TW vs ATEN - The Old Fued [Does TW Still Have More Conquers?]

DeletedUser

In my honest opinion:

Better players? TW

Better teamwork? ATEN

Your downfall? Diplomacy

Our success? Diplomacy

Why is TW doing so bad? Not because Lippa left. The greater influence was the failed diplomacy that allowed a dangerous tribe, HOT, to turn 180 degrees and burn your tribe 360 degrees.

Why is ATEN doing so good? Not because Congo came back. The greater influence was the failed diplomacy TW allowed itself to get into against the dangerous tribe, HOT.

With a few exceptions, TW got mostly crap players (sim players, barbarian eaters). HOT managed to hold onto its core, most loyal, and ever dangerous players. But they also gained something else: A desire to bring down TW for all the propaganda crap that had been created.

I'm not going to argue with that, but for the sake of clarity, I gave those examples as examples, not formal responses to combat your points.

I'm just saying this thread isn't about propaganda.

Scholesy2005

Who side are you on again?

Oh yeah. You're on ours. :icon_wink:

Im not on your side congo, nor will i ever be on your side. You stand up and congratulate someone taking out your ally whos side are you really on? As far as im concerned your simply an opportunist waiting to hear the sound of his voice again.

Couldn't have said it better myself matey,Scholesy was that your sheep's clothing slipping or was that foot slipping out of the closet?

Oh thats right mikey's what did aten do to stop tollxbooth hitting they're ally? Oh yeah nothing. They said feel free we won't intervene to help our ally. Im allowed to say what i want when i want. The fact remains what i say is facts, and I WAS TW at the time so i will defend that much because i know congo is simply blowing smoke again.

Congo as for your last post i will to some extent agree, but MPX and Aten and HOT have players of the same caliber they just aren't as active i guess.

DeletedUser910

Sorry, DC. If you simply look at Steveeo, a member who had been a pain in the rear for so many years in the northeast. After 10 days of hammering him a new hole in his head. He got smart and deleted.

He had 1,581 villages. Leckster got his eyes gashed out. Seraph Angelus made a serious fatal flaw in her initial defenses against my attacks, realized how serious that mistake was she deleted.

Villages no longer matter. Its the people holding the banner over those villages that are our real targets.

Villages never mattered. Even the banners don't matter. It's a game. :icon_biggrin: The only thing that matters is family, life, death and taxes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im not on your side congo, nor will i ever be on your side. You stand up and congratulate someone taking out your ally whos side are you really on? As far as im concerned your simply an opportunist waiting to hear the sound of his voice again.

Oh thats right mikey's what did aten do to stop tollxbooth hitting they're ally? Oh yeah nothing.

The question is really what did anyone from any tribe do to stop me from attacking you? All tribes knew. All leaders knew. Hell, you knew (remember your post on the general fourms?)

No, the only question really is why havent you done anything to stop me. Bully finally got punched in the mouth?

hmmmmm

Scholesy2005

Oh right i knew you were going to attack me? Why in god's name would i expect an ally who said you are my ally i have other things now to worry about. And yes i had a talk with hooch and jellytot's ask them if you wish, talking with mikey's as well, would you like proof so you can get your head outta your ass? Btw if you'd use your head, which we all know you don't, you will see that i posted i have to REBUILD, since i was busy fighting with zeno and blade before i lost my net, so don't you worryd, i'll be coming soon, but we both know you will be stacked to the high heavens, but oh well im still coming regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does it really matter? You 2 are battling. Does it matter who startted what, when and how??? Just fight and have done with it already.

DeletedUser

Lol Crave you really dont know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Oh right i knew you were going to attack me? Why in god's name would i expect an ally who said you are my ally i have other things now to worry about. And yes i had a talk with hooch and jellytot's ask them if you wish, talking with mikey's as well, would you like proof so you can get your head outta your ass? Btw if you'd use your head, which we all know you don't, you will see that i posted i have to REBUILD, since i was busy fighting with zeno and blade before i lost my net, so don't you worryd, i'll be coming soon, but we both know you will be stacked to the high heavens, but oh well im still coming regardless.

Scholesy....my bad.

Out of respect for Hooch and Mikeys, i am in the wrong. Please forgive me. I will move on from here and not talk about this again....

DeletedUser910

Oh thats right mikey's what did aten do to stop tollxbooth hitting they're ally? Oh yeah nothing. They said feel free we won't intervene to help our ally. Im allowed to say what i want when i want. The fact remains what i say is facts, and I WAS TW at the time so i will defend that much because i know congo is simply blowing smoke again.

Congo as for your last post i will to some extent agree, but MPX and Aten and HOT have players of the same caliber they just aren't as active i guess.

He does like to hear his own voice. Was anyone ever really an Ally? Doesn't seem that way to me. I do agree that TW did make some diplomacy mistakes. What's done is done though. The result now is it gave people even more reasons to leave the game. The TW tribes now are basically a shell of the dominate force that ruled most of the world over a year ago. I'm not bitter though as I've had a great time and met some great people.

DeletedUser

These diplomatic mistakes... what a clever trick.

The war broke out at a time when everyone was making diplomatic mistakes.

ATEN, TW and HOT, all allies, merged with the remnants of their enemy, CEG. There were 3 main tribes, yet 6 major public personalities remained. TW, XiG (TW), XiG (SLB), HOT, HOT (Saints), ATEN. There were enemies in the same tribe. While they put differences behind them, it turned the black and white colours ally and enemy all into a single shade of grey. If enemies can be allies, allies can be enemies.

It started with ATEN vs HOT, because of the conflict between HOT (Saints) and ATEN. TW had to pick a side because of their own conflicting personalities: TW, TW (XiG). They chose to stick with HOT. Think about it. TW (XiG) had ties with HOT (Saints) as well as TW having ties with HOT, as opposed to their ties with just ATEN. It was the only decision to prevent an inevitable civil war.

Later on, XiG (SLB) came into the mix, putting pressure on the TW stronghold that had emerged as the one with the most villages, HOT and ATEN stopped fighting, and that ripped apart HOT (Saints), who went to join both MPX and TW. Meaning TW was now congested with TW, TW (XiG) and TW (Saints). ATEN wanted TW dead, XiG (SLB) wanted them dead, and conflict began to arise between HOT and TW on the basis of conflict with SLB, ATEN and the Saints split. There isn't much TW could do without encouraging a civil war.

TW simply chose to be good leaders, as opposed to diplomacy, and it saw them through becoming the most dominant force World 2 has ever seen, before inevitably falling from that dominance.

ATEN got lucky in a way, because they weren't the one on top, they weren't intimidating anymore, and that encouraged the world to face up against TW.

TW was angered againsted because of the remnants of the XiG war and the CEG conflict, the merge wars, and then warred upon with the help of the fact that they were so big.

Diplomatic mistakes were found in the majority of the world at the time, HOT and ATEN just fell quicker than TW, and have now since been able to pick themselves up quicker. That doesn't mean TW is doomed, it just means they survived longer, and now must pick up their pieces after their inevitable fall from grace.

The remnants of TW are still the biggest beef load of three tribes World 2 has.

The Alliance may be more intimidating now, but TW made no more diplomatic mistakes than any of the others.

Except MPX. They've just been down right epic.

DeletedUser

The Saints formed again just at the beginning of the war with TW vs SLB, HOT and Aten. The Saints continued to fight MPX but later fell due to inactivity and plus certain leaders had to quit and others just gave up with the fact there was to many people doing nothing. But Saints fell durring the war and yea we did split to TW and MPX-E, some even went to DbT.

But yeah i like the last sentence you put ;) MPX is epic =D

Last edited by a moderator: