TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

DeletedUser119839

U are irrelevant XD It's OK for a turtle. Should not loose any villas if u are a turtle imo.

Destructere

Stats dont lie, thats true. Thats also why I dont post my stats here to show how much KB kicks TEA ass. Dont want you guys to start deleting accounts & stuff ☺

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
U are irrelevant XD It's OK for a turtle. Should not loose any villas if u are a turtle imo.

Doesn't matter to me , because in my book , players who talk a lot of nonsense in the externals are just nobodys ingame and are very childish ...

DeletedUser120275

your talk is just bias nonsense to and irrelevant.

stats dont lie

4463c3040f02ca75eb2f5892c1651bbd.png

that's me against BIP
and at the same time this is me against Infamy

4bd2b0b289517e8193e006ae4e2ca6ae.png

not bad for front line account Huh ?

Its just shows you that you are doing defending and participating OP nothing solo skills for attacking.

Destructere

Trex vs Majestee
The ratio of OD per villa lost/gained shows Trex has been a little smarter using less on capping per villa (168k ODA vs 240k ODA) and a lot harder to be capped off per villa (670K ODD vs 130kODD).

Wasn't going to comment on this, but this was post nr.2 about the "ODD is higher = Harder to cap".

There is a thing called recap. Usually when people recap, it can be hard to have enough defence in the area to follow up behind a noble, resulting in nobling a villa back requiring less than actually taking it the first time.

Now Im not gonna say Majestee hasn't lost a single villa, but all of those he "lost" has been renobled to my knowledge? Haven't checked TWStats so not gonna say its 100% :)

DeletedUser50733

So if majestee gets recapped alot, we must surely then subtract 'marks' from him in this ability vote. A top player should plan against recaps when attacking. I appreciate you can't always time def in, but if all his losses were recaps, that means 1/3 of the vills he took he lost straight back.

So as shown by his own tribemate, Majestee isn't as good as we first thought.

DeletedUser97878

So if majestee gets recapped alot, we must surely then subtract 'marks' from him in this ability vote. A top player should plan against recaps when attacking. I appreciate you can't always time def in, but if all his losses were recaps, that means 1/3 of the vills he took he lost straight back.

So as shown by his own tribemate, Majestee isn't as good as we first thought.

I think you took this slightly the wrong way, out of the 31 villages Majestee has lost to TEA. Majestee is now in control 26 of them. KB has got 3 of them and TEA are only in control of 2.
I cant be bothered to look through them to see if they're recaps or re-recaps but regardless i think it shows resilience in not giving villages away and he hasnt lost 1/3 of caps "straight back"

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian, just to clarify Omar's post

g0d4Nlt.png

Well I'm the type of player who gives credit where credit is due and that is good dam stats , but I'm not like you all who disrespect the credit . I want to add in here that Omar has one front and being attacked from his front only , I have like 4 fronts , but I quess I still don't get credit right ?

@ Teh Knight Owl , sometimes I'm on phone to and having casual whoopie with the ladies :)

DeletedUser120275

Well I'm the type of player who gives credit where credit is due and that is good dam stats , but I'm not like you all who disrespect the credit . I want to add in here that Omar has one front and being attacked from his front only , I have like 4 fronts , but I quess I still don't get credit right ?

@ Teh Knight Owl , sometimes I'm on phone to and having casual whoopie with the ladies :)

I had 3 FL but I rimmed them all...

Last edited by a moderator: