TW Sigs - Signature Tool for TribalWars

DeletedUser

Hello,

I've got a new signature tool for TribalWars: TW Sigs.
I got bored a few days ago and so I decided to make an signature tool. Maybe I'll add a ranking...

To have a good performance once a day the player datas are read from MySQL Server. Then the script writes them serialized into a cache file, which will be used after that.
Every 24 hours this cache files will be deleted and the worlddata updated. If there are new worlds, they will be added automatically (not STW).

You can get the signature in german and in english - it doesn't matter if it's an german or an english server.

Now the link: http://twsigs.gfx-dose.de/?lang=en (NEW URL!)

Example:
48361.png

Sorry for my bad english and greetings,
Chrissi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems someone on here actually does have brains ;)
Maybe a preview of the design?

DeletedUser

It seems someone on here actually does have brains ;)
Maybe a preview of the design?

Eh.. you can see all there.. but I'll edit an example signature in my first post.

DeletedUser

The new version 1.1 contains a new navigation. The last world you have chosen will be saved in a cookie, so if you come back, your choise will be the same world.

I know about the errors in Internet Explorer

Now I'm away for three days...

DeletedUser

This is pretty neat. It's way better than the TWStats one, mainly because TWStats kept listing me as in the tribe 'RWP' when I'm not even in a tribe at the present! Now people can finally watch my steady descent to number 1. Keep an eye out. >_>

Dokuro-chan

sweet :icon_biggrin:

This is better :icon_wink:

TWstats doesn't seem to update as often as it should :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hey, look, it also lists the number of members in your tribe next to the tribe name! Nice feature.

DeletedUser9692

Doesn't seem to work for me, or anyone else on this page for that matter :icon_sad: When is it going to be fixed so that i can have one too ?

DeletedUser

Might I ask how is this any different then using twstats?

All you do there is enter your name, then when you have clicked it click the signature button and copy that url?

DeletedUser

Might I ask how is this any different then using twstats?
It would speed up this forums, if the players use them instead of TW-stas'. :icon_wink: The signatures from TW-stats sometimes take ages to load. Of course this will last only as long as the server can cope with the load.

DeletedUser

great tool, nice alternative

Great tool, nice alternative.

Where is this hosted? On your own personal server or somewhere else?

DeletedUser

@belly: I don't know.

@shano: pc-projekt.net is a forum about computers and all around them. I'm moderator there, and they let me host it there ;)

Today I try to fix the Internet Explorer errors...

DeletedUser

Update ;)

-> Internet Explorer display error fixed
-> Ranking is now online

greetings,
chrissi

/edit: Warning! I'm fixing the lang bug now...
/edit2: fixed

DeletedUser

I can't see anyone's sigs from this site... they're all red Xs.