TW vs The World stats

DeletedUser2248

The thread is not about your personal view toward another member but about Stats regarding wars of W2. With that said why don't you posts some more stats?

Yeah, but its spamman20 - he needs to be told.

But ok ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: TW TW1 TW2 TW3 TW4 TW5
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HOT-S HOTNW HOTSE2 HOT|C HOT|SE HOT|SW SLB EleAud Aten|X Aten|R Aten|L Aten|E AtenCS DbT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 221
Difference: 14

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 66
Difference: 69

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 490
Side 2: 459
Difference: 31

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 151
Difference: 136

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,894
Side 2: 1,518
Difference: 376

Side 1: 1,141
Side 2: 470
Difference: 671

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,894
Side 2: 7,236
Difference: 3,658

Side 1: 6,877
Side 2: 2,617
Difference: 4,260

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol:

Ok, i had to check this two to three times and i don't see Dbt. I don't want us to get in the same argument like last time. ;-) Or no longer at war?

Good work TW

DeletedUser

this basically says all, but i bet my account on that there will be few aten and few hot or that elewhat members who will say: " emm yeah but against us tw is losing". noobs!!!!we just cant focus on all of you, you all will be served!

DeletedUser2248

:lol:

Ok, i had to check this two to three times and i don't see Dbt. I don't want us to get in the same argument like last time. ;-) Or no longer at war?

Good work TW

But they are so forgettable! :)

Fixed.

DeletedUser

this basically says all, but i bet my account on that there will be few aten and few hot or that elewhat members who will say: " emm yeah but against us tw is losing". noobs!!!!we just cant focus on all of you, you all will be served!

right now, im serving you guys :p when you bring it maybe i'll believe you :D 10 tw o armies died on my walls today for no other reason than to clear them for me :) thanks! by summer at least i should have more tw vills than my own!

though i got to say, you guys are doing an awesome job in other places of the world - just not in my area :'( keep it up guys! and yes, no sarcasm :p the more active players in w2 the better :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, but its spamman20 - he needs to be told.

But ok ;)

told by who, you lol please you really think i care what you say its all the same with you and TW :icon_sad: and to think i once saw you as a great tribe and you as a great player

DeletedUser2248

told by who, you lol please you really think i care what you say its all the same with you and TW :icon_sad: and to think i once saw you as a great tribe and you as a great player

And to think I never cared about you or your views.

DeletedUser

Wait you think lippa is a good tribe? Well lippa does count for 80 members :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes some basic sentence construction would certainly make it more readable.

chanman, if you could only use the skills you have of decimating the english language as a tool of war, you would be one awesome player

DeletedUser

2 things
1)Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

2)im not in school so why should i, i mean its not like anyone here knows me and you guys under stand for the most part so ill keep going like i am

DeletedUser3499

Personally chan"man", I agree with you - you should just 'keep going' - preferably to somewhere a LONG way away from TW, so we never have to read your poorly composed drivel and insults again.

I don't care whether you get a life or not, I just want you to get lost.

DeletedUser

His posts are somewhat understandable if you read the words aloud.

DeletedUser

alright lets see theres British English American English then theres also slang you have to count for theres different ways words are said for ex. north vs south each say different stuff so ....

DeletedUser2248

alright lets see theres British English American English then theres also slang you have to count for theres different ways words are said for ex. north vs south each say different stuff so ....

What does that mean?

wabbit-169

I think it means.... avagoodweegend and did you bring the aeroguard?

cooled ice

sigh i know who will come in my empty ignore list on the forums now :)

DeletedUser910

People don't realize that we have to take care of the center of the world first and then work our way out. There were and still are a lot of HOT members in the center surrounding continents that have our attention. TW tribe are working diligently to take as many HOT villages as we can. So other tribes will need to wait their turn. lol!! We'll get to you eventually.