TW on world 2

DeletedUser

The major tribes are pretty safe from TW on world 1 due to the size of the world. It takes several days for one of their armies to reach the center.

On world 2 TW started on time, they occupy most of the center of the map.

It will be interesting to see how the new top tribes deal with this. Will they be forced into an alliance? Will they attack? Will they ignore them and hope they go away?

Seems like PMS is the tribe to beat right now. They have several good players.

Right now TW is using the same tactics as on world 1. Target 1 village, send 500 attacks, turn village into a farm. Hopefully the players on world 2 will take notice of this and deal with the issue before its too late

DeletedUser861

it seams to me that TW has a smart way of playing this game. how about you people stop talking about "what is everyone going to do with TW" and start playing the game a little better. TW plays the game just like all the other top players play the game. stop playing simcity and start fighting.

DeletedUser833

Can people just shut the shut up over TW for two minutes? They're not this huge deal you all claim them to be.

They're a great tribe, and they're given equal oppurtunity on W2, so if you're scared of that, you will become a nice village or farm to take over for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If they arent that big of a deal then why are %90 of the threads on this forum about them?

Just saying that the smaller tribes on world 2 have a chance now to stop TW. They need to take advantage of the opportunity

DeletedUser

why would big tribes on world 1 be scared on world 2. If a large tribe on world 1 is targeted on world 2 why wouldnt they then in turn target tw on world 1. Yes there are a lot of people going on about tw, imo who cares :D

DeletedUser

For the most part the TW tribes on World 2 don't even share the same leadership. Even if they did it's a different geopolitical setting so please don't attack people on world 1 for their actions on world 2 or vice versa.

DeletedUser

hihi it does bring up a nice point though if someone wiped you out on world 2 would you wipe them out on world 1???. When people are playing more then one world you may need to think about how your actions in one world affect what happens to you in another. Would you just take getting wiped out and start over in that world or would you take revenge out in another world on that person??

DeletedUser

hostile_nostril said:
If they arent that big of a deal then why are %90 of the threads on this forum about them?

probably because 90% of the people on this forum are in TW, or are being attacked by them. you do realise, the TW members came here from a big forum, so they're used to talking a lot.

seriously, TW isn't the giant threat you seem to think they are. so shut up about waaaaah, TW attacked me, waaaaah, what are we going to do to stop them. just play the freakin game.

DeletedUser1089

Seriously, the reason that TW has so many posts is that they have many members that attack weak players who like to whine. In world 2 they are barely more of a threat than world 1. The top alliances once again could defeat them.

DeletedUser

Lord Death said:
hihi it does bring up a nice point though if someone wiped you out on world 2 would you wipe them out on world 1???. When people are playing more then one world you may need to think about how your actions in one world affect what happens to you in another. Would you just take getting wiped out and start over in that world or would you take revenge out in another world on that person??

I have no problem attacking TW in W2 if the need arises. As far as revenge goes I consider the two worlds seperate and would not carry any W2 grudge back into W1.

DeletedUser1019

Lord Death said:

I hope we would .

DeletedUser

;) Hooray, World 2!

To clear up a few misconceptions: TW is doing pretty well in World 2, and we've got a good means of coordinating actions between our tribes. We're currently #1 in each of the 4 primary continents at the moment.

Someone said something about our tactics in World 2, or the nature of our attacks ... we haven't even taken our first official military action in World 2 yet; right now, like everyone else, we're chilling out and trying to grow, so whatever action you've experienced was likely due to individual players farming.

We're pretty low-key at the moment, actually. We've been diplomatic 'good guys' despite being, proportionally, stronger than we are in World 1. ;)

No one knows how World 2 is going to turn out, but it's going to be fun no matter what happens.

And I should say that, if you hated TW in World 1 but secretly yearned to be on the side of The Empire, well, now's the time.

DeletedUser74

seiosly all these threads about TW get anoyying. just shut up!!! I'm afraid of clicking politics and propaganda forum cause of all the dumb pointless threads about TW. and they are very talkative. and the only thing that bugs me is how they mostly seem to have the same avatars. :icon_rolleyes: i cant tell the diff between all you people.

DeletedUser1546

:icon_idea:
Making custom avatars for massive amount of game resources :>

DeletedUser74

nightblue said:
:icon_idea:
Making custom avatars for massive amount of game resources :>
awsome avatar. how much? I need it to still match my sig though. I pay too much for sigs. and i personaly like this sig.

:icon_smile:

The Benchwarmers said:
Keep it under a billion. thats all i have.....on me

DeletedUser1546

All you need is probably a cropping of an image. Where's your signature from? D.N. Angel? (sorry. been too broke to buy anime for a long time.)
If you post some links to some images, I'll crop them for free.

DeletedUser

w2 TW is a bit different from w1 TW

although its made up of players that are in w1 TW, i see us being pretty quiet in w2, most of us trying different strategies and what not. Hell i have heard a lot of guys talking about just trying to build the biggest armies they can, lol. While we are pretty passive in w2 i would recommend that you all be our friends :D

RICKYRABBIT2

ok

Trust me in the end it will end up like world one. One big massive tribe is going to take out all the smaller alliances and pretty much act like they own the world. But what do I know.

DeletedUser

Isn't that what politics is all about? At least in a game like this.
You try to out-manouver your opponents and gain a superior position, be it by diplomacy or on the battle-field.

RICKYRABBIT2

ok

Yea this is a war game and as you know all wars involve politics. But Im saying that in the end one tribe will come out as top which basically means the end of the world unless you disagree. But what I want to know is when is the beginning of the end going to happen.