TW Farm Report

ChiefBenjamin

yes, but premium has some extra features that non does not.

Odoakar

Who will be the successor?
(May 02,2010 08:50 PM)
Life is moving fast and my new company is already busy. I am very sorry but my time for maintaining this site is coming to an end. I will continue to host it as long as I can (probably a couple months, at best). However, it will be ending. I checked ebay and the workstation I currently host from is going for less than $100+shipping. I will gladly hand over the domain name. The site is written in csharp/asp.net with a sql server database. If you have any questions you can email me at twfarmreport@hotmail.com. Again, I'm sorry people.

Damn:( and I was so eager to try this tool out, I've been waiting for a version that works on .hr servers for two weeks, and it's gone before that:|

Odoakar

Then what are you waiting for, go mail the guy:DD

At least if you took over I would be sure we would be getting a Croatian version;)

Blo0DAngel

Then what are you waiting for, go mail the guy:DD

At least if you took over I would be sure we would be getting a Croatian version;)
I mailed him ... now we see what happens ;P last time i offered community project a hosting they called me noob and refused to give code away to be ran on daddys basement pc :p ; I hope this time history wont repeat itself :p

eraizel

I also can host it got it paid for 2 years and I'm not using so if you need room let know BA

Odoakar

Ok, so whoever takes over this tool, please, for the love of god almighty, have it work on .hr servers too.

unwise1

is anyone still able to use twfarmfinder?.... im getting a 404 error when im trying to update my farm reports. Im trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or not.

thanks

InTheCrosshairs

Down for ever?

I haven't been able to use this script on get on the site for a day.
Is this now gone forever? I loved this farming script. Can some suggest another one if this is indeed gone.

Alexryan

I also haven't been able to use this script or site at all recently. Does anyone know what is going on?

Dyn0402

The page won't load for me either. Not a great time for my farming system to die...

link11223454

Darn, totally blacked out, not working at all...I'm not too happy about this...
This is like, one of the greatest tools on TW yet! Do not let it die down!

*crosses fingers* please come back online.

RIPpER314

Anything new on this? I am an avid twfarm user and absolutely love it!

*SPL1T*

plx share :)
sorry dude I can host for lots of people, besides it wouldnt be up all the time for you guys, but if you just want the files PM me and I'm glad to pass it.

The original site should be back on by now :p

Last edited by a moderator: