TW on world 2

DeletedUser2103

i dont like World 2, why?
Because the production is faster, because it ruins the game like that, (the game loses its ideas and fun) an dother stuff. World one is the best, from germans and from TWE.

You mentioned something everyone knows already,
Production is faster on world 2, but you don't have any real reasons why this is "ruining the game".
All it means is you have to put in a bit more time than w1, and it makes it more challenging and fun.

DeletedUser1190

world 2 tw is not the same as world 1 tw. from dukes and barons all the way to its players, very little is the same as world 1.

I got stuck with Cringe as my neighbor again; so some things are still the same. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

World 2 is for cowards who can't handle the tough life of World 1

Anyone who says the obviously is on the fringe of world 1 wheres its easy. If you were actually in the middle of world 1 where the real players are you would have died off quite some time ago :lol:

Bully new players = tough but fair chance against all = cowardly?

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I dont even see a reason for this topic at all..

Good work in dominating w1 like u do TW, now its up to other tribes to try to use tactics good enough to be able to keep TW from dominating w2 also.If not,were not good enough and then we cant really whine at the forum..

dog eat dog..

Brbbbq

I dont even see a reason for this topic at all..

Good work in dominating w1 like u do TW, now its up to other tribes to try to use tactics good enough to be able to keep TW from dominating w2 also.If not,were not good enough and then we cant really whine at the forum..

dog eat dog..

no TW in world 3 though? :icon_twisted: