TW Merges with Swag?

DeletedUser

I noticed on the map that TW seems to have expanded into Swag territory, like they merged or something, very interesting. When did this come about? or are they just taking the best members, a half merge?

DeletedUser

Yes Swag have merged. The best players have gone to TW (I don't know how many) and the rest (including TWU and some TW members) have joined SWAG. So TWU has been abolished and Swah is now the academy.

DeletedUser81101

the best players... so thats no one then. So really nothings changed

Repinski

I know right, I meant all they did was get more barb noblers :lol:

DeletedUser81101

Well I best get to stacking all the barbs around me. Atleast I know my villages are safe

DeletedUser

Why are you talking about barb noblers? I'm not one... And I'm definately not so Inmature that I keep bringing up your stratergies. Guys on these forums are all talk. The best players let their villages speak for themselves.

DeletedUser81101

yes you are. 10 of your 14 nobles have been barbs. And another 2 have been internal nobles.

Repinski

Well a couple of guys I was nobling went barb just before I took them. Check the village history.

that is not believable. That means they would have had to set their account to deletion 5 days before your nobles hit or your so unskilled that you had to wait for them to go barb before you could take them. And at your size, your not sending trains 5 days away from you :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser81101

and at your size you shouldn't be nobling barbs, you should be nobling players aroudn you that could become a potential threat & using the barbs as farms

DeletedUser

Its true, they merged to get they swag on

swag_pic_cool_stuff.jpg

DeletedUser

and at your size you shouldn't be nobling barbs, you should be nobling players aroudn you that could become a potential threat & using the barbs as farms

I don't have any threats around me. Plus the barb story is true because my nobles took 72 hours to get from K52 to K51.

DeletedUser

You could do long distance nobling. Nearly everyone in DETOX had to do that for the who? war.

DeletedUser

Cric, never admit they are correct. You have already lost the fight lol

TW and SWAG have been close allies for a long time. It made perfect sense for them to combine forces.

DeletedUser81101

yes cas, 2 noob tribes form one super noob tribe. I can just imagine how scared those barbarians must be right now.

And Cricman - if theres noone growing in your 15x15s I will be absolutely amazed, even then you should expand to 25x25s before nobling your farms

DeletedUser

yes cas, 2 noob tribes form one super noob tribe. I can just imagine how scared those barbarians must be right now.

And Cricman - if theres noone growing in your 15x15s I will be absolutely amazed, even then you should expand to 25x25s before nobling your farms

Sometimes its good to noble the barbs nearby to supply them. So this is not always true. And I was not agreeing with you about TW/SWAG. I think Amatus and Cdub have done great. I was only commenting on cric admitting you were right about something... thats rule #1 of argument. NEVER ADMIT DEFEAT. If you are beaten simply stop posting until you feel you have sufficient enough material to bring the argument back and win. A forum flame war can last years... I have learned that the hard way.

DeletedUser81101

amatus is another useless barb nobling whore. from reading into the stats the only decent player I found in their top 10 is moja16

DeletedUser

amatus is another useless barb nobling whore. from reading into the stats the only decent player I found in their top 10 is moja16

What is he supposed to noble? Players villages? Where at... hes a rim guy that turned his account into something big and scary. He does do a lot against E=MC2 I assure you.