TW update

DeletedUser

Its absolutwe pish the new update,i seriously cant understand why the changes have been made at all.My thoughts are if the record aint broken why fix it.The new updates are for the ones going through puberty with the nice pictures and crappy extras.Anyway i feel better getting that off my chest what does everyone else think of the new drivel?

DeletedUser

Don't like it either, but I guess I'll get used to it like the other updates.

Also you can off the pictures under settings, its called classic graphics or something of the sort.

DeletedUser

You can also get rid of several other things swell:) I like the update but do agree on the pics and a Lil longer load time

DeletedUser79621

:icon_surprised: You used a bad word :icon_wink:

Tbh, it does have some features I like such as:

1. scrolling map.
2. quick buttons on the map.
3. re-sizable map.

Basically I like what they did to the map.

lords of the emos

I also like the update to the buildings overview - makes it a lot easier to change village builds :)

DeletedUser

To those that hate the way the new update looks, you can easily revert back to the old colours by using the oldstyle.css graphical package. This option can be found in the user settings.

4tolkk.png

DeletedUser

My forums button disappeared when I reset to the oldstyle. I haz ban? Test? Anyone still out thar? I feel so lonely...

DeletedUser

Just put a link in your quickbar? If you are not a premium user, then you can put a bookmark in your browser.

DeletedUser79621

I changed it back to the old style, and my Village Headquarters decided it wanted to become my farm >.<

I guess I'm just going to have to get used to the new style.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like the up date. However,it sucks cause i can't get my scripts to work and i am not the best at this stuff~