TW/Scientists/Hawks

DeletedUser81101

So... who's gonna be first to state the blindingly obvious here :)

Or will Repinski jump the gun again :p

Repinski

Uhh as I said before that was an accident and I am truely sorry about that one. And I would jump the gun on this one on purpose if I had the info :lol:

DeletedUser

Basically F=MA has just broken up and gone into different tribes.

DeletedUser

Seems Detox is following the trend. I always knew everyone wants to be like us.

DeletedUser

I have a big feeling, that W33 will be the first world, where only 2 tribes are left. They will be named: East and West :)

DeletedUser

This will really liven up W33. So might not be such a bad thing.

DeletedUser

4tribes .

TW , legion and detox and hawks

Eventually it should become, 1 on 1, will take a while , but when enough people quit you know we'll end up in 2 uber tribes^^. And it will bassicly be West against East but with less tribes.

DeletedUser

this is a great world tbh, so much less whining so much more doing, people just play here and go for it ^^

Repinski

I have a big feeling, that W33 will be the first world, where only 2 tribes are left. They will be named: East and West :)

I may have to try and get an account in LEGION to be a part of this fight. w48 takes up no time, it is still in the core after all :lol: And w47 is still in the early stages and I have a co-player there so i am covered on that field.

DeletedUser

Yes the west will win out by building up markets, reasources & a campain of propoganda consisting of promises of wealth & prosperity :icon_twisted:

Boy won't the East be dissapointed :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes the west will win out by building up markets, reasources & a campain of propoganda consisting of promises of wealth & prosperity :icon_twisted:

Why would you say that?

DeletedUser

Hes being sarcastic. However since E and Hawks have done pretty well at destroying each other over the past few months, I doubt the east have much of an issue.

they still got me to deal with bob!!! :icon_twisted:...i would say that was a big issue :icon_biggrin::axemen::lightcavalry::spear:

well....nobody ever bigs me up :( so i thought i would do it myself. :lol:

DeletedUser

Its similar to what was done in the cold war over Germany, when nobody wanted to be in the east side because of repression. I think that is what he is trying to say. It kind of failed though because nobody understood :S

DeletedUser

The West always win, everyone should know this by now. WEST SIDE!

DeletedUser

Its similar to what was done in the cold war over Germany, when nobody wanted to be in the east side because of repression. I think that is what he is trying to say. It kind of failed though because nobody understood :S

Well at least it's not an Epic Fail you got it :icon_rolleyes: