TW Sigs - Signature Tool for TribalWars

DeletedUser

-UNP- vs A+E war please and G.Khan vs HOTA war too
4510807.png

DeletedUser

Hi everybody,

now a script checks every day if there are new worlds. So you don't have to wait until I add them myself... :icon_rolleyes:

Regards,
Chrissi

DeletedUser

is the site down? i could not get it to create a sig for my other world

DeletedUser

is the site down? i could not get it to create a sig for my other world

Sorry, tonight we had some problems with the update script. :icon_rolleyes: But it's fixed now, and I see - you have the sig in your signature. Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

i was wondering if there are any persons who are artists in making PnP signatures if there are please message me due to i'd like to have one ;)

DeletedUser82863

I've made one and uploaded it but i'm not sure if it works.

No it hasn't ...

DeletedUser82863

Can anyone help me??? :'(

-----Edit-----
Oh no Wait it works now :)

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem to work for me, or anyone else on this page for that matter :icon_sad: When is it going to be fixed so that i can have one too ?

maybe you didn't click the right world, click the link of TW.net then choose the right world, that might be it

DeletedUser

I was wondering if someone could change my sig for me. All I want is rebelz changed to LOOK. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I'm looking into generating signatures for a non-Tribalwars-related project. @Chriissi (or anyone else that knows the answer to this): Can you point me in the right direction regarding any example scripts I can use for this? I'm assuming it's done using Javascript?

Have been searching through Google for the past 10-15 minutes and can only find information on using static signatures for games... not how to create dynamic signature images.

Thanks,
shano

DeletedUser

Looking for a sig... No need for the Seely just the Glint. Anyone help?

(Presuming this is a sig shop, crba to check if it is or not...)

DeletedUser

Looking for a sig... No need for the Seely just the Glint. Anyone help?

(Presuming this is a sig shop, crba to check if it is or not...)

I presume you are asking for something but I cba to read what you want.