TW - W24 History book

deadsocks

312kdqc.jpg

Give me my 1$ !!!

:lol:
OWWW... OWWW... GERROFF ME! Give the man his $1 and let me escape, I'll be a good sysop, I promise! ;_;
I know it's been literally decades since anyone posted in this thread, but as I aspire to climb the ranks back up to "the person that has a username that doesn't always sound like it was made by an emo 5-year old" I thought I would chime in with some recommendations. :)

As there's no important wars going on at the moment, I imagine people have rather more time on their hands than they did when the site made its debut. So why not make a vanity article about yourself, your friends, your tribe, tribes you've been in, and your enemies? After all, there's nothing more enjoyable than talking about yourself.
If you don't understand how the site works, hit me on SkyPe (dead_socks) and I'll do my darnedest to teach you. If you're not the best at writing, make a bulleted list of the basic stuffs you can remember and get me or (preferably) someone else (as I have a really annoying way of typing) to translate it to prose for ya. I really think that the ups and downs of w24 are something worth documenting.

And if you're smart enough to understand how the site works and literate enough to write an article that looks legit, then you may be considered for moderator status. Besides the obvious power rush and the wonderful feeling like you just found a
special-police-badge.gif

badge in your cereal, you'd then be able to help myself (and whichever other people I can convince to come back to the site) to ban f00lz and up da r00lz.
Does this sound like a deal? :p

The Great 1One1

OWWW... OWWW... GERROFF ME! Give the man his $1 and let me escape, I'll be a good sysop, I promise! ;_;
I know it's been literally decades since anyone posted in this thread, but as I aspire to climb the ranks back up to "the person that has a username that doesn't always sound like it was made by an emo 5-year old" I thought I would chime in with some recommendations. :)

As there's no important wars going on at the moment, I imagine people have rather more time on their hands than they did when the site made its debut. So why not make a vanity article about yourself, your friends, your tribe, tribes you've been in, and your enemies? After all, there's nothing more enjoyable than talking about yourself.
If you don't understand how the site works, hit me on SkyPe (dead_socks) and I'll do my darnedest to teach you. If you're not the best at writing, make a bulleted list of the basic stuffs you can remember and get me or (preferably) someone else (as I have a really annoying way of typing) to translate it to prose for ya. I really think that the ups and downs of w24 are something worth documenting.

And if you're smart enough to understand how the site works and literate enough to write an article that looks legit, then you may be considered for moderator status. Besides the obvious power rush and the wonderful feeling like you just found a
special-police-badge.gif

badge in your cereal, you'd then be able to help myself (and whichever other people I can convince to come back to the site) to ban f00lz and up da r00lz.

Hands off my baby! She is all grown up now so I may now dispose of the midwife :)

DeletedUser44759

This sounds like a really worthy post, hopefully people will tell how things lookedfrom the perpective of their own tribe, but remember they seldom looked the same looking from the outside in..if i get time i'll write a small piece on Inc, the formation of ACID from the Inc perpecyive and a bit about how my account grew and changed, including how my viewpoints on various tribes changed since the world started..:icon_eek:

DeletedUser59064

special-police-badge.gif

Socks you are back... :icon_eek: JK, glad to see you again on PnP... :)

DeletedUser

Hey! I know there are more bored people out there! Go fill in some wiki pages!! :D

DeletedUser

this is flipping awesome though I have to disagree with me wanting to become a family tribe with kinky...though it may have seemed that way this is not what I offered. I offered them a long term plan...to hopefully become an ally then to merge in the end with what players left over to form a better tribe. When swarm merged with H2O we had around 45 players...we didnt like nor trust new players in our tribe which is why we screened them in an academy tribe so we stayed an organized few. This is why we were never penetrated by spies unless someone just so happened to not notice they had lose lips. They did it unintentinally of course. So yea I admit offered peace and eventually a merge but never family tribes. I wouldn't dare!! Family tribes = fail. Even now though it makes the world move faster and the world comes under the control of a few leaders in the end the tribe will fall apart and people will pick sides and it will continue to happen until only a few players are left. Sticking to one tribe with max tribe limit is best though I understand why things always turn into family tribes.

Ok I am rambling now...I'll leave it alone :p

Soft Stuff

Could you update it? SUIGEN - Died by Kinky
Uhmm - Fenx, Merged into Kinky, accussed of being lapdogs etc.

sypherr

I think fenx killed of suigen, i saw the fenx declaration other day in the old posts on forums.

Lol yea i was the one in forums calling them lapdogs lmao we have new lapdog's these days.. called hyper and =TTD=

I wonder which pet is there masters favorite.... and what ttd think of the master bringing a new shiny pet home.

Bo-John-bo

Lol yea i was the one in forums calling them lapdogs lmao we have new lapdog's these days.. called hyper and =TTD=

I wonder which pet is there masters favorite.... and what ttd think of the master bringing a new shiny pet home.

Hahaha you are a funny many cypherr :lol:

For a minute there I thought you might be being serious, then it hit me lol :)

sypherr

Lol i used to love pinky and the brain, i take it your pinky? and deus is the brain? ;)

Im going to have to see if i can find it on youtube your sig always make me want to watch it again :D

Soft Stuff

I think fenx killed of suigen, i saw the fenx declaration other day in the old posts on forums.

SUIGEN died by fenx. my bad. provide links. search forums, "Fenx and SUIGEN", "Fenx and Undead"

etc. i dont like this not being updated. given up?

Bo-John-bo

Lol i used to love pinky and the brain, i take it your pinky? and deus is the brain? ;)

Im going to have to see if i can find it on youtube your sig always make me want to watch it again :D

You see that is why my master plan is working so well, Deus is actually Pinky and I am the Brain :icon_biggrin: I am like their puppet master

Woooo!! My sig is awesome lol Pinky and the Brain

DeletedUser

Bo; your so sad :L

On-topic: I think this idea is the best idea that tw w24 forums has had in a veryyy long time :)

DeletedUser

there's nothing written on Xp...:icon_neutral::icon_cry:
hope someone writes something there soon...

DeletedUser48597

there's nothing written on Xp...:icon_neutral::icon_cry:
hope someone writes something there soon...

XP lost to KINGS (you can think you won all you want because they merged.. but whatever, they were winning in the stats)

Deus continued and XP disbanded. The end.

DeletedUser

XP lost to KINGS (you can think you won all you want because they merged.. but whatever, they were winning in the stats)

Deus continued and XP disbanded. The end.

KINGS won by the "STATS" in the war...but there's a different story that only few know...and they say the war was just for the show...:icon_cool:

for me no one really won the WAR between Xp and KINGS...:icon_wink:

@zealous

there are still people left in w24 that knows the story of Xp and what really happened...:icon_smile:
just look for them...there accounts are still there and they are the same people last time i talk to them...they never gave away there account or left it...

or you really just didn't get the story...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

talk to the former council members then talk to the members...you'll get the story..:icon_biggrin:

deadsocks

/me epic facepalmz
You know, it's a wiki. That means anyone can edit it. If you want something about Xp in there, you need to add it yourself. Personally, I don't know shiz about Xp, so anything I wrote in it would be very much West-slanted and incorrect :D

DeletedUser

well the story i chose to believe was that that one dude (cant remember his name) turned the tribe against its leaders, led a mutiny against them with a story about them being traitors or whatever, and ultimately brought the downfall of the tribe a lot quicker then if he had just left it alone.

it's not a guy...it's a woman who started the mutiny...:icon_smile: