TW vs The World stats

DeletedUser

think before you speak cutter. and i see that od of yours is.....unchanged. why dont you try attacking someone good for once?

DeletedUser

Don't worry Seraph, those of us in the coalition look forward to the contribution you will make to our stats. :lol:

Lol, I'm not hard to find. But I just noticed that Aten-X thing too :icon_wink: So maybe the stats might not be as embarrassing as they look there.

But for the amount of tribes listed to have roughly the same amount of conquers as one family, but to have 5k less enemy caps...you have to admit...that's embarrassing :)

DeletedUser

TW are bigger than all of us combined, if i am correct - so they should be winning really :S

DeletedUser

TW are bigger than all of us combined, if i am correct - so they should be winning really :S

Inactives, inactive eaters, situations in real life that are beyond our control? No one in TW spends 24/7 on Tribal War, we have things going on in our real lives

DeletedUser6081

think before you speak cutter. and i see that od of yours is.....unchanged. why dont you try attacking someone good for once?

The person doesn't even need to be good for an OD raise!

Poor Cutter, all talk no meaningful caps. :lol:

cooled ice

Inactives, inactive eaters, situations in real life that are beyond our control? No one in TW spends 24/7 on Tribal War, we have things going on in our real lives

oh i am sure people in HOT, Aten, Eleaud etc. have no lives :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

same situation as us cutter. what part of 'think before you speak' did you not understand?

chucklefang

Those are some pretty big changes from the stats on the first page of this thread to the stats just last page. Good going TW guys. :)

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to check, but I'm sure we weren't bigger than all of you combined when the war started. In fact I doubt that we are now. Maybe I should check....

Nope, can't be bothered.

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to check, but I'm sure we weren't bigger than all of you combined when the war started. In fact I doubt that we are now. Maybe I should check....

Nope, can't be bothered.

Actually, you are bigger now. TW has 44 % of the world, Saints and MPX has combined more than 13 %. In addition, there are all the other small miscancellous tribes, and I'm not sure how SPQR fits in? So unless the world has more than 100 % of its villages/points, TW's bigger than their opponents.

DeletedUser6081

Nope, can't be bothered.

When you started warring Aten, HOT etc, I am almost positive you still had a lead.. mostly from the Aten caps you had when we were fighting you and HOT.

DeletedUser

and I'm not sure how SPQR fits in? So unless the world has more than 100 % of its villages/points, TW's bigger than their opponents.

SPQR are almost a misfit.

They want world peace remember. They were at war with EleAud, but we were finding TW more interesting, so SPQR decided to drop our enemy status.

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser6081

SPQR are almost a misfit.

They want world peace remember. They were at war with EleAud, but we were finding TW more interesting, so SPQR decided to drop our enemy status.

Cheers
Jas

The only people who want peace in this game are those who can't handle War. :lol: