TW Farm Report

donkyho

Can this site be set up for the High Perf world? I can't find it in the default worlds list

DeletedUser82323

So does it work With W50 again?

I used it for about 1 week at the start of W50 and it kept on sending to much Lc to my farms.

RIPpER314

Thanks for keeping this great website going! Best TW tool ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91054

With Firefox the script does not seem to cycle through reports when clicking the script. It records the data, removes commas from the haul numbers (???), but does not move the the next report

DeletedUser91269

TWFarmReport is not working - site is up, but script is failing to load troops/coords. Rumor mill is working overtime with some reporting that the twfarmreport.com link is deactivated in IGM and forum posts.

Anyone know what's going on?

loststryk

TWFarmReport is not working - site is up, but script is failing to load troops/coords. Rumor mill is working overtime with some reporting that the twfarmreport.com link is deactivated in IGM and forum posts.

Anyone know what's going on?
I have seen that the has been automically removed ingame myself, but nobody has confirmed that the status of the scripts has been moved from approved to disapproved, so like you, many of us are wondering whats going on.

RevengeComing

Same here.

Until was just about the "<<" link not working i tought was something related to the last update and graphics switched. But the rally point filling was still working and as far as i know there havent been further fixings after passing to v6.3 so is unlikable related to someone not fitting with new version fix.

And the fact the link is being actually blocked make me think even more about some issues between Innogames and twfarmreport site more than something going wrong with update...

And this is quiet strange. The site has been considered legal till now (and in fact it doesnt break any script rule) and as far as i know there is not any new rule or rule update...

How were dealt contacts between Innogame and twfarmreport.com earlier? Something changed after the site is hosted elsewhere now? Any commercial agreement went bad?

DeletedUser91269

Sent in a ticket as loststryk suggested on the TWFarmReport forum. Anyone else hear anything yet?

Unknown-Soldier

hmm...

Well I have been using it for over the last 6 months. When you have over 500 plus villages this is a blessing and if they are gona take that away then i guess it s time to move on. I do not have the time to manually farm for that many villages. It will be their loss because i pay for 4 account premium :(

veling

If makers of TW stopped this from working, I`ll be leaving too. Without this tool, its unplayable!

dreamworlds

there are other sites as well guys so all this threatening to quit is silly on your part.

Unknown-Soldier

there are other sites as well guys so all this threatening to quit is silly on your part.
You do not under stand mate. We were told this was all legal. They could at least give us a reason as to why they have done what they have done!

dreamworlds

well when reading the reports it does several commands with one click which is why I would assume it is now illegal since it has been deemed illegal in other servers before now.

SpaceAlien

I love twfarmreport.com

I farm sooo much because it is sooo easy.

I hope the rumor of it being made illegal stays rumor and not fact.

I couldn't imagine doing it any other way.

Please keep it legal!!!!

Thanks!
Space Alien

AreYouKidden

If makers of TW stopped this from working, I`ll be leaving too. Without this tool, its unplayable!
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Seriously, pathetic some of these comments are.
We are all frustrated due to the breakage of some scripts, but they are being fixed, very quickly.
Have a little patience, as in it's only been 48 hours, either learn to script, or give the scripters a chance to fix some things.

Engi19

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Seriously, pathetic some of these comments are.
We are all frustrated due to the breakage of some scripts, but they are being fixed, very quickly.
Have a little patience, as in it's only been 48 hours, either learn to script, or give the scripters a chance to fix some things.
Like your comment here. Twfarmreport was still working after the updates. So no need for the its. Only been 48hrs bs.

If you could read some of the comments, its tw itself that has blocked the script/site afterthe update.