TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
King Silva Core and Pretty strong Hydra core, but gone now and one left

Well that's a let down to your tribe and Infamy bud , because here your saying King Silvia and Hydra are as good as them . Never mine i'm sure everyone can see your just a not so bright troll .

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian is a fantastic player. I remember when the externals were calling on him to be kicked. I'm glad I politely declined facilitating any such thought. You rock Balian and would be a good addition to any tribe and weather or not people are too obnoxious to admit that or not.

LennoxW

I have a question for BiP players, you don't want to take into account any of the time Trex has put into sitting other accounts but you also want to hold the time his account was sat (where the account made almost all of its losses) itself against him. Is this not slightly unfair? The other main reason I've seen put out by many many of your players over the last few weeks is that the account does no fighting, only internals, whilst it does have a decent amount of internals (as did most players in this competition) it still ranks very highly in all OD statistics.

DeletedUser120275

Well that's a let down to your tribe and Infamy bud , because here your saying King Silvia and Hydra are as good as them . Never mine i'm sure everyone can see your just a not so bright troll .
Doesnt change the fact I had 3 borders to defend

DeletedUser119839

I have a question for BiP players, you don't want to take into account any of the time Trex has put into sitting other accounts but you also want to hold the time his account was sat (where the account made almost all of its losses) itself against him. Is this not slightly unfair? The other main reason I've seen put out by many many of your players over the last few weeks is that the account does no fighting, only internals, whilst it does have a decent amount of internals (as did most players in this competition) it still ranks very highly in all OD statistics.
Still your account. U could be around if u wanted to, that is not our fault. As i said aswell im sure you sat a lot of player and did a good job there, so i gave u some Credit for it. But that is not what this competition is about, its about ONE account only.

DeletedUser

Basically, how the hell would we know if trex sit people or not? That is only stuff Tea will know. Does that counter in how great of a player you are? Sure, it does count for something. Does it count for as much as Tea seem to think? God no.

Does the time trex didn't sit count? Ofc, why wouldn't it? I did argue it matters more then when he help others. If i play an hour a day and own everything, it won't make up for the losses my sitters will make.

Trex rank high in ODD, but common. That is to get fucking lucky, who can't stack? Well hydra, silva & hardnutz LOL but i guess that is out of the point.

*IF* Trex were as good as Tea thinks him to be, why are we not recieving relentless of attacks from the account, ongoing op's to destroy our lines? Issue here is, we don't. Tea's favourite arguement is to go "Oh, but he is fighting infamy" Alright, so you did say infamy is more of a threat then BiP ? Cause where i come from, you put your best players on the hardest of frontlines. Make the bleeding stopp.

If someone outside this world came and voted, Trex wouldn't have made it past the semi finals, even quarters perhaps. It's a popularity contest, because Tea doesn't look at stats. They add all the other shit we can't possibly know.

DeletedUser

If it was not a popularity contest and merely discussing who was the best in a particular world, then my little account would make it all the ways to the finals and win 100-0. Unfortunately this is not the case, no use in whining over a popularity contest when you realise you are not the most popular.

LennoxW

I was not on any of the accounts when this competition started so don't mind either way, I've done none of the work on the Trex account that got it this far. I'm aware it's a popularity contest, which to be honest should be the only reason anyone votes in this comp, same as your reason, just wanted to see how BiP justify the reasons they keep giving instead of just saying that.

Asukon

Reaction score
If it was not a popularity contest and merely discussing who was the best in a particular world, then my little account would make it all the ways to the finals and win 100-0. Unfortunately this is not the case, no use in whining over a popularity contest when you realise you are not the most popular.
In my eyes you're the best Nem :cool:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Doesnt change the fact I had 3 borders to defend

Well buddy ,I hate to bust your bubble , but the reason for your stats is because you manage to take them off mostly inactive players whos accounts were part time being sat . And if you think you can compare then to my Infamy and Bip front with such players like King Banana , Majesstee , Ned Stark , ODA junkie etc etc etc . then your only fooling yourself .

DeletedUser120275

Before we rimmed GG and Hydra everyone was acting like they were TW gods. They were active enough. Yet they gave up when we OPd them. It is not my problem TEA is mass recruiting. Put your best player into my FL. I will rim them like others ;)