TW Merges with Swag?

DeletedUser

u guys have any relationship with *has*, if not take them out, give u one more k. And, i want to see some stats on pinder

DeletedUser

Well first one to a thousand villages... I'll check Tw stats and other sites.

Ok of his last 21 conquers only three have been barb, and only two of those were normal barbs, the other one was a fresh barb (only just gone barb).

His previous 21 none were barbs.

His previous 21 none were barbs.

His previous 21 one was a barb.

You get the idea. Most conquers were from F=MA or E=MC2 players. Not such a barb hugger is he?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

umm yes cricman - inactive scientist members. Flash de art left the second he started getting attacks

And first to 1000 vills with a 5.5k village average. PROOF THAT HE IS A BARB WHORE!!! YOu just shot yourself in the foot there.

And also yes cricman, our members to send 100+ hour trains to get to the frontlines so they can do some real fighting

DeletedUser

Ok, now let's see amatus :icon_biggrin:

His last 21 is: 14 barbs (from 97 to 1036 points) + 7 inside nobles :icon_biggrin:

Previous 21 are: 21 barbs (he even lost 2 barbs to a tribemate) :lol:

Previous 21 are: 21 barbs :icon_surprised:

Previous 21 are: 21 barbs :icon_neutral:

Previous 21 are: 21 barbs :icon_confused:

Scary I say :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Tbh there is no point arguing with cricman, their time will come when either LEGION or DETOX get to them or astounding all odds, HAWKS beat DETOX and then turn on TW.

DeletedUser81101

Theres no need to with that pathetic argument :p I think cricman just crawled back into his hole (which is rapidly shrinking thanks to Pinder nobling all his farms :D)

DeletedUser

Theres no need to with that pathetic argument :p I think cricman just crawled back into his hole (which is rapidly shrinking thanks to Pinder nobling all his farms :D)

You know your agruement is flawed. I have proven that Pinder isn't a barb nobler. And you know what? It doesn't matter what villages you noble it matters about your army size and your playing skill. And you have no way to disprove Pinder's ability. If you were sorounded by barbs and lazy scientists would you noble those villages instead of sending your nobles 100 hours+ to attack different villages? It makes sense to noble the villages he does.

DeletedUser

Haha Drunk In The Morning you are a bigger barb hugger then Pinder is. Check this out

Last 20 conquers: 16 were barbs.

Previous 20: 12 were barbs. 2 were losses.

Previous 20: 7 were barbs plus a loss.

Previous 20: 11 were barbs plus a loss.

Previous 20: 4 barbs plus 7 losses.

You get the picture. DitM= Big Barb Hugger!!!

DeletedUser

Tbh there is no point arguing with cricman, their time will come when either LEGION or DETOX get to them or astounding all odds, HAWKS beat DETOX and then turn on TW.

Astounding all odds huh? You are correct, the odds are stacked in Detox's favor. But lets be frank, could Detox stand one on one and win at all... Your full attention is on HAWKS. Our attention is split between. Perhaps in the future our positions will switch and things will go differently. But do not insinuate that Detox is winning through superiority because that is simply not the case.

DeletedUser81101

umm yes cricman check overall stats. my percentage is about half of pinders in terms of barb nobling (and about a fifth of yours!). Yes I've nobled afew barbs recently. If you'll care to notice they're all int he same general area - T'is a plan for the future :), unlike Pinder who just goes ad-hoc. And the losses quite clearly prove that I'm facing opposition with the enemies I noble. Unlike Pinder who just goes free-for-all on inactives. If i was the biggest player in the tribe I would definitely be sending 100+ hour nobles to the active players and let the smaller members work on the inactives - Its called teamwork. Infact I've been doing that already. In the Who? vs. LEGION/DETOX/Hawks war I was on virtually every frontline by the end of it.

If he does have ability (which I highly doubt) he doesn't show it. Noob probably can't even send a sub 500ms train.

And no loser you havent proved he's not a a barb whore, I gave you stats proving that he is a barb whore. (over 65% of nobles). And his army aint that good as he is comparatively low in the OD rankings (his OD is actually deplorable!)
And to put ontop of that he isn't even the number one player anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, i thought that this thread was about a merge. Please get back on-topic.

DeletedUser

Honestly I don´t understand why its such a big deal if he is nobling barbs or not, everyone does it, its just a matter of not doing it so much when there are better targets. Thats my thought tho. Sorry albul for going off topic.

DeletedUser

i love it, third post starts in mocking TW and then a flame the whole rest of the thread. very nice, ;)

DeletedUser

Ok my final comment on this. Pinder may noble afew barbs but that is to do with our positioning. He has been taking E=MC2 and F=MA villages as well. If he was in the middle of Detox area then he would definately be nobling enemy villages. Is OD is a bit low because of positioning again. We haven't had any big wars as of yet. Sorry Abdul but almost every thread in these forums ends up mocking TW. But really it is ironic. No-one has yet to destroy us. Monsignor thought he had. He just damaged our rep. E=MC2 fail at bringing us down. And you Drunk In The Morning, you just diss without substance. If we were getting our ass kicked by someone then fair enough, but we are not. So you don't have real reason to mock us.

Back on topic, our merge has given us a good spot on the map. If you see the TW/SWAG/HAWKS alliance controls a quater of this continent.

DeletedUser81101

Noones taken TW down because you have no competition over there (as stated before) Come near us and you're effed! And err yeh I gave you pretty clear stats proving all your top members (except moja16) are barb whores. on topic: this merge has changed nothing :D

DeletedUser

Astounding all odds huh? You are correct, the odds are stacked in Detox's favor. But lets be frank, could Detox stand one on one and win at all... Your full attention is on HAWKS. Our attention is split between. Perhaps in the future our positions will switch and things will go differently. But do not insinuate that Detox is winning through superiority because that is simply not the case.
I did not insinuate that DETOX is superior in anyway. I merely said the odds were stacked against you. I don't know where you got this superiority part from :S and it would be astounding all odds because you are at war with three tribes who total 112,000 points to your 60,000 not because either of the tribes were better. Look at the Who war. By all means Who? probably had more skill then maybe all of the tribes they were warring or equal skill and yet the numbers overwhelmed them so don't try and twist my words.

DeletedUser

the tables will turn soon enough. LEGION and HAWKS are already undergoing merging negotiations. DETOX will have their backs to the wall, so will emc

DeletedUser

And first to 1000 vills with a 5.5k village average. PROOF THAT HE IS A BARB WHORE!!! YOu just shot yourself in the foot there.
Hmm this may be old news, but I'd just like to point out that pinder has a higher points per village average than Wesgan, pimpjam, papoomio (all 3 of those are in LEGION), or Scrithe (E=MC2).
And that's just players outside of TW from the top 20...

Points per village really means nothing, as long as troops production is maxed... which is fairly simple to do on this world as you have nothing to do with resources in fully built villages except rebuild troops when they are used and send the resources out to new villages to speed up their growth.

If stables and barracks are maxed out...that's all new villages really need. The rest of the buildings can catch up later. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the tables will turn soon enough. LEGION and HAWKS are already undergoing merging negotiations. DETOX will have their backs to the wall, so will emc

Where did this idea come from