TW mobile

DeletedUser

Hey :icon_smile:

Tribal Wars Newsletter #6 says about an upcoming newly designed site for mobile devices blah blah blah im sure you've read it.
Do any of you nice people ever go on tribal wars on your phone? And how excited are you for the new site?
Personally im fedup of using the unreliable opera mini on my android phone.
:)
:ram::heavycavalry::villagers::icon_wink:

2004 Artemis

I get on TW from my iPod Touch. It'll be interesting to see if enters into mobile for that, and if it's any better. I don't normally have issues.

DeletedUser

I get on TW from my iPod Touch. It'll be interesting to see if enters into mobile for that, and if it's any better. I don't normally have issues.
I sometimes do aswell good for messaging not good sending more than one or two attacks, yes i believe the itouch will get it as the news letter shows an image of TW on the iphone :)

DeletedUser

I've coordinated attacks pretty good before with just a psp.... e.g. village A attacks village C , then 1 second later village B attacks village C. But I can always get on the pc pretty much whenever I want. But lag time can be unpredictable sometimes , so mobile TW is a very good thing. And you've all heard the famous quote , "A game without mobile accessibility isn't much of a game."

DeletedUser

At first I thought this thread was about a car. :icon_razz:

"Omgz guys there comes the TribalWarsMobile! It's like...twice as cool as the Batmobile."
"Fo' shizz yo."

DeletedUser

It's quite smexy:

IMG_0217.PNG

IMG_0218.PNG

DeletedUser

yeah , that guy is gonna get owned by the people around him :p