TW Farm Report

mdkangas

i was never able to get La Enhancer to work. (i tried) but, the dropbox shut down the connection for too much activity..

checkout my youtube link in my post and you can see it in action.

also posted is a configuration tutorial and an in-game map integration overview

Last edited:

MR.MR

It will be tough for you to replace LA enhancer and its master key for ease of farming. However, does the friend reports apply to shaping, too? Can you and your neighbors team shape the barbs using the shared reports? If so, you just won the use of every serious player/tribe on TW. The barb shaper scripts of current are hit and miss

mdkangas

if you share reports, yes. if you submit a report that nukes the barracks to level 0, submit your report, and then your friend then sends a shaping attack on that farm, he will not hit the barracks because the server knows it's dead from your attack.

if you were to hit the barracks and downgrade it to level 4, submit your report, and the barracks was the next priority for your friend in his farm shaping attack priority, the server will have his attack send enough cats to finish the job from 4 to 0.

however....

the system does not track the attacks you have still moving out or what troops you send with an attack. it works off of the reported data only. so, if your friend sends out an attack on a barracks and has NOT submitted the results before you attack. then, in this case, you may both have the barracks as your target. but, to get around this. you could configure your farm shaping to be in different priority order so that you reduce your chances of overlapping while attacks are still en route. or, just wait until he submits his report and then you send your attack.

i never got LA Enhancer to work. but, if you start to use the system and there are features you'd like ported over. i would put that on my list of things to do and work that in. (what was the "master key" feature?)

i am pretty happy with what i've been doing and would like to make TWFarmhand the final authority in Tribal Wars farming. it all comes down to user/community feedback. i have forums on the site and get emailed with every post.

Last edited:

MR.MR

I added you to skype, Mike.

Also, you don't have the URL for the website anywhere other than in your youtube video - http://www.twfarmhand.net (maybe it is in the OP of this thread, i admittedly didnt check there)

LA Enhancer is down at the moment as Nick used up his dropbox bandwith for the moment - the masterkey allowed you to start at the first farming village in LA, and just hold the one button - you can set various criteria IF report matches CRITERIA, THEN: (A/B/C/Skip). It also auto-switches to the next village when you are out of troops. Super simple for emptying 100 villages of farming troosp with no overlaps, I can watch tv with my foot on my spacebar and farm. However, that ease comes with the limitations of not being able to send troops other than the pre-determined LC then Axe order of LA.

Your explanation of why there would be overlap makes perfect sense, its the same with all TWFR/TWPF scripts that have existed over the years. Glad you can team-shape.

mdkangas

i am the original TWFR guy and TWPF has a clear influence on my attack configuration.

mdkangas

i have been trying for days to get TWFarmhand a new forum post of it's own. but, it's not showing up. anyone know who to contact to get a new thread started?

lonestar1

If youve waited a week I'd raise a ticket ingame under forum category and POLITELY ask for it to be approved, be sure to give the the forum and title of the post - The scripts section has been without a dedicated mod since stotty left and as such only really gets checked by senior mod team as and when they can

PS kudos for resurrecting TWFR