TW vs ATEN Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Also i would appreciate it a lot if ATEN,TW,HOT,MPX-E,ELEAUD,DBT and every other tribe in w2 do not hit/support bad monkey or me while the fight is on.

While the fight is on MPX will not attack or support either player.

Best of luck to both of you. May the best man, beast or ruler win.

DeletedUser2566

I hope you send to me all your nukes bad.. I have a crappy ODD and it must be changed:)

Ill give you 20 ODD for sure. Do the same;P

you want me to send those too that are off limits too? it's not too many armies tho. i hope to get 40 odd as that's at least what i've helped others to get by sitting and supporting. my stats are awful.

DeletedUser

Well you can send them at a stacked village of mine if u like:p U will get oda ill get odd

Just repeating it bad monkey, one on one, noone of us can get support from other players whether it is an Aten HC member or tw or hot or anything.

No support from other players:)

DeletedUser2566

nah would be too easy, yet all your vils near me must be stacked so it kinda would work? lol so why not.

i hardly ever ask support anyways and scarus will check my account.
i think there should be st for checking accounts, at same time so no new attacks sent til it's done and no more disturbance to checkers. if mikeys and scarus can be on at same time about.

and you said that checkers can sit if needed, does that mean there won't be cease fires while there's days you cant be on? this doesnt mean you can have night time sitter etc lol.

DeletedUser

OK They check at the same time if they can.

As for ceasefire: there will be ceasefires the days i and u cannot be on.

DeletedUser2566

OK They check at the same time if they can.

As for ceasefire: there will be ceasefires the days i and u cannot be on.

so sitters are not to move troops etc? ok wanted to get it clear. you can think whatever you want of me but i tend to play fair.

DeletedUser2566

well, hot, mpx and aten have agreed on this. any idea of tw?

anyways emp, shall we start on 2nd, 14 st? it's getting boring to wait lol. lando was too easy no real challenge.. lol, just not worth it could as well take barbs haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes sitters will not move troops.. It wouldnt be fair

Well bad i m sure you will play fair. Just have in mind that i got my nukes ready;) They wait for my commands:D

DeletedUser

Hmm earlier? Yes im up for it! To tell the truth i cant wait for it..

On the battlefield we will meet..

DeletedUser2566

ok great, easy targets wont get you od, only points haha, now it'll be different. well better start sending that support lol.
whatever happens this will be good to go,fair play is too rare.

2nd 14st it's set then.

DeletedUser

well im gonna hit you as hard as i can. ill get some oda im sure:icon_wink:

DeletedUser2566

lol well that's the point lol. i'm not going to spare them either. let od's raise lol.

DeletedUser

Ooooooooooooh iam gonna watch from the sidelines here,

My ex tribe mate on world 34 vs my ex teacher,

Who will win :S

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Ooooooooooooh iam gonna watch from the sidelines here,

My ex tribe mate on world 34 vs my ex teacher,

Who will win :S

In every possible scenario, whatever the result is, Switzerland wins.

Ripfin

Personally I think this whole thing smacks of BS, especially considering why make it a matter of public notice, or even consider it.

DeletedUser1125

Bs

Reading that some of you guys doubt that this is on the up and up is one of the funniest things I've read here.

Where have you guys been for the past three years? It just surprises me that Bad hasn't been involved in several of these already. Many of you might not know the emp that well, but I do. I hesitate to throw bricks at other Aten players on the P&P, but if you do know him then you would not be surprised that this is happening.

I will admit though that it does seem wierd, and strange, that insults would lead to talk of an honorable duel, but maybe that's what we've been missing. With this lethargic world winding down it's great to have something unique, something exciting happening here.

Scarus

Status
Not open for further replies.