TW on world 2

DeletedUser

This game makes me feel like I want to mount someones left leg.
/me mounts FalseMyrmidon left leg.
*unf unf unf

DeletedUser

the only reason TW survive and prosper on w1 is coz they gang up on smaller tribes on the fringes , eliminating any newer tribes from rising by ganging on them unprovoked.

on w2 they are scattered about in the same region with the rest of us without this advantage and see for yourself their point rating

DeletedUser

DukeMantiz said:
the only reason TW survive and prosper on w1 is coz they gang up on smaller tribes on the fringes , eliminating any newer tribes from rising by ganging on them unprovoked.

on w2 they are scattered about in the same region with the rest of us without this advantage and see for yourself their point rating
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

for me world[sup]2[/sup] is all about wasting time while I'm waiting for stuff to finish building in the real world.

DeletedUser

World 2 is for cowards who can't handle the tough life of World 1

DeletedUser

World 2 is good I think, doesn't seem any different then world one. Appart from the tribe 80 member settings and the premium account for extra things in the builing que.

DeletedUser

x santana x said:
World 2 is good I think, doesn't seem any different then world one. Appart from the tribe 80 member settings and the premium account for extra things in the builing que.
You get resources MAD CRAZY in world 2. That's the big difference.

DeletedUser

world 2 is alot easier then world 1 because of the differences in resource production.

I actually like it better this way. It makes starting over not as difficult and time consuming. With a little work you can have an academy in as little as 14 days on world2 :snob:

DeletedUser137

w2 are good guys, exept the duke on tw1 is inactive, and yoda.tw keeps breaking our nap

DeletedUser

SexGodSteve said:

considering the time that the game has been on, the thresh-hold has become much to high for most player to play for long ... there is little chance for them to make a difference

DeletedUser

SexGodSteve said:

nah, W2 moves faster, more action then world 1. I'm having a hard time understanding your logic that it's for cowards.

DeletedUser

badmofo of tw fame said:
for me world[sup]2[/sup] is all about wasting time while I'm waiting for stuff to finish building in the real world.
Same. I'm really kind of sucking on World 2, but I don't pay much attention to it.

DeletedUser2253

if you dont like w2 then why the .... are you in it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Two is a lot more active. I wouldn't say it is for cowards. No one knows how things will play out there yet. I was hoping in world two the fear might be spread out a bit more among the top tribes.

DeletedUser1185

Seems like PMS is the tribe to beat right now. They have several good players.

and what have you been drinking lately? i don't even consider PMS a threat and or major problem in world 2 ,as it goes i consider one of the bigger tribes would have to be FTR followed by TW then HOT and ME then maybe Tuba so as you see i don't even see PMS in the top 5 tribes or so.

I stand corrected i don't even see PMS at all on world 2 anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its more for people who have better things to do then to wait for recources.
World 1 is to slow.

And why is World 1 ''tougher''?
Everyone gets faster recources so it stays the same.
No advantage for anyone.

We grow faster - means more fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2103

and what have you been drinking lately? i don't even consider PMS a threat and or major problem in world 2 ,as it goes i consider one of the bigger tribes would have to be FTR followed by TW then HOT and ME then maybe Tuba so as you see i don't even see PMS in the top 5 tribes or so.

I stand corrected i don't even see PMS at all on world 2 anymore.

HELLO?
He started this topic on August 10th, obviously things have changed.

DeletedUser1212

world 2 tw is not the same as world 1 tw. from dukes and barons all the way to its players, very little is the same as world 1.

i dont understand the dislike for world 2. things happen quicker and frankly i like it more.

to the tw members: join us and help tw expand in world 2.

DeletedUser

i dont like World 2, why?
Because the production is faster, because it ruins the game like that, (the game loses its ideas and fun) an dother stuff. World one is the best, from germans and from TWE.