

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well just little point to show you guys that trex should not have passed round 1. Tea made op on me right after AD not sure if it was coordinated but could be, the point is over 1500 nukes rained over me and ofc i could not stack it all. So i left alot of villages empty around Trex deathstar, well long story short 10-15 nukes went to each of the villages around 1-2 fields from his deathstar, and finally when he woke up he sent split train to one of those villages, used all of his troops for 1 attack, it was ofc prenobled / recapped and he killed his own troops. What a waste of good opportunity as my front had been heavily catted by AD he could have made my life alot harder by having 30-40 nobles there and sent all over.

We also had small skirmish early, didnt see anything from this player, and he has yet to be proven to me. So i am pretty sure it would be big win for KB!

DeletedUser79609

Well just little point to show you guys that trex should not have passed round 1. Tea made op on me right after AD not sure if it was coordinated but could be, the point is over 1500 nukes rained over me and ofc i could not stack it all. So i left alot of villages empty around Trex deathstar, well long story short 10-15 nukes went to each of the villages around 1-2 fields from his deathstar, and finally when he woke up he sent split train to one of those villages, used all of his troops for 1 attack, it was ofc prenobled / recapped and he killed his own troops. What a waste of good opportunity as my front had been heavily catted by AD he could have made my life alot harder by having 30-40 nobles there and sent all over.

We also had small skirmish early, didnt see anything from this player, and he has yet to be proven to me. So i am pretty sure it would be big win for KB!

So basically, you should be in the final?

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So basically, you should be in the final?

No like i said Trex should have dropped out first round surely. But on the way i see players better than me. So no i should not be in the final, but Trex should not be there in my opinion. I think he has been kind of a hype in this world, don´t know why but he is getting popularity votes i guess.