TW Merges with Swag?

DeletedUser

i agree with elite hawk. ditm wouldnt last 48hrs in the middle of tw territory. ify would last 6 months though :p

DeletedUser

DITM is a good player. Though I liked the original better ;) He is every bit as good as IFY in my opinion.

You really cant get a good measure of a player without some exchange of attacks. The point I was trying to make was Amatus is a great player, but there are a lot of them around here. Had things gone a few sentences differently DITM and that whole troupe would have a big HAWKS banner flying over every village.

But of course I couldn't do that as it would harm our alliance with Detox and good relations with Legion. Little did I know about that darn scheming. Too bad things have gone the way they have huh W33?

DeletedUser81101

haha. I know wall is a great player, everywhere I go people ask if I'm the wall haha. too slack to make another account though.
Yes and the point I'm trying to make is that I've read alot into the stats of all the big tribes & TW definitely has the least depth in it (by far) as far as good players are concerned.
Yes Hawks & the scientists have definitely fared the worst out of this 'scheming' although IMO only the scientists deserve it, hawks just happened to be in the wrong place now. And meh, it keeps this damn slow world interesting! in another few months the map will look nothing like it does today. the only thing thats certain is that I'll still be here whether its with +2mill points or 200 points

DeletedUser

actually there are alot of time when i attack and they go barb... recently i attacked jamster... my nobles are 120-140 hours out... and clearing runs 1 day before... some villages went barb before my clearing raids others after... mean while because they went barb others tried to take the villages i was noble... some did but i had more clearing raids coming in after... i thought jamster would give me a bigger fight... considering i was launching attacks from 5 days away...

Repinski

i agree with elite hawk. ditm wouldnt last 48hrs in the middle of tw territory. ify would last 6 months though :p

I am going to have to open my big mouth again on the subject, you are extreamly wrong here hot. I have played with DiTM and he is an astounding player. He was (and probably still is) the main target of FLAG and he never asks for support. He is also a good council member.

DeletedUser

Yes, Ditm is a great player. And he might survive 100 years in the middle of TW tribe, just because of one reason: he is not a Barbarian, and they noble just barbs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

point of the story is ify is awesome, ditm is ok, rep sucks.

Repinski

point of the story is ify is awesome, ditm is ok, rep sucks.

lol if I remember correctly, your the one that was backing me up in PnP for a while without me asking you. But in all reality I don't care what people think of me, it is part of who I am.

DeletedUser

Well even if you check the depth of their tribe you have to take into consideration their placement. If you were a rim tribe how much better would your stats be?

Repinski

Well even if you check the depth of their tribe you have to take into consideration their placement. If you were a rim tribe how much better would your stats be?

If I was leading a rim tribe I wouldn't stand to be barb noblers, I would take my tribe to war and push to the core of the world!

DeletedUser

They are warring E=MC2. They are winning in the stats last I checked.

Repinski

The fact of the matter is, they are not a war tribe, and neither is E=MC². The war tribes of this world are Hawks F, DETOX, and LEGION. Is what I mean by a war tribe is those war battered tribes that have fought war after war and proved their metal to this world. And I would consider E=MC² a war tribe way before TW and I honestly think E=MC² is a tribe full of noobs and only lasted this long because of extreme luck. I am not saying all of their members are garbage though, every tribe has it's good members that know how to play this game but I assure you, TW has far less then E=MC² and I don't consider barb nobling fools (like pinder) good members that know how to play this game.

DeletedUser81101

Yes.. what rep said haha. I would prefer the scientists & TW dead so all the "war" tribes can go all out on eachother :D If hawks took the majority of E vills then hawks F & DETOX/LEGION went head to head that would be an amazing war, even greater than the first few months of the who vs huggliance war(pre everyone quitting)!

DeletedUser

Yes.. what rep said haha. I would prefer the scientists & TW dead so all the "war" tribes can go all out on eachother :D If hawks took the majority of E vills then hawks F & DETOX/LEGION went head to head that would be an amazing war, even greater than the first few months of the who vs huggliance war(pre everyone quitting)!

That is a look into the future ;). But TW will be alive and well. And everyone knows Legion is going to declare on E=MC2 soon. Its the only tribe they can war. Just look at the map.

DeletedUser81101

ha! TW will only be alive whilst the scientists divide them from us. A soon as they decide to war a strong tribe they are effed!

Repinski

When that happens it will be the final battle. That is currently happening between S²ORM F. + its allies vs Deus and its allies. (world 24) It is the final battle in that world. Well the final battle worth mentioning. I am surprized to see how fast this world has gotten to the Sub Final Battle. (Sub final battle = battle where the final battle tribes take their final ground before the final battle.)

DeletedUser81101

you know they invented a word for this "sub-final battle." Its called penultimate :p And it will be interesting to see whether or not this will be the penultimate fight, can't really tell yet. If w33 ends before w1 I will be amazed!
atm my predictions are for next tribes to fall
E=mc2 will be the next tribe to fall (in the same boat now as who? were afew months back).
Then TW because they'll get within striking range of decent tribes and get owned
Then obviously I must be biased and say hawks F will lose against LEGION/DETOX
Then LEGION will beat DETOX in an epic battle where DiTM crushes Brett Golding :p
then LEGION will disband and we will all have a free-for-all. I will crush IFY, luss, wesgan & the rest of the top 10 (they all pointwhores)... then Go Giants will scout me & find out that I'm also a pointwhore & proceed to destroy me.

Eventually the last two players standing will be go giants & connerboy. go giants will win because he uses the externals!

But hey, thats just my prediction :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict that Stiker de Grey will be the last man standing. Sorry fellas hes just better.

DeletedUser

I'm going to say though since we own K52, K51, K42 S, K62 and South, The only place we can noble is K42. To the East we have allies Hawks so our only route is north. That is about 1/5 or 1/6 of the area that we control.

So therefore what other villages do we noble? Do people that are in the south send 100 hour+ nobles to the north or do they strenthen their area by nobling barbs and bonus's? What would you do? Pinder is definately nobling E=MC2 and F=MA villages in K42 (As well as Billabong, Moja, Baseballstar etc...)